TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS1
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Drastically reduced salt/calories/protein/fat and stopped taking strong multi-vitamins. I was probably eating 2000-2500 cals/day easily. I work out 3-4x/wk and have always been active so I burn it. I am also still BF my 23m DS1 2x/day. I know I was probably getting +2000mg of Sodium each day.

Goals: 1600 cals, 40-50g protein, 50-60g fat, 800mg Sodium
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Less Salt (not counted)

1-2 8oz glasses pure cranberry juice every day
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
Goals: 1600 cals, 40-50g protein, 50-60g fat, 800mg Sodium

Strong Peppermint Tea 2-3x/day in the morning and evening

1st Meal at 10am or pushed to 12pm if possible consisting of non-fat greek yogurt and a slice of low-sodium cheese

2nd Meal at 1-2pm with small iceberg lettuce salad with a few tomatoes/onions with balsamic dressing and 1 serving white pasta with unsalted butter and 1tbsp parmesan cheese (and occasionally 4 chips and 2 tbsp low-sodium salsa for a treat!)

3rd Meal at 7-8pm with either white rice/yogurt/2oz chicken all mixed up or a pita with 1-2tbps hummus and sliced cucumbers (and pizza dough sliced thinly and baked and rolled with non-salted butter and cinnamon sugar for a treat)

Drinks: Water plus 1-2 8oz glasses of pure cranberry juice
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Supplements: acidophilus 2tabs/day, folic acid 800mg/day, wore lavender essential oil everyday
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Went from 27.7 to 24 over six weeks leading up to O. The first three weeks I was doing a low carb diet and then I switched to the LE diet when I learned about it for the last three weeks.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
-
BD Dates according to Ovulation
-
Any additional comments?
-
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers
-
BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump?
-
Any relevant attempt details?
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid
acidophiles
Calcium
Magnesium

DH Supplements Probiotic

Any additional supplement info?
I stopped taking my multi-vitamin, DH did not stop.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Just used lavendar oil.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I have been losing weight steadily for 6 weeks. I had held perfectly stead at 153 for 18months prior to this. So being 140ish now is drastic for me.

My body may be very fertile but perhaps because of that even a small sway will be so different that it will freak out and go girl.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Only have been doing it for 3 weeks, but at least I have been losing weight steadily for 6 weeks.

I am very fit (lots of muscle) which doesn't go away easily since I have figure skated since I was 3. I am also very high-energy so I'm worried about testosterone levels.

Though I've been losing weight, I am certainly not at my lowest weight yet which is around 130...~10lbs to go.

I usually have TONS of EWCM so I think I'm just naturally very fertile. I had my first DS without trying at CD17. And my cycles have been perfectly regular 28 days & O at CD15-16. And I got my cycles back PP 2months with my DS1. I'm guess I'm just not sure how easy it will be to lower my already high fertility, especially since I've just been doing the diet for 3 weeks.
Things worth mentioning:
I don't want to do CL because I don't think aspartame is good for you.

smbarnett11
October 15th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Any comments would be greatly appreciated! My O should be right around Halloween. Maybe that will spook the girl out :).

A few other short notes: I've never drank caffeine so that is not a factor. I have trouble getting breakfast much past 10am because I'm a massage therapist and I need the energy for clients.

Emily
October 19th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Hi smbarnett11.

It feels weird to be talking about high fertility as a problem doesn't it? You are young too so that tends to make conception easlier too! TTC a girl really does turn everything on its head.

To reduce things you could do some or all of the following: DW antihistamines, buy tight undies for DH, be strict on the FR - even upping it to a couple of times a day just before TTC, hot bath, shallow penetration, hole in the condom, only DTD once after O and jump and dump. It depends how long you are willing to wait to get PG - as AS said you can't get a girl if you don't get pregnant:)

Having said that I'm an oldie at 37 and did all of the above except the condom and J&D and still got PG the first month despite DTD at O+20ish. I've kind of made peace with the fact that I am probably having another boy as I am getting such boy vibes. I went a bit crazy on the LE diet in case I did get PG 1st go (runs in the family) and lowered my calories, fat, calcium etc etc by a tonne. The only problem with this is that if you don't get PG quickly you will get ill and have to increase everything which might make your body feel that the good times are back.

Sorry not to be more helpful. Good luck!

mariposa
October 19th, 2012, 06:15 PM
congrats on your pregnancy, good luck!! :fx: