PDA

View Full Version : who does the diet 100% in the TWW?

Navywife620
October 18th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I have had a full blown cheat day today and some of yesterday. Now I am mad at myself and thinking that some how even if we conceived a girl she won't implant because of my cheating. Totally beating myself up right now. SO who all does the diet 100% in the tww?

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Don't be angry at yourself it is no big deal. Baby will implant if it is meant to be!

Here is what my doc told me about pregnancy. The sperm reach the egg and there will be thousands of the,. It's not actually a race or the first one that gets there. He said it can take a few days for the egg to choose which sperm it wants and then it will fertilize and spend another day or so traveling down and there it will e decided if the uterus wants that egg. So during the two week wait you still have influence but only while the egg is supposedly choosing the sperm.

It is a misconception that the fastest sperm wins and that the women don't have a say in the sex. Sways work because we do have a say. I would think 3 days past ovulation would be enough to continue the diet.

Navywife620
October 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks! I am definitely back on track today so hopefully I didn't mess it up too much!

Dreamofpink
October 19th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Me! :hide: Sorry, but I actually enjoy the challenge of seeing what yummy things I can sneak in each day under the limits, like cake and ice-cream yesterday (though a much smaller portion than I'd usually have!) I'm SURE that the craziness will wear off if I don't get a BFP this month as it'll be my 3rd month on the LE diet then. As I said on your other post, this diet is like a holiday compared with the stupidly strict IG diet I did last year!!! Keep calm and carry on Navy, you'll get your DD and look back on this time as crazy but well worth it! And just remember that we're all here for you, we understand if you feel the need to have a good old moan! :hugs:

Mrs_P
October 19th, 2012, 10:30 AM
i haven't normally although i did this month (a few days of cheating shouldn't undo months of being good) i didn't eat naughty things really in the diet even if in the limits as i tried to stick to the low blood sugar things but have been struggling this last month as have been on the diet since june and was sick of eating dairylea sandwiches and plain pasta

cvd
October 19th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hey Navywife! For me, at 4dpo we went on a trip down to the states. There is NO way I was resisting Olive Garden and Bob Evans or Cracker Barrell LOL I totally blew my diet form 4dpo-8dpo. I did eat breakfast and I ate whatever I wanted, I didn't snack though that's the only thing I followed and it was only because we were in an amusement park and snacking would have drove me broke :rofl:
My temps suggested implantation on 5dpo so I really don't think my cheating would have had time to interfere with anything at all or reverse the effects of my previous weeks of LE diet (not sure if this is true but it's my logic lol). I got my BFP 9dpo so I pretty much only had 4 days on the diet in the 2ww before I let everything go LOL I don't think your bits of cheating will hurt anything :) I think it's pretty common in the 2ww!

Mum23boys
October 20th, 2012, 01:40 PM
cvd how do u tell implantation from temps hun ?

cvd
October 20th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Hey mum - 5dpo I had a temp dip (was still above the cover line but lower then they were going) then 6 dpo it shot right back up. I got BFP at 9dpo. If I can find the link to my chart ill post it here!

cvd
October 20th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Here's the link to my chart!! My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e9776/)