PDA

View Full Version : a zillion questions!

crystalclear
October 17th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I have a zillion questions! I would defo like to pay for the personalised pink plan, but do I have to buy membership on top of that? I read somewhere in order to see LE diet you have to buy membership. Or do I get membership automatically when I pay for plan? If I just bought personal plan without membership, would I have access to private forums? (Just asking if I need both basically!)

Also, with my own private forum for my sway, can other paid members see that, or just moderators? ..I understand there are quite a few different moderators that would answer questions, is that correct? If so, is one moderator specifically assigned to each personal swayer? Or would I get different people each time? Its a big thing to hand yourself over to people on the internet! Just wondering if its going to be like going to the doctors and seeing different doctors all the time, where you have to explain from the start each time, or just seeing your own doctor.. you know what I mean?

I would looove atomic sagebrush to answer every single one of my questions she seems so knowledgeable wow! Are all moderators as clued up as her? I'd pay extra on top just for her to be my personal pink guru!! But from what I can gather she is busy with a gorgeous successful pink sway tehe! Congrats atomic..

Oh and how on earth do I choose which diet to follow? french gender diet, in gender diet, low everything diet, limiting sodium/potassium, go vegetarian, or lose weight? I'm going round in circles not knowing what to do, I think I need someone to say “its ok crystal, just do this, this and this” to take the stress out of it for me, which is why I have chosen to pay for the plan, but even that is a bit scary, as how do I know its the right thing to listen to!! ahh going slightly crazy!

Just thinking of all the questions I have, and medical history I have, and things I should let moderators know about that, (I'm assuming the questionnaire I complete will cover that stuff? Is there a sample questionnaire anywhere on the site?) I'm not sure what to do, should I go ahead and buy the plan now, and discuss everything in my own private forum, or should I personal message a moderator first, can someone tell me where to start! Thankyooou! xxx

atomic sagebrush
October 18th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I'm sorry it took me a day to get back to you, I usually try to answer q's in this forum immediately but missed this one.

You get access to a downloadable version of the LE Diet when you get a customized sway plan. You don't get the Dream Membership with the sway plan, however. The money goes to keeping the site up and running and helps me to be able to do this as a job rather than work outside the home and not have time to pursue swaying as my passion.

The sway forums are totally private and only you and I can see the content. You only deal with me. The sway plan is just the beginning, you get me as your personal sway coach and even though I am busy I almost always answer my sway plan questions every single day at least once and often twice a day. I answer sway plan q's first so even on days I'm super busy I can fit it in.

It is a bit scary to know who to listen to online. I personally guarantee you that the info as I present it, hangs together and makes sense. It does contradict some of the other info online, but that's because they're wrong :) and I can logically and scientifically explain the reasoning behind all my advice. If you want to read my personal story and background, and how I came to be doing this rather weird hobby it's here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/7507-ig-vs-gd-swaying-whats-difference-who-atomic-sagebrush-anyway.html The scientific basis for the LE Diet/weight loss for swaying is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/12340-understanding-trivers-willard-hypothesis.html

The questionnaire has room for you to spell out all your medical history and a bunch of other questions besides. I"ve done a ton of plans and no two have been alike - I really do change it quite a lot depending on your personal needs and desires. If you're ready, just go ahead and purchase a plan, I'll have it to you in about a week, and in the meantime you can message me with questions or concerns that you have.

CherryBlossom
October 18th, 2012, 11:04 AM
I am so sorry but this post made
Me giggle. Before even reading you were trying for a girl I instantly knew you were a boy mumma lol.
I felt the exact same way when I first joined!! Now the place is like home!
Welcome to the site =) and yes atomic is AMAZING =D

crystalclear
October 18th, 2012, 01:59 PM
woweee thanku atomic! I'm just so excited that you can help me! I will be asking even more zillions of questions so I hope you dont get sick of me!

ok so I just bought membership, and the personal plan.. (well, I hope I did anyway, technology has never been my strong point lol) ..should I just wait for the questionnaire to be sent to me now? I am sooo getting in the swing of the sway! :D

and guess what, I have a FRIEND!!! I dont even know how to message friends, or anyone else yet, but someone sent me a friend request woweee! ..ok I'm getting way too over excited about all this, I may need to go lie down hahaha!

crystalclear
October 18th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I am so sorry but this post made
Me giggle. Before even reading you were trying for a girl I instantly knew you were a boy mumma lol.
I felt the exact same way when I first joined!! Now the place is like home!
Welcome to the site =) and yes atomic is AMAZING =D

thanku for the welcome! and.. oh! I'm so glad I made you smile haha yay! not really sure how tho! :D what dju mean a boy mumma?! I have a gorgeous little stepson, could you tell just from the way I write? Tell me your secrets! ;) xxx

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
You should see the questionnaires when you buy the personalized plan??? I've never bought one LOL so I don't know exactly what it should look like, but typically people fill it out right after they purchase their plans.

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2012, 10:34 AM
thanku for the welcome! and.. oh! I'm so glad I made you smile haha yay! not really sure how tho! :D what dju mean a boy mumma?! I have a gorgeous little stepson, could you tell just from the way I write? Tell me your secrets! ;) xxx

Sometimes boy moms are a little bit detail oriented and get rather stressed about the way their sway is going to work out. :)