PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Straight after miscarriage!

Lucy
October 19th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Hi, i have a girl followed by 2 boys and am desperate for a second girl and this is my only chance. I was on the LE diet for 3 months got BMI down to 19.1 and got pregnant and went a bit mad eating all things i hadn't had for so long and loads of calories. But i then had miscarriage at 5 weeks :( and so had been off diet 9 days. I went straight back onto it and i hadn't gained any weight but i accidently got pregnant 2 weeks later so have only been on diet 2 weeks since my miscarriage. Do you think i've ruined my chances? I feel gutted but also guilty thinking like that after miscarriage! thank you x

Mrs_P
October 19th, 2012, 09:02 AM
hi lucy miscarriage actually sways girl and there are a few girls on here who have conceived girls after an m/c. If you were only off the diet for 9 days i doubt that would affect you too much either as its the grand scheme of things that counts x

Lucy
October 19th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Thank you for replying! i didn't know that at about miscarriage!

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
no that's still a great sway, good luck!!

Lucy
January 2nd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Hi just thought i'd update for referencec i found out today at 16 weeks having my second little girl! i think the LE diet really work as i did it without realising with my first daughter and was the complete opposite with my two boys!x

rainbowflower
January 2nd, 2013, 04:37 PM
congratulations!!

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2013, 08:14 PM
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to update us!!