PDA

View Full Version : Help me narrow down my girl list? :)

pslo11
October 12th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Brooke
Jessica
Kayla
Elizabeth
Haley
Elle
Milania
Melanie
Samantha

:)

dreamingpink77
October 12th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Personally from your list I like best Jessica, Elizabeth (if I'll have a girl I'll name her Elisa :) ), Elle and Melanie :)

Cinss
October 12th, 2012, 04:21 AM
I like Haley the best from your list :)

Mum23boys
October 12th, 2012, 06:32 AM
melanie and samantha

Dreamofpink
October 12th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Brooke
Jessica
Kayla
Elizabeth
Haley
Elle
Milania
Melanie
Samantha

:)

I really like Elizabeth and the variants - Eliza, Beth, Libby, Lilibet (good enough for our Queen!)
Also, Jessica is lovely too. Hope you manage to decide, how long do you have?

pslo11
October 12th, 2012, 07:04 PM
thanks so much guys! :D I love Elizabeth, Melanie & Haley the best as well :) I like Samantha too, that one was my husbands choice as well as Haley :) I'm due in April so I have a while, but I add different ones every other week lol! Trying to get it down to a select few before I make myself pass out haha. Elle was actually the winner for 2 months before I started adding more.. I love the nickname Ellie!

dreamingpink77
October 13th, 2012, 08:39 AM
thanks so much guys! :D I love Elizabeth, Melanie & Haley the best as well :) I like Samantha too, that one was my husbands choice as well as Haley :) I'm due in April so I have a while, but I add different ones every other week lol! Trying to get it down to a select few before I make myself pass out haha. Elle was actually the winner for 2 months before I started adding more.. I love the nickname Ellie!

Oh I love Elle and Ellie, that's also nickname for our Elisa, if we'll have one of course :)

Sugaree
November 1st, 2012, 02:17 PM
Samantha and Elizabeth

The Anchor
November 1st, 2012, 02:38 PM
I like Kayla and Elizabeth.

Tiggerian
November 1st, 2012, 04:47 PM
Elle is absolutely beautiful! It's stunning, simple and really sophisticated!! Kayla would be my second choice of your names =D

myGirl
November 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM
I also love Elle with the nickname Ellie, it's one of my top girl names. DS3 has a schoolmate called Ellie but her given name is Elizabeth. You could still call her Ellie if you picked Elizabeth :)

lovemy4
November 13th, 2012, 12:23 PM

My niece's name is Eliana and we all call her Ellie :)

strawberrymom
November 30th, 2012, 09:35 PM
I like Brooke, Kayla, and Hayley.

babygirlplz
December 7th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Brooke is nice but in my country the way it sounds means pants.
I like Jessica.
I don't like Kayla.
I like Elizabeth but I would make it Eliza I think..Elizabeth sounds so OLD to me to fully use for a child.
Haley is nice.
Elle..nope.
Milania..never heard of that one...It's the same as Melanie only Italian?
Melanie would be beautiful if the child is dark or has dark hair..otherwise I wouldn't use it. It means dark or dark haired.
I've always LOVED the name Melanie..but I am nor dark nor dark haired haha, so I cannot use it!
Samantha is nice. :)