PDA

View Full Version : Makeup

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Reply to this post with your favorite makeup finds.

Lillylolly
February 18th, 2011, 02:11 AM
I use Benefit Makeup. I love it! I especially love "High Beam" to highlight my eyes.

xnicolax
February 18th, 2011, 04:25 AM
I use that too LL, not on a regular basis, I cant afford it, lol. But I have it for if im going out anywhere nice.

nuthinbutpink
February 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM
Old school-Coty powder!

Catch!
March 6th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Lately I love Laura Mercier! Great stuff! Don't love the price though.... :(

hopefulfornumber3
March 6th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Lately I love Laura Mercier! Great stuff! Don't love the price though.... :(

I use alot of Lmercier too. Its the best stuff. The primer and tinted moisturizer are amazing. Bare minerals powder foundation is great and Lancome definicils mascara is the best mascara in the world!

LolaInLove
March 6th, 2011, 11:45 AM
I love MAC Studio Fix powder, it's a foundation powder, so I just swipe it on and go. But I do love Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, that is good stuff, although it is indeed expensive. I used to be a makeup artist back in my days right out of college (I worked for Stila), and all of the big time makeup artists are all about the good old Maybelline mascara in the pink and green tube. I did just buy the new Million Lashes one, can't remember what brand, but it's in a gold tube, and it ROCKS.

ravenaub
December 17th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I bought the Temptu airbrush makeup system this summer and it is the best quality makeup I have ever used. With using the air compressor and sprayer, 100% of the product goes straight to your face. None of it gets lost in brushes or or rubbed into the palm of your hands. Great color matching too with lots of foundations, blushes, bronzers and highlighters to choose from!

xokatietatie
December 21st, 2011, 01:21 PM
I LOVE MAC studio fix fluid foundation, can't live without it. I can't live without their fluidline eye liner either! I love NARS orgasm blush. Christian Dior has great eye shadows and lip gloss. For my eyelashes, I usually wear fake ones because my lashes are pretty pathetic, but if I am going to wear just mascara I like Diorshow Blackout.