PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED SIGNATURES ON IPETITION TO HELP LIFT BAN ON GENDER SELECTION IN AUSTRALIA

twins2
February 17th, 2011, 11:44 PM
All Ladies out there, We need all the signatures to be signed on the ipetitions to help lift the ban on gender selection in australia. The NHMRC is reviewing this ban in March. I believe that all petitions close on March 15 2011 and then the NHMRC will be viewing all signatures and comments on these petitions.
This is our chance to put our opinions across and get them heard.
I am encouragening everybody out there to sign, There is currently 468 signatures on this petition www.ipetitions.com/petition/genderselection/ we need more signatures, Lets tell this ethical commity how bad we want this and how much money is going out of the country and most importantly we just want to balance our families and NOT design our babies.
COME ON GIRLS GET ON BOARD AND LETS BRING PGD BACK IN AUSTRALIA:agree:

perfi
February 18th, 2011, 12:55 AM
I signed :). Please help us everyone else!!

Regrow
February 18th, 2011, 01:32 AM
I signed :)

Dreaming 4 a Girl
February 18th, 2011, 01:34 AM
I have signed. Thanks twins2 for puting this up.

Wanting a daughter
February 18th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Done.

nuthinbutpink
February 18th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Great post!

xnicolax
February 18th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I signed it too, im not from Australia but it should be available worldwide, hopefully we will be able to do the same in the Uk in the near future.

PlanB
February 20th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Trucksanddolls from ig did oneof these a couple years back. Contact her and maybe you can bring them together.

Snowflakes
February 20th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Trucksanddolls from ig did oneof these a couple years back. Contact her and maybe you can bring them together.

I thought this was the original petition, as it dates back to 2009. I could be wrong though. I signed it way back then. I might just get my husband to sign it now :)

twins2
February 20th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Thanks, I spoke with the NHMRC today and they said to me that they are reviewing the legislation now and they have'nt even began to review lifting the ban on gender selection yet, It might be next year or the year after. They have to review this legislation before they can even start on the gender selection ban. They said to me they cant even give any indication as to when they will even review the signatures and comments. I am so upset and mad I guess I should'nt be so quick to put my passport away. How they can make life so much more complicated and harder for us when its not even necessary.