PDA

View Full Version : Swaying = misery??

Adia
October 16th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Hi ladies,

I am a long time lurker at Gender Dreaming. I started out on IG years ago after I had my DD3 and I am finally ready to sway for a boy next month.

I am 36, I'll be 37 next month and this is it. If I don't get prego within 12 months I am tying the tubes. No babies after 38 for me!

I began the diet a few weeks ago and I am miserable! Does anyone know if swaying = misery? I am super sensitive, and I have three girls so most likely my body is being forced in a direction it doesn't want to go in with this diet, supplements, etc.

My skin is a mess, my hair is falling out steadily, I feel crappy...I could go on.

Anyone else miserable while swaying???:worry:

dloui128
October 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I was definitely miserable when I was swaying for a boy, the constant eating was just pissing me off. And the increase in T levels I was getting from working out and eating the foods and taking the supps was making me a crazy lady, my DH said he was afraid to say anything to me or I would bite his head off.

wilma_five
October 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Can you imagine how boy moms naturally are? ;)

Dreamofpink
October 16th, 2012, 03:03 PM
How about I do your boy sway for you and you do my girl sway - we're both experts at it and I could happily eat my way through the day!!! Hahaha :rofl:

Dreamofpink
October 16th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Seriously though, it is hard going against your natural habits and I do understand even though we're doing opposite sways. Sending you a :bighug: and hope it gets better as you spend longer on the diet.

Mrs_P
October 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM
i'm miserable to and swaying girl if its any consolation, its been 5 months and am sick of watching everything i put in my mouth and of all the bfn's since were doing stuff to make pg harder - but then anything in life worth having is worth fighting for and if i get my dd she will be worth every tear

Adia
October 16th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Oh, you ladies are so sweet! I was beginning to think it was all in my head. I feel so bitchy and just lousy!!

Dreamofpink - I wish we could switch! We must be pros as we both have several of the opposite and not our DG!! I am so sick of eating all day!!!

dloui128 - You give me hope! You are having a boy after girls so maybe I can too!!

Mrs_P - i guess since we have had 3 of a kind we are really going against our grain! You are correct, it is worth all of this if (when!) we get our DG, but sometimes its just plain exhausting to trudge on for weeks and months!!

Thanks ladies, you made my day!!

ELP
October 20th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Adia, are you taking any supps?? The boy supps have done wonders for my moods, I think its the Vit D mainly, I take a 2000iu daily (Don't know of thats too high?) plus I take an optional bee pollen complex twice a day, which I do feel alot of benefits from, its meant to be from all the B vitamins in it referred to as natures amphetamine lol:bigsmile: I take a handful of others also!! but I think those two are my main mood boosters:) How old is your youngest?? I am still losing hair from my LO whose 7 months, could it be previuos pregnancy related??

deaks66
October 20th, 2012, 08:28 AM
i think swaying either way is fairly miserable unfortunately :( I really hope you get your ds to make it all worth while. Stick with it. I found my body adjusted after about a month and got accustomed to me treating it like sh*t! Happy times!

Mrs_Incredible
October 21st, 2012, 09:42 AM
I was dreading swaying pink again after 10 months of ig swaying in 2010 but i think atomics sway has renewed my enthusiasim, however i don't expect it to be easy. In a way I'm dreading it. Sorry you are finding it so tough and fx you get your dg soon. Xx

Adia
October 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
Adia, are you taking any supps?? The boy supps have done wonders for my moods, I think its the Vit D mainly, I take a 2000iu daily (Don't know of thats too high?) plus I take an optional bee pollen complex twice a day, which I do feel alot of benefits from, its meant to be from all the B vitamins in it referred to as natures amphetamine lol:bigsmile: I take a handful of others also!! but I think those two are my main mood boosters:) How old is your youngest?? I am still losing hair from my LO whose 7 months, could it be previuos pregnancy related??

You are sweet! I have been taking Anti-oxidants, prenatals always even when not TTC, EPO and flaxseed oil.

I am glad you mentioned the bee pollen. I have seen that a lot of Gender Dreaming boy swayers have used that. I haven't given it much thought before. I just moved this very large state a few months ago and my allergies have been HORRIBLE! I love honey and had bought a bottle of locally made honey a while back. I have avoided honey because of the sugar content but I was reading the bottle and it is raw, unfiltered honey. It talks about all the benefits, especially allergy benefits, from taking one tablespoon of raw honey every day. So you inspired me and I started taking one tablespoon every day. I usually mix it with some walnuts and its like eating Baklava without the pastry dough, which I can't eat anyways!!! Yum!! So thank you for the idea!!!

Since i have added back in calcium I feel much better. While I am sure the IG and a-gender diets are well grounded, I need more nutrients than that and the GEnder Dreaming diet has been a better fit.

Adia
October 22nd, 2012, 11:18 AM
i think swaying either way is fairly miserable unfortunately :( I really hope you get your ds to make it all worth while. Stick with it. I found my body adjusted after about a month and got accustomed to me treating it like sh*t! Happy times!

Thank you! I have gotten more used to it as the weeks have gone one. I am just afraid that my robot-brain won't know how to eat what I DO want to eat if/when I get a BFP!!

I think that the one thing that has surprised me the most is that we really are forcing our body in a direction is just doesn't want to go in, which explains why I have three girls and come from a long line of women who have had mostly girls. Our bodies are most comfortable functioning the way we do naturally and naturally we make girls!!

This intrigues me so I like to throw it out there:
great grandmother (6DD, 1DS-stillborn)
grandmother (3DD)
mom (4DD out of 6 pregnancies - twin boys in there)
my sister (3DDs)

Adia
October 22nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
I was dreading swaying pink again after 10 months of ig swaying in 2010 but i think atomics sway has renewed my enthusiasim, however i don't expect it to be easy. In a way I'm dreading it. Sorry you are finding it so tough and fx you get your dg soon. Xx

What a tough blow! That IG girl sway has done some damage, hasn't it??

I do think Atomic's approach has a lot of merit to it! I say go for that girl when you are ready.

I have been planning this for 4 years and I *want to think* I am in a place where I will be ok if I get another girl. This is my last baby no matter what so I am going to take the leap of faith and if its a girl, just enjoy another cute little pumpkin and move on. I do love my girls to pieces and I would be well armed for the nasty comments if I got another one, I have had years of practice!!

Hobbermittens
October 22nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
Hey friend!

ELP has some good suggestions with supplements. I did the royal jelly and bee pollen supps as well as a vitamin D. Especially if you aren't doing dairy, the vitamin D is a good one to take!

The Anchor
October 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM
I am a natural boy swayer. It was fluke I got my DD, long before I knew anything about swaying, but I was on a low calorie diet for 4 months, trying to lose weight (lost 25 lbs) to go on a big trip to Thailand with hubby. For DS, I swayed Travers Willard style (Atomic's last days over at IG), but it was EASY for me.

It totally makes sense though, doesn't it, that swaying should be hard for anyone who is doing it, because they're probably going to need to do the opposite of what they've done in the past...

Mrs_Incredible
October 22nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
What a tough blow! That IG girl sway has done some damage, hasn't it??

I do think Atomic's approach has a lot of merit to it! I say go for that girl when you are ready.

I have been planning this for 4 years and I *want to think* I am in a place where I will be ok if I get another girl. This is my last baby no matter what so I am going to take the leap of faith and if its a girl, just enjoy another cute little pumpkin and move on. I do love my girls to pieces and I would be well armed for the nasty comments if I got another one, I have had years of practice!!

I am the same, adore my boys, just want a chance for a daughter too, this is my last baby too, but unlike my ig sway this one is going to start 2 months from deciding to go for another sway. Last time i researched for ages before ttc. I will be sad to let go of the dream but what can you do!? Were you on ig too? I am not telling ayone irl,

Adia
October 23rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
Yes, I was Sari on IG. I was really into it right after DD3 was born in 2008 but then life got in the way and I knew we couldn't sway for a long time so I just popped on here and there not contributing much.

I've been really off and on for a long time but now that I'm on the verge of swaying I am trying to get more info, more support, etc. I joined Gender Dreaming last year June, but life was a nightmare for about 18 months so I was not very visible.

Am I telling anyone IRL about swaying...not really. I do have a good friend and for whatever reason she is the one person I can talk to openly about GD and swaying. She's very accepting and supportive, but she's the only one besides DH.

Will I tell anyone if I get prego? Not sure, my parents will be cool but my Dad's extended family will be disgusted because of over population so I won't be mentioning it to them until it obvious. I do intend to find out the gender at 15 weeks but I am not sure if I'll tell anyone....would be nice to keep it to myself this time!!

How about you? What's your game plan??

Mrs_Incredible
October 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
My plan is to keep quiet until i know gender, i have one friend who knows i am going to ttc again and will support me as she knows wanting a daughter doesn't mean anything against thesons i have or will likely have!! I don't want to worry my family as i do have my hands full! how long i can keep it a secret when I'm hungry and emotional who knows lol? Im really close to them, just don't want the question every month stressing me out as ds3 took 11long cycles and everyone knew we were trying.

I will order my sway plan asap ,it was so much hard work ig swaying and am so glad atomic is still doing plans with just having a baby herself!! Are you getting a plan?

Adia
October 23rd, 2012, 09:49 PM
I will order my sway plan asap ,it was so much hard work ig swaying and am so glad atomic is still doing plans with just having a baby herself!! Are you getting a plan?

Well, that's where I am horribly confused. :worry: Did you ever hear of A-gender? I have heard that they were once a version of Tamara on IG and eventually they broke off and started a company called A-gender. I can't figure out what really happened and its going to be different according to who you talk to.

They had quite the following and a high success rate. I don't know what happened on IG but Tamara didn't trust them and they started charging for swaying help. I think Tamara's issue was charging for stuff you could figure out on your own.

Anywho, the were big and busy for a while, the offered Platinum Plus plans which involved a lot of personal attention and personal energy dates. I purchased one last year right before they kind of shut down. Their is a ton of information that came with the plan and for the most part, it was very similar to the IG mentality with a few distinct differences. The whole thing overwhelms me so I paid for the help, that's just me. It wasn't cheap but I thought it would be worth the extra support, etc.

They have been super helpful and answered all my questions up until the past few weeks. I have tried really hard to only ask questions I couldn't find the answer to after a lot of searching through their paperwork so I wasn't just coming off as lazy. Now is when I really need the help with the details as I am hoping to sway next week, and I am not getting responses. So in desperation for the final details and support I have started scouring Gender Dreaming. I have tweaked my diet a bit to be more HE because I was feeling HORRIBLE and my hair was falling out.

I think the claim to fame for A-gender was their personal energy dates, and I have put faith in those dates so I am working around those. Could be non-sense but they had a lot of success and I communicated with numerous people from IG who used A-gender and almost all of them got their DG. The one I talked to that didn't get her DG, said it was more her mistake than the A-gender methods mistake.

So, (I am a pro at making a long story even longer)....no, I haven't purchased a plan from Atomic, but I am very grateful for all the support and help Atomic has given me. My plan is to sway for 12 months, if I don't get prego in the next six months I will probably break down and have Atomic work up a plan for me.

Between IG, A-gender and Gender Dreaming methods, my head just hurts sometimes.:nails:

The Anchor
October 24th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Just wanted to say good luck Adia...there are a few ladies on here who got their boy. I'll be stalking you :)

Adia
October 24th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Oh, you are sweet, my very own stalker! :wink:

I talk too much when I am frantic and nervous, but chances are, that is quite obvious!!

Thanks for your support, I need it!!!

Adia
October 24th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Hey friend!

ELP has some good suggestions with supplements. I did the royal jelly and bee pollen supps as well as a vitamin D. Especially if you aren't doing dairy, the vitamin D is a good one to take!

I'm a late bloomer around here...hmmmm, I thought I had Vit D3 in my anti-oxidants and prenatals. Well, I do have 400iu in my prenatals but I am thinking I need more.

I found a bottle I had in my bathroom that is 1000iu pill (and not expired!!) so I'm going to take that while I'm swaying.

I am outside a fair amount but its so hot in this bloody state that I try to stay out of the sun because it just cooks us after a few minutes.

Thanks for everyone's ideas....even if it takes me a bit to catch on!!

Mrs_Incredible
October 24th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Well, that's where I am horribly confused. :worry: Did you ever hear of A-gender? I have heard that they were once a version of Tamara on IG and eventually they broke off and started a company called A-gender. I can't figure out what really happened and its going to be different according to who you talk to.

They had quite the following and a high success rate. I don't know what happened on IG but Tamara didn't trust them and they started charging for swaying help. I think Tamara's issue was charging for stuff you could figure out on your own.

Anywho, the were big and busy for a while, the offered Platinum Plus plans which involved a lot of personal attention and personal energy dates. I purchased one last year right before they kind of shut down. Their is a ton of information that came with the plan and for the most part, it was very similar to the IG mentality with a few distinct differences. The whole thing overwhelms me so I paid for the help, that's just me. It wasn't cheap but I thought it would be worth the extra support, etc.

They have been super helpful and answered all my questions up until the past few weeks. I have tried really hard to only ask questions I couldn't find the answer to after a lot of searching through their paperwork so I wasn't just coming off as lazy. Now is when I really need the help with the details as I am hoping to sway next week, and I am not getting responses. So in desperation for the final details and support I have started scouring Gender Dreaming. I have tweaked my diet a bit to be more HE because I was feeling HORRIBLE and my hair was falling out.

I think the claim to fame for A-gender was their personal energy dates, and I have put faith in those dates so I am working around those. Could be non-sense but they had a lot of success and I communicated with numerous people from IG who used A-gender and almost all of them got their DG. The one I talked to that didn't get her DG, said it was more her mistake than the A-gender methods mistake.

So, (I am a pro at making a long story even longer)....no, I haven't purchased a plan from Atomic, but I am very grateful for all the support and help Atomic has given me. My plan is to sway for 12 months, if I don't get prego in the next six months I will probably break down and have Atomic work up a plan for me.

Between IG, A-gender and Gender Dreaming methods, my head just hurts sometimes.:nails:

I know what you mean, after IG I didn't think I could sway again .... then I heard about the success A-Gender had and I planned to use their plan (even though it was pricey) if we ever decided to go for number 4. I heard a while back that they were not taking orders for planms because they had too much on. Their site seems to still be 'under construction' for months and the FB page is inactive too, so I have no idea what happened to them. The girls I know who used it got their DG so I had high hopes, but seem to have missed that boat. however when I realised that Atomic was doing sway plans with lots of advice I knew that was the way to go. I think the charge for her putting it togeher is excellent, I just can't face doing it all myself this time, with a 16 month old running about I just don't have the time. I've already had way too many late nights on here and am shattered!!! My head is also bursting!! Shame that A-Gender are letting you down @-1 week, that's not on, you've paid and they should honour their promise. Good luck xxx

Adia
October 24th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I know what you mean, after IG I didn't think I could sway again .... then I heard about the success A-Gender had and I planned to use their plan (even though it was pricey) if we ever decided to go for number 4. I heard a while back that they were not taking orders for planms because they had too much on. Their site seems to still be 'under construction' for months and the FB page is inactive too, so I have no idea what happened to them. The girls I know who used it got their DG so I had high hopes, but seem to have missed that boat. however when I realised that Atomic was doing sway plans with lots of advice I knew that was the way to go. I think the charge for her putting it togeher is excellent, I just can't face doing it all myself this time, with a 16 month old running about I just don't have the time. I've already had way too many late nights on here and am shattered!!! My head is also bursting!! Shame that A-Gender are letting you down @-1 week, that's not on, you've paid and they should honour their promise. Good luck xxx

I bought my plan last May (2011), days before they closed down their shop.

I saw them post somewhere that the platinum plus plans were just too much and they felt like they were chained to their computers all day. I also saw them write that many times people would ask simple questions that could easily be found in the paperwork but were too lazy to look.

They semi-shut down last May and have been saying since then that they would be opening up very soon. I think it was just too much and things were probably getting out of control because they were getting so many requests for help.

Maree has 5 kids and I know Cindy has several kids too. I do understand all that, and I know that I am swaying over a year after I bought my dates but I still paid for the help and I am frustrated to not be getting responses. I think I'll be ok. I have the dates to work with so that is the most critical part....I hope....

I really think Atomic is on to something and I think their is a lot of merit in the Gender Dreaming methods.

Thanks for your support, I need all I can get!!

Mrs_Incredible
October 25th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Adia - clearly we just need to swap my blue dust with your pink dust!!! Good Luck honey, hope I bump into you on here so I can cheer you on. xxxxxxxx

It is a shame that they shut up shop without letting people know that that's the case, as they seemed to have lots getting the dg. However, I have a lot of faith in Atomic, it's just my sweet tooth, meat eating tendancies, and lack of will power that worries me!!

Adia
October 26th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Adia - clearly we just need to swap my blue dust with your pink dust!!! Good Luck honey, hope I bump into you on here so I can cheer you on. xxxxxxxx

It is a shame that they shut up shop without letting people know that that's the case, as they seemed to have lots getting the dg. However, I have a lot of faith in Atomic, it's just my sweet tooth, meat eating tendancies, and lack of will power that worries me!!

Trust me honey, if I could give up my girl making super powers, I would! I would mail them straight to you!

I am hoping a good blend of A-gender best practices and Gender Dreaming logic will get me that boy!

As for will power, I am horrible! I have tried to diet a lose baby weight since DD3 was born with no luck. I have a serious lack of will power when it comes to eating what I want, BUT when I started the TTC blue diet, it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Once I got in the swing, figured out that I needed more nutrients to keep my hair from falling out, I felt much better and I'm ok. I still miss a lot of foods, and I will enjoy them so much once I get prego, but in the meantime, it hasn't been bad at all!!

When would you sway? I see your DS3 is probably just over a year....

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2012, 01:30 PM

Ok so I talked to Tamara to get the actual story and it turns out that they were never members of IG in any way, and she tried to be nice and work with them but then they turned around and stabbed her in the back and stole everything she and the other early IG sway people had posted. They claim an impossible success rate (according to T they said swaying was 100% if you did it "their" way) and it sounded like they were picking and choosing who they used as their successes. Tamara ended up removing all their info from the spreadsheet. Her problem was with the dishonesty angle, not the charging.

Adia
October 27th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Ok so I talked to Tamara to get the actual story and it turns out that they were never members of IG in any way, and she tried to be nice and work with them but then they turned around and stabbed her in the back and stole everything she and the other early IG sway people had posted. They claim an impossible success rate (according to T they said swaying was 100% if you did it "their" way) and it sounded like they were picking and choosing who they used as their successes. Tamara ended up removing all their info from the spreadsheet. Her problem was with the dishonesty angle, not the charging.

Thanks for the clarification. My sick sense of curiosity has always wondered what happened.

I saw a post on IG once about them and all T would say is she just didn't trust them. I figured it was because they were charging for pretty much the same thing she was doing. But I agree, I would be ticked if people stole all the info I had worked hard to put together.

I guess the part that finally convinced me to go with them was that several people from IG who used them got their DG....obviously, I have lousy timing in my life, but I think I'll be ok. Gender Dreaming to the rescue!!

Now that I think about it, I do wonder about the whole thing. Most of their methods are the same as IG and I have found a lot of small contradictions in all their paperwork. I have scoured their paperwork for over a year.

They have been super helpful up until a few weeks ago, all of a sudden I haven't gotten any response. Again, I recognize why they have 'shut down' but I did pay a lot of money for the personalized help and I am disappointed not to be getting it.

I have a feeling that their lives have just become to busy and they are probably out of the baby making years so this is no longer a full time focus. That's the paradox of business on the internet, you can disappear very easily, never to be found!!

Thanks again for all your support Atomic, it has turned my sway around and given me a lot more hope and confidence!

Mrs_Incredible
October 28th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Trust me honey, if I could give up my girl making super powers, I would! I would mail them straight to you!

I am hoping a good blend of A-gender best practices and Gender Dreaming logic will get me that boy!

As for will power, I am horrible! I have tried to diet a lose baby weight since DD3 was born with no luck. I have a serious lack of will power when it comes to eating what I want, BUT when I started the TTC blue diet, it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Once I got in the swing, figured out that I needed more nutrients to keep my hair from falling out, I felt much better and I'm ok. I still miss a lot of foods, and I will enjoy them so much once I get prego, but in the meantime, it hasn't been bad at all!!

When would you sway? I see your DS3 is probably just over a year....

I'm looking to sway at the end of the year, I should O around new year so hoping to have our first attempt then. It worries me how little my baby is but it's now or never because my dh is 38 and doesn't want a newborn beyond 40. I'm 37 and worry about being an old mum but I don't feel old just tired lol.

I just need to sit down and get my info (and payment) to Atomic for my plan. I think I have put on half a stone just setting myself up for the starvation I envisage the diet to be!! Need to just do it. But I'm scared! Not good at looking at what's in food and counting things so this scares me in case I mess up - I would prefer to follow a set food plan as that feels more 'do-able'. I suppost I should get the plan and face my fear. My dh took a pic of me and the littlest last night and god, i looked awful, not how I 'think' I look (although I know I'm heavier than I want to be) so I do long to be thinner so I guess this is 2 birds with one stone (or two stone!!) type of diet - ttc and regain some of myself back from the fatty I appear to be. I just worry about failing and messing up my last chance for the final time (ds#3 was meant to be my last chance you see!)

I can't wait to see how you get on, please keep in touch and let me be your cheerleader!! xxx

Adia
October 29th, 2012, 11:03 AM
I'm looking to sway at the end of the year, I should O around new year so hoping to have our first attempt then. It worries me how little my baby is but it's now or never because my dh is 38 and doesn't want a newborn beyond 40. I'm 37 and worry about being an old mum but I don't feel old just tired lol.

I just need to sit down and get my info (and payment) to Atomic for my plan. I think I have put on half a stone just setting myself up for the starvation I envisage the diet to be!! Need to just do it. But I'm scared! Not good at looking at what's in food and counting things so this scares me in case I mess up - I would prefer to follow a set food plan as that feels more 'do-able'. I suppost I should get the plan and face my fear. My dh took a pic of me and the littlest last night and god, i looked awful, not how I 'think' I look (although I know I'm heavier than I want to be) so I do long to be thinner so I guess this is 2 birds with one stone (or two stone!!) type of diet - ttc and regain some of myself back from the fatty I appear to be. I just worry about failing and messing up my last chance for the final time (ds#3 was meant to be my last chance you see!)

I can't wait to see how you get on, please keep in touch and let me be your cheerleader!! xxx

We are the same in the age department! I will be 37 next month and i can't be having babies for too much longer.

I did some anticipatory eating too before my sway. I think we get to be all nerves when we know what's coming.

We are in such a bind when it comes to weight and babies. I think we would work harder at making ourselves look good if we knew we were done, but when you might have one more baby, it changes your whole outlook.

I only have mirrors in my house that show my top half so when I walk by a shop window or see a full length store mirror, i always think EEEK! I didn't realize my butt was that big!!!

I guess losing a little weight is a good thing about a girl sway, but it never sounds fun to be forced to diet.

I have been trying to get the last 20lbs off my body since I had DD3 so putting on a few pounds has been mental torture. Not to mention I don't have a lot of clothes that are going to fit me if I gain more weight. It I fall pregnant, I will have maternity clothes to wear but until then....

I am worried too about this not working. I had a dream the other night that I was in labor and out came another baby girl. I would be ok if that happens, but it would take some getting used to after all this swaying effort and years of hoping. DD3 was meant to be my last one too!!

Its so sweet to know you care! I'll keep you posted and let you know how things go!!:bigsmile:

Mrs_Incredible
November 11th, 2012, 04:45 PM
We are the same in the age department! I will be 37 next month and i can't be having babies for too much longer.

I did some anticipatory eating too before my sway. I think we get to be all nerves when we know what's coming.

We are in such a bind when it comes to weight and babies. I think we would work harder at making ourselves look good if we knew we were done, but when you might have one more baby, it changes your whole outlook.

I only have mirrors in my house that show my top half so when I walk by a shop window or see a full length store mirror, i always think EEEK! I didn't realize my butt was that big!!!

I guess losing a little weight is a good thing about a girl sway, but it never sounds fun to be forced to diet.

I have been trying to get the last 20lbs off my body since I had DD3 so putting on a few pounds has been mental torture. Not to mention I don't have a lot of clothes that are going to fit me if I gain more weight. It I fall pregnant, I will have maternity clothes to wear but until then....

I am worried too about this not working. I had a dream the other night that I was in labor and out came another baby girl. I would be ok if that happens, but it would take some getting used to after all this swaying effort and years of hoping. DD3 was meant to be my last one too!!

Its so sweet to know you care! I'll keep you posted and let you know how things go!!:bigsmile:

Hey Honey, how did your attempt go?? xxx

Adia
November 12th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Hey Honey, how did your attempt go?? xxx

I don't know...:nails:

My temperature is super unreliable and before I started really diving into the Gender Dreaming mentality I went on BCP for 2 weeks in October per A-gender advice for aligning my cycle with my personal energy dates.

Good thing is I hit my dates spot on, but I could not tell when I was ovulating. The opk I had did not work for me and it ended up just crapping out and going haywire. I bought another brand but it never gave me a positive.

I went by secondary ovulation signs like my cervix, ewcm, increasing estrogen signs, and a bit of spotting I had. But even those signs aren't super obvious for me.

If I ovulated when I think I did then we DTD at O-16hrs and O-2days which is good timing for blue.

My birthday was on Friday, the day after I *think* I ovulated. I ate birthday cake on Fri, Sat and Sun and took a bit of an HE break, but still at lots of fruits and veggies. So today I got back on track and I'm trying not to obsess over it, but we'll see.

I'll test next Thursday, American Thanksgiving, which will be 14 days after Ovulation! EEEEK!!

Thanks for checking on me.

Hobbermittens
November 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Happy birthday! I didn't know it was your birthday! Jeez. Did it say so on FB? I must not have been on that day.

It sounds like your attempt went well. How soon can you test? Oh, wait, just saw, on Thanksgiving. Well, a BFP would be something to be thankful for!!

Adia
November 13th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Happy birthday! I didn't know it was your birthday! Jeez. Did it say so on FB? I must not have been on that day.

It sounds like your attempt went well. How soon can you test? Oh, wait, just saw, on Thanksgiving. Well, a BFP would be something to be thankful for!!

Thanks Hobber, can't believe I'm 37! No, my b-day not on FB. I don't put much on there.

Today is 6 dpo, if I ovulated when I think I did, and I have had a lot of cramping! Hopefully that is a good sign! I'll keep you posted.