PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry and Accessories

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Reply to this thread with your favorite accessories.

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Stella & Dot Jewlery

Recently was invited to one of those home parties and I thought their jewelry was really pretty.

Lillylolly
February 18th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Tiffany! LOVE IT!!

xnicolax
February 18th, 2011, 04:30 AM
Same again LL, we must have the same taste. I LOVE Tiffany jewlery. When we went to Jordan we stayed in the Grand Hyatt, they have one in there, my face lit up as soon as I seen it, my DH was mortified, lol. He wouldnt even let me go in:(

grits
February 18th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Etsy Alchemy! I love having one of a kind pieces and they have great prices on semi-precious stuff. And you are supporting indie artisans. If you can dream it somebody on esty can make it!

nuthinbutpink
February 26th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Have y'all tried www.avelle.com yet? Or shopped at Bag Borrow or Steal? We have an event coming up and there is a Chanel bracelet that I think I am going to rent from avelle...never used it before but I thought it might be fun since I could never afford to buy it. You just pay the rental fee- by the week, month or season and they ship it to you for $4.95(includes the return shipping). Really pretty couture and designer pieces- handbags too- thought it would be fun!

pinksapphire
February 26th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Have y'all tried www.avelle.com yet? Or shopped at Bag Borrow or Steal? We have an event coming up and there is a Chanel bracelet that I think I am going to rent from avelle...never used it before but I thought it might be fun since I could never afford to buy it. You just pay the rental fee- by the week, month or season and they ship it to you for $4.95(includes the return shipping). Really pretty couture and designer pieces- handbags too- thought it would be fun!

I've never done that but heard of it. When are you planning on doing it? I'd love to hear how your experience is with it.

I just got a Pandora bracelet from DH last month with like 7 charms on it (yes, he was good to me but it was Christmas, anniversary and Valentine's together!) and I love it. It's my new fave!

nuthinbutpink
February 27th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I've never done that but heard of it. When are you planning on doing it? I'd love to hear how your experience is with it.

I just got a Pandora bracelet from DH last month with like 7 charms on it (yes, he was good to me but it was Christmas, anniversary and Valentine's together!) and I love it. It's my new fave!

Well, the one thing that stinks is that you can't order something for a specific date so you either have to go ahead and get it for a month or hope it is there so you can just pay the weekly fee right before. I think I will still try it...going to watch the Oscar's tonight to see if they wear an earring/bracelet combo or necklace/earring, cocktail ring/earring, etc.

I don't think it is "in" to wear a necklace with a strapless dress these days...I think it is more about a awesome ring or bracelet. But I am going to try it out of curiosity! A little paranoid about losing something but they have insurance coverage for the pieces...Just would love to respond with "It's Chanel" if someone comments on my bracelet! How's that for shallow. Just trying to have some fun.

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2011, 12:52 PM
http://www.artfire.com/users/BaublesHandcraftedJewelry

This is my sister's MIL's site - she handmakes it all and the quality is really high. She also repairs anything that breaks (although none of my stuff has ever broken!) Plus, it's very affordable!!

Tiny Dancer
April 28th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Luv Stella & Dot for fun pieces and also Free People (really neat affordable pieces) and the cheapie jewelry at Charlotte Russe.

DoulaMama
April 28th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Etsy seems to be the one place I buy most of my jewelry/one of a kind stuff:)

hopefulfornumber3
April 30th, 2011, 11:30 PM
I love my Stella and Dot stuff. Fun jewelry! I also love Jcrew's jewelry, soooo neat. Banana republic's stuff is great too, fun and affordable....

GT77
June 25th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I crew

BeadinMom
June 25th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Stella & Dot, Silpada & Mignon Faget....makes it easy for DH for gifts. lol
I usually give him a list of what I love & he picks something out.

Love Etsy, too...I love having one of a kind pieces.

BeadinMom
June 25th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Atomic, I just checked out her site. Gorgeous stuff! I only looked for a minute, but found a necklace that I NEED. lol.
Will definitely be bookmarking for future shopping! Thanks!

auroara78
June 26th, 2012, 10:35 AM
atomic, she has gorgeous stuff!! I am going to have to order some things! I also like Etsy too, but never ordered anything on there yet.

Tara Januarson
August 14th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Love all jewelelry:bluecheer: sometimes I can mal=ke a necklace myself))