Its a GIRL!!!!!!!!!
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
ds1 - 7
ds2 - 4
ds3 - 2
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I started the diet in June, really strict for the first few months, eased up a little over the last month and included biscuits in my sway.

Diet mostly consisted of dairylea sandwich with a handful of tomatoes (and occasionally french fries ( low cal crisps)) for lunch and pasta with a small portion of garlic bread or plain potato and salad (weekly treat) or pizza (1/2 350 cals of low fat pizza) and salad.

Very odd cheat or variation although i did have maccy's chips a few times. I have been veggie since i was little (my mom said since i was old enough to understand where a pork came from) but used to eat a lot of cheese cut this out altogether. Also used to eat a lot of salt on my food, not salted anything since the diet and avoided it where possible. Also lowest nutrients i have ever eaten. Any cheats have been biscuit related empty cals (even avoided the whole grain biscuits i really liked just in case).

Aimed for diet between 1200 to 1500, start of diet was always around 1300 end of diet went more towards 1600 (well within my guide limit of 1500 to 1800), low protein where possible to never over limit.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
I started the diet in june lost a lot of weight really quickly. Have dropped two dresses sizes since i began which is a first for me as i have never lost weight through diet alone before.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He didn't do the diet as such but he did eat with me so ate similar things, less meat than he used to eat
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Drank a TONNE of diet coke (only source of caffine though), got through about three 2L bottles a week easily or as an alternative drank no added square orange squash with aspartame in it. Alcohol the night of the attempt at opk+ and day after
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
12 stone 2 which at 5ft 6.5 is overweight but i had lost a lot of weight a good 1.5 stone since July.

My largest conception weight also, but was never going to get to my lowest as i conceived ds1 when i was a size 8 (very under weight i looked ill) after i'd been ill for a long period
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
None at all

I did loose weight through exercising before ds2 and ds3 so felt more comfortable trying the opposit
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
no idea
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Sylk

CM pH at attempt
unknown
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
we dtd from cd 9 onwards
BD Dates according to Ovulation 5 Days Before O
4 Days Before O
3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day
After O

Any additional comments?
We started FR on cd3, we started dtd on cd9 (i o'd on cd12 the month before and we didn't catch with two tries so i wanted to be sure i didn't miss o).

DH really really struggled with the FR but output wasn't as reduced as it was the month before. We also used sylk every time we dtd (hubby's preference as things were difficult enough for him anyway)

I used rephresh cd13 hoping it would see me through o but not make it to difficult to catch as i was on clomid and didn't know quite what to expect
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release
DTD through Ovulation

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
Didn't do jump and dumped for most attempts i just lay still for a good 10 mins after then i went to the toilet and did set
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Clomid
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Magnesium

Any additional supplement info?
I started vitex in August and did it as and when i remembered AF to AF (as it turned up part way through the month so we decided not to try as we'd missed the window with going away with my mom that month anyway). Did vitex and sp properly september af to opk+, vitex 400mg twice a day, sp 320mg once a day.

Baby aspirin every 3 days since July, Folic acid 400ug x 4 per day (as two in the am and two in the pm). I intended to take antihistamine the day of the opk+ but am not sure whether i did - my dh found what he called a tic tac in the bathroom a few days later which i think was my antihistamine although it could have been a folic acid so one morning i reached out my supps but didn't take as i think it was prob this i haven't put it in my sway.

I started Chitosan this month after i learn't fiber absorbed vitamins and took it most evenings as one capsule before tea.

Clomid - first month (took for swaying reasons) cd 3 to cd7 50mg once a day

DH took cranberry twice a day, LR 3 times a day AF to O and calcium/magnesium supplement once a day
Did you do anything with Ions?
nope
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
girly outfit under bed (that i brought a long time ago as it was the most lovely thing i'd seen just in case i one day had a dd and it just happened to be hidden under there)
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
No idea - i have seen the best sways fail and to be honest although i believe in swaying and that it does work for a lot of people i don't think it will work for me, i've had my luck the day my little boy survived his horrible choking ordeal and i wouldn't have wanted it any other way. My boys are my world and i think i will get the child i am mean't to have (most prob ds4!)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Diet wasn't as good in the month of the attempt as it had been in previous months.

No idea if clomid affected my cm, i seemed quite 'wet' reguarly sorry tmi but could have been all the dtd and sylk (didn't notice much stretchy stuff though and i usually have loads).

Lots of stress - started a new ish job (same place but different temporary role) that was a lot more demanding and it was year end for uni so exam and projects to do.
Things worth mentioning:
Sure i've probably forgotten something and will prob be updating in a few days time.

HUGE thank you to Beadin, ThreeMen, Beachy, Cravin, P4P, Shell and Mum23Boys (and anyone else i've missed) for keeping me sane and for being great friends, i love you all (feel like i'm at the oscars LOL)

And of course to the one and only AS for all her patience and help - you truly are a wonderful woman, whatever the outcome of this is i am grateful i found GD

Just remembered - although i put we'd been ttc for 3 months we had been trying a couple before this but this was before i found you lovely ladies and we were trying for a 5-6 day cut off - been ttc for 3 months properly gd way

Thank you god, atomic and the makers of clomid. My little girl is due 25/06/2013 and i cannot believe it, she truly is a dream come true and one which i could never have accomplished without this site! Just now hoping and praying that she makes it to term and beyond :pray:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Great sway Mrs. P!!!

cvd
October 19th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Congrats!!! Great sway :)

Mrs_P
October 19th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Aw thank you hunny, i really tried i want this little girl so badly i don't feel i could have done anymore but its out of my hands now. If i grow old surrounded by handsome happy men i am blessed and will be sooooo happy but i would so desperately love to experience the whole mother daughter bond.

Ps can't believe your 12 weeks where has the time gone! (and i'm still waiting for a nub!!!)

cravingsalt
October 19th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Wow, great sway Mrs. P!! I really hope that you have the little pink bean that you're hoping for, though of course another handsome man would be wonderful too. Either way, you'll know that you did your best, the rest is up to the man upstairs. I'll miss you in the 2ww, though hopefully I'll graduate to the due date club with you other ladies soon.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:35 PM
20 days Mrs. P...but who's counting. Going for a gender scan on Nov 8th. So happy for you!!! Made my day to see your bfp!!

auroara78
October 19th, 2012, 12:36 PM
huge congrats mrs. P!! good luck and it was a nice sway...you did all you can do, and hopefully it will result in a pinkie!

LacePrincess
October 19th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Congrats Mrs. P!! Can't wait to see if you got your pink bundle!

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Congratulations hope you get you dd xx

sugarNspice
October 19th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Congratulations, Mrs. P!!! I remember you posted over on the 'swaying on clomid' thread.... so excited to see that you got your your BFP, and on your first cycle too!

:fx: for pink for you, and most of all for a sticky baby!

mariposa
October 19th, 2012, 06:07 PM
congrats on your pregnancy! good luck!!! :fingers:

sweetpea
October 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Congratulations, Mrs. P!!! I am SO happy to hear you've got your BFP!! Your sway looks fantastic!! I hope you've got a little girl in there!!! :)

eeziarb26
October 19th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Congrats!! I am new to this sway thing but i need a girl!!

Maple
October 30th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Congratulations MrsP!

Great work!

Looking forward to updates : ) All the best of luck XX

amk2013
January 6th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Congrats on your girl! Great sway :)

mummypink
January 6th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!! :D xxxx

BabyGirl4Me
January 26th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Congratulations Mrs_P! Sooooo happy for you!

Violet_
January 26th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Yay for pink!

courtmain
January 27th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Congrats!

sweetpea
January 30th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Ahhh, I can't believe I haven't come back here to congratulate you, Mrs.P! CONGRATS on your little girl, I am so thrilled for you!!!! :awe:

Cauliflower
January 30th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Big Congrats on hearing pink !!!!
Gives the rest of us hope....