PDA

View Full Version : At-home workouts

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 09:19 PM
P90X but it's not for newbies!

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred- I did this for a while and it is a great 30 minute workout for thos getting back into shape or starting out for the first time!

Viene
February 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
I just bought the EA Active Sports game for the PS3. It seems pretty cool, but since I am out of shape right now it is kicking my a** a bit.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2011, 05:52 PM
I like Tae Bo when I'm in good shape and when I'm preggo I like Walk Away the Pounds.

CeeCee
April 9th, 2011, 09:53 PM
I'm usually at the gym, but I love the old school (1980's) Firm videos. I also like Jari Love.

TTC5
April 9th, 2011, 11:11 PM
I'm usually at the gym, but I love the old school (1980's) Firm videos. I also like Jari Love.

Glad I'm not the only dag around here, I LOVE my '80s denise austin tapes lol

mmsgirlie22
April 10th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I had hernia surgery back in March, so I have to wait until this coming April to workout again.

I'll be going back on my P90X after that. I tried the classic and it was pretty rough on me, I'm thinking this time around i'll do the lean. Of course I do have 30 Day Shred also. Man it's a tough one.

mmsgirlie22
April 10th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Do you have to have any special equipment with px-90?

We have resistance bands, and a couple sets of free weights.

CeeCee
April 10th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Glad I'm not the only dag around here, I LOVE my '80s denise austin tapes lol

Oldies but goodies!

mmsgirlie22
February 12th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Has anyone tried the Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels? I'm debating between starting this one up and the 30 Day Shred.

Pandora1
May 28th, 2013, 06:59 PM
I usually do the gym. I'm better about being regular if I go to the gym. Home would be much more convenient.

Brice
October 11th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Well,Home workouts are the best for fitness of the body and health because it is the best and easier solution for maintain of the body fitness.I have many gym equipment at home for do exercise work and build the body muscles.

3littleladies
October 16th, 2013, 08:18 PM
I really cant do a workout at home im just not motivated enough, this is why I love going to the gym, heaps of motivation there.

There is plenty of good benefits doing a workout from home though, like wearing what ever you like, you could wear your pj's or underwear if you want, no getting in your car & driving to the gym at a certain time & its much cheaper.

WillowsGirl
October 16th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Turbofire is really popular in my birth group. Everyone was doing 30 day shred first and now this. I wish I was more motivated to finish these programs myself.

3littleladies
October 17th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Willow, when I feel lazy & not motivated, I say to myself "I'll just go & do a light workout" because I know once I get there, it wont be a light workout, it works for me all the time & then once Im done I feel so happy that I went.

o18e
November 13th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Brazilian Butt Lift is a pretty good work out. I feel it makes me leaner with a fabulous caboose!

SparkoShell
March 29th, 2014, 02:10 AM
It was nice to go through this thread.
There are many ways of motivation but for me weighing myself (http://www.hcscales.com) is a great motivation as it insist me to carry on my exercises activities.

Cyril
May 7th, 2014, 04:52 AM
I do a number of exercise at home in morning time because I have no more time for going to gym or outdoor exercise.
I do push ups, pull ups, sits ups, squats, crunches, and yoga exercise (http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/bootcamp-maitland-adam-prowse-personal-fitness-trainer/maitland/) at my home in my routine workout.