PDA

View Full Version : Hair Products

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Reply to this thread with your favorite hair products.

grits
February 17th, 2011, 11:05 PM
If you have curly, frizzy hair try Kinky Curly. It is amazing!

http://www.kinky-curly.com/

december
February 20th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Oh, I have got to try that! My curls have been driving me nuts lately. I just got Making Waves and I'm liking it so far, but I just found out that he's closing down so I'll need something for when my supply is out (I have an awesome SIL that is a wonderful cosmotologist. She gets me deals on the fancy stuff!)

michaela
February 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Now that I wear my hair straight I don't use any products but if I curl my hair then I just use a little hairspray.

Some of my favorite shampoos and conditioners are Bumble and Bumble, Kerastase(sp?), Redken, and Aveda

nuthinbutpink
February 20th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Curly sexy hair mousse is good for curly hair but you HAVE to use a diffuser. If I wear my hair curly, air drying looks like a$$.

That Garnier oil in the small green bottle that looks like a mini soap dispenser is good for straightening curly hair. Since beginning to do that, I have learned that your brush really does make a difference!

michaela
February 20th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Oh a diffuser is a must with curly hair! I would look like a lion if I didn't use a diffuser! LOL!

I also love my paddle brush and it will be a sad day when I have to get a new one! I do hate how I have to straighten my hair with a brush before I straighten it with a straightner.

Liv
February 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I have been using Dove shampoo and cond. I can never tell a difference from pricier brands vs. cheaper with hair.

j1a1i1smit
August 29th, 2012, 03:43 AM
I use and love all of these:

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
TreSemme Heat Tamer Spray
TreSemme No Frizz Shine Spray
CHI Shine Infusion Polishing Spray
Garnier Sleek and Shine Deep Conditioner

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:46 AM
CHI Silk Infusion for straightening and defrizzing my hair... I could not live without it!!! :)