Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 girls
4 losses, 1 confirmed boy, 1 probable boy, 2 unknown
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No - but I did for previous pregnancy (resulted in MC)
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
my diet was LE, but I did not track calories/fat/protein, and I did consume full fat dairy, so more like LE lite
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Strict LE (with plan) for 1-2 months prior to my previous pregnancy, which ended in M/C; LE lite from end of that pregnancy until conception (2 cycles, I think)
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
mostly vegetarian, since we eat vegetarian at home
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
I always skipped breakfast and did not snack, and was 100% vegetarian, but I did not track or count calories strictly
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I've been vegetarian for 20+ years
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
104 lbs, BMI 17.8. Had not lost or gained weight since prior pregnancy.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
no exercise
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
unknown
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
unknown
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
-
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
had planned to do more attempts, but DH got very sore from dryness associated with clomid, and couldn't; J&D was accidental, because my toddler woke up while we were DTD, and when I got up to check on her, everything fell out
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Clomid
folic acid
CoQ10

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
took vitex AF-AF for 2 cycles prior to starting clomid; had been taking prenatal vitamins and DHA until about a month before attempt, continued CoQ10 until after O
Did you do anything with Ions?
no
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
no
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I think Clomid is a pretty effective sway technique--no guarantee, but a big help. It made a dramatic difference in my CM
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Diet was far from perfect LE.
Things worth mentioning:
-

Mrs_P
October 19th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Your probably the first girl i've seen on here swaying pink with girls already - you should be an expert!! Were you on clomid with your daughters or did you have the same sort of lifestyle etc ?

Congrats on your pg, fingers crossed for a sticky baby x

sugarNspice
October 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I love my girls, and really wanted one more! This was my first Clomid cycle ever. I've been vegetarian for many years, but I think my lifestyle was different with each pregnancy--with DD #1, I was working as a fitness instructor and in grad school, so I did a ton of cardio, got little sleep, and was very stressed. With DD#2, I was exercising less, and weighed more.
I have conceived boys, at least once, probably twice, and maybe even more times, and more recently than my daughters. I've only really swayed for two of my seven (eek!) pregnancies, this one and the last (miscarriage of chromosomally abnormal boy).
It's funny, because I thought my last sway was PERFECT (I had a plan, and followed it precisely) and it resulted in a boy, whereas this sway was kind of halfhearted, and the early results from my CVS show that it's a chromosomally normal GIRL.
I am over the moon, but I do think there's a lot of luck involved in swaying.
I did have good results from Clomid, and hope you do too!

Mrs_P
October 19th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Aw thank you hunny and huge congrats on hearing pink again, 3 lovely ladies, your dh will be having a heart attack with 3 stunning teenage girls to be protective over!

Do you mind me asking, when did you do your cvs, was it optional or something your doc had to do and which country are you in, sorry for all the questions its just its something i am considering this time although i am concerned about the miscarriage rates and its something i would have to do privately (i'm at no real risk and they do blood tests and percentages and then a test if needs be, but i have one child with special needs (although that would not show a blood test i know that and if something happened again we'd deal with it) but i'm not sure we could handle another with worse issues it would not be fair to the children we have)

mariposa
October 19th, 2012, 05:54 PM
congrats on your pregnancy!!! FX for a healthy pink bundle!!

Mum23boys
October 28th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Do u mind me asking what strength clomid you took and what days ? Many Thanks and congratulations again.

Maple
October 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Congratulations sugarNspice!

3 girls - amazing! Lucky lady : )

What is your due date?

Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy XX