ynwa
October 17th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Little boy

momof3boyz11
October 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM
it kind of looks like a knee so I am not sure

Cinss
October 17th, 2012, 05:50 PM
The nub isnt very clear but i would guess boy.

love-my-kids
October 17th, 2012, 06:36 PM
only a very slight boy lean. the whole nub is not being seen but what i can see is raised.

4&1more
October 18th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Thanks for the responses. Is anyone able to circle the nub so I can see what I'm looking at (or any other guesses) thanks a lot!

4&1more
October 18th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Any other guesses? I have 4 of one gender but don't want say until i have some more guesses in case it sways decisions. :)

Mrs_P
October 18th, 2012, 04:52 PM
if i had to guess i'd say prob boy mainly cause girl nubs are really quite clear but the photo looks a bot foggy so may not be showing a true reflection.

Do you have any other shots for another opinion or one from a previous pregnancy to compare to

amandao7491
October 18th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Boy, but skull says girl, what side did the baby start on?

4&1more
October 18th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Don't know. I only got a scan at 12 weeks. I know the placenta is posterior if that means anything. Not sure about skull shape my husband's is a similar shape :)
I have two ther shots but one was taken upside down so I'm not sure how reliable it is. I'll see if I can upload them. Thanks for all your help so far xxxx

baby2ontheway
October 18th, 2012, 08:52 PM
i say boy x

4&1more
October 18th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Here they are the both were upside down pics I think

4&1more
October 19th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Bumping to see if anyone can have a look at these second lot of pics. Thanks heaps

4&1more
October 20th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Bumping with new pics thank you.

ELP
October 20th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Can you turn your bottom pic up the right way for us? that looks to be the best for guessing off. Possibly long girly nub showing.

4&1more
October 20th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Here you go

4&1more
October 20th, 2012, 07:57 AM
It was taken upside down though. Would that affect the nub? And what is that lump underneath the white line?

ELP
October 20th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Upside down is meant to affect the nub but I'm looking for the shape more than the angle:) Any chance of putting it upside down for me then lol:bigsmile:

Not sure if you mean the lump by the leg or the lump under/above the nub??

4&1more
October 20th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Ha ha if I knew what a nub was I could tell you! On the pelvis ( I think) there are two white lines that cross like a wigwam which one of those lines is the nub bit thingo? :) thanks for your help
Ps both versions (upside down and not are posted above your response) :)

ELP
October 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM
I'm seeing them all upside down??
For the record I'm leaning girl, are you hoping for a boy or girl or just curious!!

Tiffani3
October 20th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I think girl from your upside down pic good luck what ever your hoping for xx

4&1more
October 20th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks for your responses!
ELP, the scan with the L7 seen at top is the right way up but I don't know if you are seeing what I am seeing:) not to worry. Just to let you know seeing as I have now had guesses I have 4 girls and I hope for a healthy baby ( this one was ahem unexpected and I hadn't prepared for it so more than anything I just want everything to be alright with it). After that a boy for a change would be great so if anyone can flick me some boy dust that would be great. ;) I have a scan in a couple of weeks.

ELP
October 21st, 2012, 02:32 AM
Yes! I am seeing the same:agree: Would you be able to put the L7 at the bottom of the picture for me, I know that the baby would then be officially the wrong way up but I will be able to get my head around the bits and bobbs easier then lol:bigsmile: I hope this is your little blue for you, your ladies will dress him up rotten like my ladies do with little Dave:)

ynwa
October 21st, 2012, 04:14 AM
Thanks for your responses!
ELP, the scan with the L7 seen at top is the right way up but I don't know if you are seeing what I am seeing:) not to worry. Just to let you know seeing as I have now had guesses I have 4 girls and I hope for a healthy baby ( this one was ahem unexpected and I hadn't prepared for it so more than anything I just want everything to be alright with it). After that a boy for a change would be great so if anyone can flick me some boy dust that would be great. ;) I have a scan in a couple of weeks.
Hope this is your boy,have all of my blue dust,good luck:.)

4&1more
October 21st, 2012, 04:29 AM
Yes! I am seeing the same:agree: Would you be able to put the L7 at the bottom of the picture for me, I know that the baby would then be officially the wrong way up but I will be able to get my head around the bits and bobbs easier then lol:bigsmile: I hope this is your little blue for you, your ladies will dress him up rotten like my ladies do with little Dave:)

Here you go - thanks for taking the time to look, I really appreciate it! Xx5530

4&1more
October 21st, 2012, 04:32 AM
Hope this is your boy,have all of my blue dust,good luck:.)

Thanks ynma. I think I need all the baby dust I can get :) x
Can I say also how supportive this forum is. I could have done with you guys about three babies ago Lol!

ELP
October 21st, 2012, 04:55 AM
Its still coming up the same way?? Do you mind if I copy and flip it for myself?? Hopefully you'll get a few more guesses from it:)

hopingforsaskia
October 21st, 2012, 05:26 AM
Guessing girl. (I suck though.. Haha) good luck xx

4&1more
October 21st, 2012, 07:24 AM
Its still coming up the same way?? Do you mind if I copy and flip it for myself?? Hopefully you'll get a few more guesses from it:)

Go for your life! Thanks x

4&1more
October 21st, 2012, 07:26 AM
Guessing girl. (I suck though.. Haha) good luck xx

Thanks for that. I hope you get your girl I have enough girl baby dust for everyone!

ELP
October 21st, 2012, 07:55 AM
Here goes:)

ELP
October 21st, 2012, 08:01 AM
Right, now I can focus my brain properly:rofl: As you said, baby being the other way up in the picture does throw off the nub theory, not sure why?? But to me your could easily go either way now! The long straight white line looks like a lovely girly nub, but Im not sure if the little blob on top of it is a boy nub or part of the leg??? This is what my boy nub (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/confirmed-boy-pics/6053-elps-confrimed-boy-nub-pics-interesting-selection.html) looked like, do you see how it had the blob on top?? Im wondering if thats what youve got? or is the white line just too long???
I've made the confusion worse for you haven't I doh:bigsmile: But my guess is gonna be 50/50!! But ruting for blue for you, let us know won't you cos this one is gonna keep me guessing to the end xx

4&1more
October 21st, 2012, 08:48 AM
Right, now I can focus my brain properly:rofl: As you said, baby being the other way up in the picture does throw off the nub theory, not sure why?? But to me your could easily go either way now! The long straight white line looks like a lovely girly nub, but Im not sure if the little blob on top of it is a boy nub or part of the leg??? This is what my boy nub (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/confirmed-boy-pics/6053-elps-confrimed-boy-nub-pics-interesting-selection.html) looked like, do you see how it had the blob on top?? Im wondering if thats what youve got? or is the white line just too long???
I've made the confusion worse for you haven't I doh:bigsmile: But my guess is gonna be 50/50!! But ruting for blue for you, let us know won't you cos this one is gonna keep me guessing to the end xx

You have been an absolute sweety ELP! I won't leave you hanging so I will let you know as soon as I do. How many kiddies do you have?
And yes I see your pics are girl looking then boy looking with the bump on top. (Cute kid btw)
Now I wonder if that little blob underneath the white line (but on top of the 'mound') on mine is a nub and that white line is a strong coincidental one coz if you look close I think the baby is slightly turned away from us. Sigh, it is going to be a loooong 2 weeks!
Again thank you so much for your time xx I will keep you informed :)

ELP
October 21st, 2012, 09:09 AM
I see what you mean!!! If the white line wasn't there, then underneath is a round end with a perfect little white angled blip, oh nooooo, I hadn't even taken that into consideration:rofl: This will be a looong two weeks:bigsmile: But fun!!:agree:
And I'm currently ttc no:10:oops::rofl:

4&1more
October 21st, 2012, 08:44 PM
I see what you mean!!! If the white line wasn't there, then underneath is a round end with a perfect little white angled blip, oh nooooo, I hadn't even taken that into consideration:rofl: This will be a looong two weeks:bigsmile: But fun!!:agree:
And I'm currently ttc no:10:oops::rofl:

Wow 10! Good on you! That makes my five look measley! My hat is off to you and I wish you the best of luck :)

Mrs_P
October 23rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
I'm still feeling boy from the pics although if baby was upside down its not that accurate but the lumpy nub looks like my ds3's did, hope you get what you want though x

4&1more
October 23rd, 2012, 09:37 PM
Lol thanks Mrs P
I just got back from a doctors appointment and all blood tests show low risk of Downs and everything normal so baby is all healthy which was my no 1 priority. Now I have heard that I am starting to be selfish and would be thrilled if it were a boy so I hope you are right. Still if a girl is born I know I will melt (for the 5th time) so all good.
My scan is on 2nd Nov. if you happen to have the pic of your ds3 I would love to see it. thanks everyone for their help!

4&1more
October 24th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Just found 2 nub pics of my youngest daughter top and bottom pic and compared it to my latest one middle pic and there is a difference. Hmmm shouldn't get too excited I guess!

4&1more
October 31st, 2012, 10:13 PM
Any last minute guesses? My scan is tomorrow :)

rockstar
November 1st, 2012, 04:37 AM
no nub captured in this pic

jark22
November 1st, 2012, 06:26 AM
I'm going to guess girl. Once i saw the picture flipped the right way- i could see better.It looks long and forked at the end. Good luck at your scan!

ELP
November 1st, 2012, 06:30 AM
Any last minute guesses? My scan is tomorrow :)
Good luck tomorrow!!!

lovemy4
November 1st, 2012, 08:16 AM
Looks girly. Best of luck at your scan!

Seven
November 1st, 2012, 08:26 AM
Girl I think

4&1more
November 2nd, 2012, 12:52 AM
Turns out we are none the wiser! The baby would not stop moving and irritated the tech! Ha ha! It took an hour to get all the shots and when I asked about the sex in the end she huffily said the baby had its legs crossed and she couldn't see. She didn't even get a profile shot and all I have is a skull shot. Can anyone tell from this?

ELP
November 2nd, 2012, 04:20 AM
Oh noooo!!!!!!:rofl:
What will you do?? Stay team yellow? or get a private scan for yourselves?????
Just for the record though, surely only a little boy would be so wriggly as to wind the tech up so much;) Did you think you may have seen any clues yourself?? or was she the type that had the screen fully to herself the whole time!!

4&1more
November 2nd, 2012, 04:32 AM
Lol no we had a screen to look at. But she was trying to get all the shots she could. She huffed and puffed ( I couldn't help but giggle at her which I'm sure made matters worse) every time she would steady the image the baby would turn or move!!! It took her an hour to get what she says we're mediocre shots. I thought I saw something poking up on a profile shot it kind of looked like a side turtle but it was all too quick. I am slowly going mad would like an elective but they are so costly where we are I don't know whether just to sit the 20 weeks out :( wahhhhhhhh! If yourself or anyone can analyse the skull that would be great :(

ELP
November 2nd, 2012, 04:45 AM
I've been looking at your skull! usually I would like a sideways picture to get the fore head shape trust you to get the face lol!!, only kidding but, what is really winding me up now is I'm not sure which jaw line is the outside jaw line? you have a faint very squarish jaw line on the left of the picture, if thats the outer line then surely thats a male jaw?? but the brighter detail on top of it could be either? I'm sat here feeling my face following my cheek bone to see if the bright line is the top teeth bone itms?? Do you see what I'm on about?? But baby does seem to have lovely little lips in the right place to rule out the more shadowed outer line?? What do you think!

4&1more
November 2nd, 2012, 10:22 AM
Ha ha I know I've been hopeless!
I see what you mean. I think the head is slightly bowed down which is why you can't see the jaw properly, maybe the lips are lower than we think and we can't see the whole chin. Hmm I don't know the brow line is quite prominent...the baby looks like it is scratching its own chin like it is thinking along with us rofl! I don't know ELP :) I think I'll be slightly insane by the end of twenty weeks lol!