PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used clomid before

Mrs_P
October 16th, 2012, 03:59 PM
i am on 14dpo and i know i'm not pregnant but how long do i have to wait for af? My lp is normally only 10 days and my averages 25 days, its cd28 today and have been having period pains for a good couple of days and keep feeling like its coming but everytime i go to the toilet to check nothing yet.

My first month on clomid - any ideas what i should expect

Mrs_P
October 17th, 2012, 04:45 AM
:wave: anybody?????????

I have a uni exam today so typically it will probably arrive in full force during the exam but the waiting is driving me nuts cd30 today 15dpo

Mum23boys
October 17th, 2012, 05:04 AM
It could be implantation pains hunny - when did u o ? Implantation can take anything from 6-12 days ?! worth a thought - i dont think your out yet

Mrs_P
October 17th, 2012, 05:13 AM
thanks for answering me - i hate to knowing and being late by normal stands just got my hopes up. I took a test monday morning and it was neg 13dpo so am presuming that late i'm not pregnant. I o'd on cd15 cd30 today so should be happening but my cycles were always 25-26 days normally so the waiting is really hard

Mrs_P
October 17th, 2012, 05:18 AM
pretty gross i know but the only thing i've had when i've checked my cervix the last few days is thick sticky discharge that like a brown / pink color so i keep thinking af is coming but maybe its just struggling

sorry for horrid detail but kinda think there a few women on clomid lately so at least when you get here you'll know what to expect x

Mum23boys
October 17th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Could be implanting spotting - maybe you were late implanting - Can u tell im feeling optomistic today - I really dont think your out yet huny. Maybe give it a few more days then test again and if not then call your GP it may bet hat the clomid is just lengthening your cycle and AF will appear in the next 2 days.

Mrs_P
October 17th, 2012, 05:48 AM
yeah i suppose maybe i should test again, its been 2 days now i'm not that bothered yet that its not happening its more ust annoying waiting so i wondered if anyone had experience of it altering their cycles and what to expect - as i said earlier sods law it will turn up in the middle of my 3hour exam and i'll have that to contend with to!

Mum23boys
October 17th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Good luck for your exam hunny - and yes maybe test again tonight :-) Keep us posted