PDA

View Full Version : Strollers

nuthinbutpink
February 17th, 2011, 09:28 PM
I love my Sit N Stand for 2 or 3 kids at once.

Lillylolly
February 18th, 2011, 02:08 AM
I heart Bugaboo! We have a Cameleon and a 2010 Bugaboo Bee. We have taken both, at various times, around the world. Both have withheld air travel well. All fabrics are washable and changeable. I would most certainly recommend a Bugaboo - especially as they can be used in conjunction with the Maxi Cosi infant carrier.

xnicolax
February 18th, 2011, 04:15 AM
This is my kind of discussion:D Im a pramaholic! I have had almost every pram/pushchair their is, my favourite by far is my silver cross balmoral http://www.silvercross.co.uk/heritage-collection/Balmoral-pram/ Its not the most convenient pram but it is so gorgeous, I love it.

The mosy convenient pram I have ever had is a mamas and papas/peg perego switchhttp://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-switch-city-scape/185648800/type-i/

And the best ittle pushchair is my maclaren that I am using at the minute. I never liked the look of maclarens but it is deffinitely a good strong pushchair and really nice to pushhttp://www.boots.com/en/Maclaren-Techno-XLR-pushchair-coffee-blue_1110996/?CAWELAID=523277924&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-Google%20Base-_---_-Maclaren%20Techno%20XLR%20pushchair%20%20coffee%20 %20blue

The mutsy urban rider is nice too, this is my favourite trendy pram:)http://www.mutsy.nl/products/urban_rider/options I had this one twice, in red for DS2 and green for DS3

Lilian78
February 18th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Love Bob for running . . .and have also been pretty satisfied with my graco back-to-back double, and small combi single.

Liv
February 18th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I love my Bob and my bugaboo.

Lillylolly
February 19th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Nicola, I have a Silver Cross too! I have the one down from the Balmoral - the one that you can separate and put in the car. Highly impractical but a dream to push. Oh, and the compliments never stop :)

Lillylolly
February 19th, 2011, 03:13 PM
ETA: It is the "Kensington" model.

michaela
February 19th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Lillylolly isn't there a new Bugaboo? Is called the Goat? I think I saw a video of it and it looked awesome especially if we were to have twins!

xnicolax
February 20th, 2011, 04:47 AM
LL, I know, it takes forever to walk down the street with it, that many people want to stop to talk about it, lol.

nuthinbutpink
February 20th, 2011, 05:48 AM
xnicolax and LL- that is right out of a movie! We don't see that over here. I can imagine the looks though!

december
February 20th, 2011, 03:17 PM
I'm going to be the odd one out and say I hate my stroller. It's a pain to get in and out of the trunk (and it's a lightweight stroller). Honestly, the stroller only really gets used if I forgot my wrap or to hold all our coats and the diaper bag. :P

I adore my homemade mei tai (but I would LOVE a Babyhawk!!) carrier. It's way comfier than carriers like baby bjorn. L is about 19 pounds and I wore him at the mall for an hour and a half and it didn't bug me at all. It distributes the weight so well and it's lightweight so it doesn't get too hot. L will fall asleep in it if it's a long grocery store trip.

I just got an Ergo Sport and it is amazing. It's a slightly different carry but it is really comfortable once you work out the adjustments on the straps (took me a few days). DH will even use it because it's more "guy friendly".

luvmyluvbug
March 5th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Love love my BOB So easy to push and pretty light weight.

TulleExplosion
March 25th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Michaela- the new Bugaboo is called a Donkey. Its a double.
I am also in the market for a new stroller, will probably get a Cameleon. I already own a Baby Jogger, Maclaren Volo and Ryder. I have always wanted a parent facing stroller and DH is coddling me to combat my GD for DD #3.

b3blue
July 31st, 2011, 12:11 AM
We just got a Joovy Caboose Ultralight for the odd time that I need a stroller. IE, out at the mall without DH or the zoo in the terrible NC heat. It's perfect for a 3 year old that still loves to ride and a 15 month old. I'm excited to use it later when we add number three.

I also had a Baby Jogger City Select which is an excellent double really. If my kids were closer in age I would still use it.

sinderella
September 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM
im seriously loving the city select double in purple.......my sister just bought hers last month when she had her new arrival and i am soooooo lookin forword to getting mine, can be used as a double or revert back to a single when my toddler decides hes too big to travel in a buggy ! has anyone used buggy boards and what ones are the best?

sweetsister
September 22nd, 2011, 09:52 AM
I looove my Bugaboo i had a mutsy and a maclaren and havent touched them in 2 yrs i use it every day and from day one ..my 4 yr old stands on the bar when we go to the city and my baby sits,no popped tires because they are filled and fits everywhere even excellent for the airplane..i luv it!

Flava
September 22nd, 2011, 01:22 PM
I dont have any of this strollers but I really like the "mutsy" what nicola posted. That thing look awesome!
But look like they don't sell it in the US:sad: and I have no idea about the price.

maybeoneday
October 7th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I have an icandy apple - lovely to push but very heavy to get in and out of car. I also have a phil and teds double which I have used A LOT! It is invaluable for 2 with a small age gap but baby can't face you. It is also pretty heavy but the heavier they are the more robust they are.

zanacal
October 8th, 2011, 03:38 AM
I've had my Phil & Teds for more than 4 years and I plan to use it for around another 3 years so long as it doesn't suddenly fall apart! I had started daydreaming about a new pushchair for this new baby as the one I have is so old but I came to my senses and realised that having the option of a double was the most important thing - instead I've replaced some of the shabbier looking parts so it's good as new :D

ravenaub
December 17th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I love PegPerego strollers. They turn on a dime and I plan on getting their double stroller for my twins (due this spring). They are pricy (the only downside) but easy to use, so worth it to me!

Tiny Dancer
December 18th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Any recommendations for strollers and twins? I'm looking for a jogger as I walk everyday and will definitely need to in order to get rid of all this pregnancy weight ;-) I also want something to leave in my car for taking the twins shopping. Any suggestions?

Kerribug2004
January 28th, 2012, 03:10 PM
If you have twins like I do I love the snap and go, as they are growing out of this, I will be on a search to find a better stroller soon

fab4plus
February 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM
i love my babytrend sit n' stand stroller! could be a little lighter though!

lisvna
February 9th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Bugaboo donkey is a nice one for twins.....don't know if you have bugaboo in your country.....

Hoping4aPrincess
February 16th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Britax B-Ready. It's not a jogger... but it's pretty awesome. We prefer it over our UPPAbaby one. With the B-Ready there are a ton of different ways you can use it. It doesn't take up as much space as a huge long or wide double stroller. We just took it to Disney for 11 days and our 4 year old sat in the top seat and our 1 year old sat in the bottom. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on it. It was a lifesaver. You can put 2 carseats on it and when your babies get bigger you can get the 2nd seat and they can both sit comfortably in it. It comes in all different colors, even pink :). I love this thing. Honestly, IMO it's the best double stroller out there. Oh and you can still fold it up with the 2 seats on it. It's pretty awesome.
B-READY - Strollers - Britax USA (http://www.britaxusa.com/strollers/b-ready)
B-READY - Strollers - Britax USA (http://www.britaxusa.com/strollers/b-ready/image-gallery)

purplepoet20
February 16th, 2012, 03:49 PM
My kids are to stubburn to sit in a stroller once they can walk! But we have a singleton BOB for when we go hiking.

Mommasita
April 7th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I love our double Chariot for running, and our Baby Jogger City Select for errands around town. We usually just use it as a single for now, but we will use it as a double for DD and our next little one.

vickyaust
April 19th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Does anyone have the new Bugaboo Donkey?? Expensive but gorgeous. I love my Bubaboo Cameleon but am hoping for twins in my future.

Flava
May 12th, 2012, 02:36 PM
I really want a reversible handlebar stroller this time .Only Dd1 had that and I love to push the stroller so I can see the baby. And not just until she is in the car sit.
What do you guys think about the BUMBLERIDE FLYER ? Anyone had one ? I think it look so good. Don't like the price lol but love the stroller.

bumbleride flyer - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=bumbleride+flyer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

lisvna
May 12th, 2012, 02:42 PM
THE Donkey is great!! If we have twins (it's still possible) I would buy the Donkey. My friend with twin girls has that stroller and he is very light to push. Kids can sit or lay down in both directions.

jens0972
June 17th, 2012, 11:56 PM
I have been drooling over the city select. My 3 yr old is jealous when the baby is in our peg perego so the option of a double would be nice. And the glider board is a huge plus too.

Jenny

luckylass
July 10th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I am one that has the bugaboo donkey girls and I love it, so easy to push. I have it as a duo as there was 16 months between my boys and I needed a double. Have to say though I found it a bit of a tough call between the City Select and the Donkey though. I love prams and buggies and could look at them all day.

Mama
August 17th, 2012, 01:38 AM
I love my City Elite! But we also have a Mac Quest for the car and a Peg Perego Pliko P3 for travel.

Mum23boys
August 17th, 2012, 03:24 AM
I have only ever used the maclaren techno XP and the maclaren twin as they are so robust and as a childminder and several different size children using them its my best option - they dont look good but are light and fold up tiny so fit in my small boot and i attache a buggy board to them so can carry 3 kids at once on the double.

Mum23boys
August 17th, 2012, 03:36 AM
I have only ever used the maclaren techno XP and the maclaren twin as they are so robust and as a childminder and several different size children using them its my best option - they dont look good but are light and fold up tiny so fit in my small boot and i attache a buggy board to them so can carry 3 kids at once on the double.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 25th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Any recommendations for strollers and twins? I'm looking for a jogger as I walk everyday and will definitely need to in order to get rid of all this pregnancy weight ;-) I also want something to leave in my car for taking the twins shopping. Any suggestions?

I have a Bob double jogging stroller. It is the best thing I've ever purchased. I have 2 dogs that I walk also. You can use one hand to push the Bob stroller. I would highly recommend it.

Satox3
November 10th, 2012, 01:55 AM
I have a bugaboo chameleon and it's great for every day, and usually resides in the back of my car. It's easy to use and push. However, it is bulky and you can't really air travel with it. So I got an aprica. It was inexpensive, 150ish. I bought it because folds up really nicely and is super light. It isn't bad at pushing either. One annoying thing is the front and back wheels have locks. You have to lock/unlock them each. I don't think you have to lock them both though. One would probably do. Anyway, it's not a bad stroller. I've only used it a couple times, so I can't attest to its durability.

strawberrymom
November 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I have a mountain buggy duet and love it. It is the narrowest side by side at only 25 inches and can take 2 car seats.

luckylass
November 29th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Does anyone have the bugaboo bee and if so what do you think of it please? We are expecting our 3rd and already have the bugaboo donkey but ds1 doesn't want to give up the buggy yet so we were looking at the bee as the cameleon looks a bit more bulky like the donkey (would love to be corrected on this as I love it) and we want something that will fold up and can be put into the back of the jeep handy enough?

Would really appreciate any opinions on this, Thanks.

Pangea
November 29th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I have no experience with the bugaboo bee but I plan on getting one for my next baby. It's the only one that ticks all the boxes for me, it's suitable from birth, it's light weight, it folds up with the seat unit in it and it can be rearward facing.

I can't deal with heavy prams, I got one for DS1 and never used it, I wore him in a sling for a year and then used a maclaren quest.
I had a phil and teds sport for when DS2 came along, it was very handy but I would have preferred something rearward facing. I'm mainly using a maclaren xt at the moment.

boyplease
November 29th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Any recommendations for double jogging stroller?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 29th, 2012, 10:42 AM
The Bob double jogging stroller is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The Anchor
November 30th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I've got a Valco, that's a stroller with a toddler "jump seat" up front. My DD loved it, but DS was jealous cuz he couldn't see anything. Then I got an in-step bike trailer, which I use as a stroller. The kids LOVE it, they sit beside each other (sometimes not great!) but it's pretty wide and doesn't go through all doors.

mumof6
January 7th, 2013, 03:58 AM
i love my baby jogger city micro
easy one hand fold, folds up small, fits anywhere in my car and very easy one handed steering

uschi
February 20th, 2015, 02:02 PM
I am so excited, I am finally getting my Bumbleride Indie twin! I've pushed my neighbor's two kiddos in hers, and it is an absolute dream. A bit pricey at $729 but it's this year's plus next year's bday present (40 - the big one;) from my mum. So worth it! I will be moving to a farm next month, and the big air-filled tires will easily glide over soil. I'll be able to do my canal walks.