PDA

View Full Version : Anti-aging products

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Reply to this thread with products that you have found to keep us young!

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2011, 05:57 PM
This sounds crazy but Aveeno Baby Lotion in the tube is great for a facial moisturizer!

waterhardeningsteel
January 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Amazon.com: Source Naturals Skin Eternal DMAE Serum, 1.7 Ounce: Health & Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Eternal-Serum-Ounce/dp/B000GFJJM4) I used a bottle and didn"t see any difference on my skin but most of teh other users swear that it makes wonders . and its cheap

LavenderRose
January 20th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Honey green tea is a great face toner/ pore reducer. boil 1/4 cup of water and then add in the tea bag and let it seep until the water is warm. put it into a small container with a lid and put it into the fridge until it is cold. once it's cold it's ready to use. Wash your face with a good cleanser. Steam your face with a hot washcloth a couple of times if need. Pat your face dry. Use the tea bag to wipe on the cold green tea. Be generous. Let the tea air dry on your face. don't wash it off. apply your regular moisturizer. you can do this morning and night.

Cinss
January 20th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Raw sugar mixed with a few drops of olive oil is a lovely inexpensive facial scrub. And mashed avacado in your hair is a nice conditioning treatment.

LavenderRose
January 20th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Thanks Cinss :happy: I'll try it this weekend.