PDA

View Full Version : Post your Gut Gender Guess!!

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 11:46 AM
OK..I saw this on another due date thread and thought it would be fun for those of us still waiting to find out gender to post our gut instincts on gender.

Let me know what you think YOU are having and I will add you to the list and we can keep track so we can see who is right!

I am really nervous to do this b/c I don't want to jinx myself, but here goes:

NCBeachyGrl - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
3Men&ALady - Has NO idea what she has cooking
Mummypink - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
Shellebell - gut says :bigboy:
coocoobananas - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
Winngrin - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
Rosie85 - gut says :biggirl2:
OneLastDream - gut says :bigboy:
Cinss - gut says :bigboy: and brain says :bigboy:
Suegena - Has NO idea what she has cooking
Grace - gut says :biggirl2:
Lassie1982 - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy:
Lochsong - gut says :bigboy: and brain says :bigboy:
8isablessing - brain says :bigboy:
Bellavita - gut says :bigboy:
Jark22 - gut says :biggirl2:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 10th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Gut!! I think you're having a girl too. I have since I saw your first + stick!!!

HopeandDreamG
October 10th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I am afraid to jinx myself..our does that give away what I think????

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Gut!! I think you're having a girl too. I have since I saw your first + stick!!!

LOL! I love you!!!! I guess tomorrow's scan could show some clues...I am so scared!!!

Ok..what are you thinking for you and I will add you to the list!!!

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I am afraid to jinx myself..our does that give away what I think????

I know! I was so afraid to add my gut guess too. Can I add you to the list for what I think your gut says for you?????

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 10th, 2012, 11:56 AM
LOL! I love you!!!! I guess tomorrow's scan could show some clues...I am so scared!!!

Ok..what are you thinking for you and I will add you to the list!!!

I don't know NC. My heart started pounding harder just reading this.

Mrs_P
October 10th, 2012, 12:07 PM
:drama:OMG Beachy what are you doing to me today!!!! I raced home from worked and logged on to see if you'd been for scan and if you knew yet and then i remember DOH its the 10th today - how disappointing, then i saw this post and thought maybe it was today you were going and got all excited again.

COME WOMAN GET YOUR BUTT TO THE ULTRA SOUND :whip: (i know i'm shouting but i really want to know what your having, we started this journey together and i can't help but stalk you after all we went through in the early days!!!!!!)

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I don't know NC. My heart started pounding harder just reading this.

Spill it sister! What do you think you have cooking in there?????

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 12:13 PM
OMG Beachy what are you doing to me today!!!! I raced home from worked and logged on to see if you'd been for scan and if you knew yet and then i remember DOH its the 10th today - how disappointing, then i saw this post and thought maybe it was today you were going and got all excited again.

COME WOMAN GET YOUR BUTT TO THE ULTRA SOUND (i know i'm shouting but i really want to know what your having, we started this journey together and i can't help but stalk you after all we went through in the early days!!!!!!)

I just have to say that you are just so awesome!!! When are you going to get that BFP already??????? My NT scan is tomorrow and I am DYING!!!!

I also have to say that you ladies so made my day today. I don't know what I would do without you all!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 10th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I don't really have a gut feeling. I'm always wrong every time I'm pregnant. For once, I have no idea.

Mrs_P
October 10th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Hopefully soon am working on it, 8dpo on my clomid cycle - poor hubby i never thought he would be fed of dtd - think i've broken him this month LOL

What time do you go tomorrow - am at home with ds3 so i can stalk you all day (in as non creepy way as possible)

Mrs_P
October 10th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I don't really have a gut feeling. I'm always wrong every time I'm pregnant. For once, I have no idea.

Maybe if your always wrong you could post and we'll presume the opposite ;)

mummypink
October 10th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hmmmm... I'm not sure initially my gut instinct was saying girl - but I keep referring to it as a he so not sure if that is because I've never known anything else or if my brain is trying to tell me something!!
DS1 says it is a boy and DS2 says it is a girl - so one of them is definitely right lol!

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Hopefully soon am working on it, 8dpo on my clomid cycle - poor hubby i never thought he would be fed of dtd - think i've broken him this month LOL

What time do you go tomorrow - am at home with ds3 so i can stalk you all day (in as non creepy way as possible)

Aww...I know the feeling! My DH is still not happy with our sex life. It only gets worse when you are preggo so just tell him he should be thankful for doing it so much b/c it all goes downhill from the 2 pink lines!

I go at 11 AM (Eastern time). I hope I get some good pics and don't disappoint you all!

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Hmmmm... I'm not sure initially my gut instinct was saying girl - but I keep referring to it as a he so not sure if that is because I've never known anything else or if my brain is trying to tell me something!!
DS1 says it is a boy and DS2 says it is a girl - so one of them is definitely right lol!

I do this too! I don't think I could call the baby a she. It just wouldn't sound right!

dloui128
October 10th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Aww...I know the feeling! My DH is still not happy with our sex life. It only gets worse when you are preggo so just tell him he should be thankful for doing it so much b/c it all goes downhill from the 2 pink lines!

I go at 11 AM (Eastern time). I hope I get some good pics and don't disappoint you all!

can't wait to see your pics :)

Shellbelle
October 10th, 2012, 01:06 PM
My gut tells me this is a boy. This pregnancy is very different from my last, which was a boy, but it isn't like when I was pregnant with my daughter, either. It's more like my first, which was also a boy. So I don't know. Maybe my gut is trying to keep me from getting my hopes up and being disappointed later. It sure is big and sick enough to control me, LOL.

Shellbelle
October 10th, 2012, 01:07 PM

I hope you get good pics so we can all nubsess together! You girls know that those of us who are still in the early stages are living through you right now, right? Looking at your scans and hearing your news gives us hope when we're throwing up all day. ;)

coocoobananas
October 10th, 2012, 02:16 PM
My u/s is at 1110 tomorrow, although I'm not sure if anything or everything will be revealed!! I'm so scared that I will see something but I am too interested to look away! I have 2 more u/s after this, so I am accepting that I may not get a choice of team green in the end... Which has proved very difficult anyways!!
My gut is girl but I think I'm full of it!! Lol

Tiffani3
October 10th, 2012, 02:38 PM
I'm to scared to even decide what I think this bub is lol

Good luck tomorrow coocoo hope you accidentally get to see you dd! :p

Winngrin
October 10th, 2012, 02:39 PM
My gut says girl, my brain says HAHAHAHA in your dreams!!

Rosie85
October 10th, 2012, 02:55 PM
My gut feeling is I am carrying a girl. When I think of the baby in the future it's always a girl. I even call it a her...so hopefully I am right! haha. I keep trying to tell myself it's probably a boy but I just don't really feel that it is. Praying and praying it truly is my girl. I want her sooooooo badly.

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 03:31 PM
My u/s is at 1110 tomorrow, although I'm not sure if anything or everything will be revealed!! I'm so scared that I will see something but I am too interested to look away! I have 2 more u/s after this, so I am accepting that I may not get a choice of team green in the end... Which has proved very difficult anyways!!
My gut is girl but I think I'm full of it!! Lol

Good luck! I hope you see some girly parts!!!! Come back and update us!!!

NCBeachyGrl
October 10th, 2012, 03:34 PM
I'm to scared to even decide what I think this bub is lol

I have to admit it is very scary writing it down!!!

OneLastDream
October 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Hi my gut feeling is boy - I just can't see how I would ever get lucky enough to get pink!!! Hope my gut is wrong! Fx for everyone

OneLastDream
October 10th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I now feel like I have made it real by saying that - oh no - my tummy is going over now!

Cinss
October 10th, 2012, 05:14 PM
My gut says boy, my brain says boy too :P

aroundtheworld
October 10th, 2012, 05:17 PM
I never, ever have a gut feeling about what I'm having, but my brain definitely says boy (defense mechanism, perhaps?).

coocoobananas
October 11th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I still have no clue what I'm having!! I Posted in the u/s forum but there are no clues!

aroundtheworld
October 11th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Oops, I posted in the wrong forum! lol Sorry girls. ;)

suregena
October 15th, 2012, 08:30 AM
With our son we *KNEW* it would be a boy. With this one, we're both unsure... which is weird. My husband is starting to lean girl because he had the dream of me giving birth to a girl. But I'm still unsure. It's a mystery to me! I suppose I would still be surprised if it is a girl.... really surprised. I suppose it isn't that unlikely considering both my husband and I are already long time vegetarians and we may have just been lucky with our son, but, you know... I don't know!

This pregnancy I've not been as sick as with my son. With my son, by now in the pregnancy, I puked twice. This one I haven't puked at all! Mainly queasy/sea sick feeling with the odd moment of nausea bad enough to make me feel like I will throw up, but never do, and food is easier to tolerate this pregnancy then with my son. I still have aversions but not as strongly.

So then I think... is that because it's a girl, or is it another boy and therefore my body having carried a male child before is used to it and making me less sick?

Sooo, truly, I am just at a blank. Who ARE you, baby? :)

Grace
October 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM
These last few days I've been finding myself referring to baby as a girl: why don't I feel her moving? What will she look like? and so on. I kind of feel like it's a girl, but in two days we will find out whether it's premonition or just wishful thinking :nails:
While I'm preparing myself to hear it's a boy, I know I will be disappointed. Hopefully I will get over it quickly and cherish my healthy baby, no matter boy or girl

Lassie1982
October 20th, 2012, 05:52 PM
This is fun!
My gut says Girl, but my head says Boy.

Rosie85
October 20th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I refer to my baby as she too...I should probably stop becasue I will feel bad for him when I find out it's a boy. :p

Balanchine
October 28th, 2012, 04:52 AM
With DS1 and DS2 I had overwhelming feelings that they were boys.

With this one my gut instinct said girl until my 12 week scan. When I saw baby on the screen I immediately felt boy. Confirmed by nub guesses so far!!

So now I'm gut - boy and brain - boy!

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 11:54 AM
OK..I saw this on another due date thread and thought it would be fun for those of us still waiting to find out gender to post our gut instincts on gender.

Let me know what you think YOU are having and I will add you to the list and we can keep track so we can see who is right!

I am really nervous to do this b/c I don't want to jinx myself, but here goes:

NCBeachyGrl - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
3Men&ALady - Has NO idea what she has cooking
Mummypink - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
Shellebell - gut says :bigboy:
coocoobananas - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
Winngrin - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy: - Will it be gut or brain?
Rosie85 - gut says :biggirl2:
OneLastDream - gut says :bigboy:
Cinss - gut says :bigboy: and brain says :bigboy:
Suegena - Has NO idea what she has cooking
Grace - gut says :biggirl2:
Lassie1982 - gut says :biggirl2: but brain says :bigboy:

Would love to say girl but brain is saying boy :) Hubby says girl

BellaVita
November 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Gut says boy for me.

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
Gut says girl. And now I may go puke since I put that out there and made it official........

Mae
November 6th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Gut says boy, but that is probably just because it's what we're praying for:) Hubby thinks boy too and we need to find out soon before we keep calling it a "him!"

Mrssmudger
November 7th, 2012, 05:58 AM
My gut says girl, although I'm too scared to admit it!! I have nearly refered to 'it' as 'she'. This pregnancy has been so different from my DS, lots of ms, bad skin, dry scalp, headaches and generally feeling urgh! With my DS I felt great the whole preg - anyone had 2 very different preg and same gender?? Find out in 2 wks tho!

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 03:58 PM
My first two pregnancies were very different, I was so sick with ds2 and was sure he was a girl! I know sometimes it can be a sign of a different gender though so fingers crossed it is for you Mrssmudger. x

Mrssmudger
November 8th, 2012, 04:44 AM
mummypink -thanks for your honesty! We thought of some adorable boy names last night, getting my head round the idea my instinct may be wrong!! FX we get our girls!!

Brandles
November 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM
I'm new to this thread... Can I add mine too???

Omg... Typing this out has me a bit nervous.... I really really want a girl!!! My gut is saying its probably another boy (I have 3 already). My heart says girl and symptoms are more girly this time too. My nt scan is Monday afternoon and I scheduled a 13 weeks gender scan (this place starts them at 13 weeks and I've never heard of them being wrong). We'll see!! :nails::fx: