PDA

View Full Version : A little worried

Praying4Pink
October 17th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I am not sure if this is anything to worry about but I was due to get AF on Sunday. Well I didn't so on Monday I tested with an IC and this is the test5448

It took forever for the line to show up so I thought I was imagining my symptoms and that I wasn't pregnant. So on Tuesday I took another type of test that came from the .88 bin at Walmart and this is the test 5449

This morning I took another IC test and although the line showed up way faster it still isn't as dark as I hoped. 5450

Do you ladies see any difference in darkness? I just don't think the line is getting any darker which really worries me. :worry:

The Anchor
October 17th, 2012, 02:09 PM
So hard to tell from the pics...your HCG levels will still be low, if it was me I wouldn't be worried at all, do you have another test you can take tomorrow?

BTW, CONGRATS!

atomic sagebrush
October 17th, 2012, 02:29 PM
At this stage of the game the darkness is more about how concentrated your pee is. None of those is dramatically lighter so I would not worry.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 02:29 PM
P4p I took an ic test last week just because it was there. My line wasn't as dark as I thought it would be, and I was over 11 weeks along. I truly think you're ok. I'd get a frer if you're worried.

dloui128
October 17th, 2012, 02:30 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about, congrats on your BFP :)

Mrs_P
October 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I think as long as its still positive it doesn't matter - urine concentration could be different or you could have ate/drank something that affected the colour - thats why tests say if its a line its positive no matter how dark it is.

you are PREGNANT woman, enjoy it and try not to worry x :bighug:

Praying4Pink
October 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Awww thanks ladies. That really made me feel so much better. I know a lot of things but I learned something new today. I didn't know that it was about the urine concentration rather than "how" pregnant you are. I guess looking back that even sounds silly. I guess I am just a worried momma already. This cramping isn't helping either. But seriously...Anchor, Atomic, 3M, dloui, and Mrs. P...Thank You! :bowdown:

Praying4Pink
October 17th, 2012, 03:45 PM
So hard to tell from the pics...your HCG levels will still be low, if it was me I wouldn't be worried at all, do you have another test you can take tomorrow?

BTW, CONGRATS!

Why yes I do Anchor :rofl: and I plan to take it too!

Cinss
October 17th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Congrats on the BFPs

Praying4Pink
October 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM
And today's test...just for S&G's.

Northern_Shutterbug
October 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Congratulations! They are lovely strong positives! Mine never got past faint on a FRER and nothing on cheap tests, so I'd be really pleased with them.

The Anchor
October 18th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I think that one looks darker...does it look darker to you? So hard to tell from the pic...I'm so excited for you!

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 07:13 PM
So i was totally freakin this pregnancy and I constantly took hpts. It would take a couple days to get dramatically darker and then I almost freaked out one day that it was a lot lighter and it was the hook effect thing (google it lol) and I diluted the pee with like 50% water and it came out super dark. I stopped testing at that point lol

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Oh and congrats !!!!

OnlyPraying
October 19th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Such pretty pretty lines!!!

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/bluebooties/congratulations1.gif

Praying4Pink
October 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I think that one looks darker...does it look darker to you? So hard to tell from the pic...I'm so excited for you!

Anchor yes that one did look darker to me after I compared them. Thanks! I am super excited but still very very cautious.

Praying4Pink
October 20th, 2012, 10:48 AM
So i was totally freakin this pregnancy and I constantly took hpts. It would take a couple days to get dramatically darker and then I almost freaked out one day that it was a lot lighter and it was the hook effect thing (google it lol) and I diluted the pee with like 50% water and it came out super dark. I stopped testing at that point lol

Spinning I will have to Google that! I feel much much better after talking to you ladies. I didn't even test this morning, lol. I love you ladies!!

P.S. I did however test yesterday morning!

Praying4Pink
October 20th, 2012, 10:51 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/20/equmegy5.jpgThis is my final test (other than the digital that I plan to take). I think it looks pretty great (wink)

Bama Belle
October 31st, 2012, 05:23 PM
Your tests look great! Congratulations!

Praying4Pink
November 1st, 2012, 04:24 PM
Your tests look great! Congratulations!

Thank You Bama Belle!