PDA

View Full Version : Why does SART have such bad stats on here?

perfi
February 18th, 2011, 12:58 AM
I was wondering if anyone has an idea why SART in Thailand has such bad success rates on here? From what I gather they follow standard protocols similar to those in Australia so I'm wondering if their labs and lab technicians are of a much less standard than other countries? It just perplexes me why?!?!?

PlanB
February 18th, 2011, 04:58 AM
I don't know. It sucks. I'm shattered. According to Sydney ivf Aussie lab techs set the lab up.

Dreaming 4 a Girl
February 18th, 2011, 05:19 AM
I'm wondering the same thing perfi. They also have bad success rates with the people on IG as well. However i have heard that SART are going to be releasing their stats publicly in March, maybe their success stories aren't on these forums?

nuthinbutpink
February 18th, 2011, 07:01 AM
I think I asked about their STATS before but I wasn't able to find any. I'll tell you, that bothers me when you cannot find any public information. Sidney IVF is awesome but it comes down to the skill set of the people actually working there and the technology they use.

Do they not provide anything for patients when you consult as has as stats?

Dreaming 4 a Girl
February 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah it is a little concerning when they don't publish their details, or have any to give to patients either.

grasshopper
February 24th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I think SIVF might be in charge of organising that for them...when I spoke to someone at SIVF, she said that they had someone go over to Thailand around Xmas time to work out all the updated stats...from what I was told, these stats are not available publically until sometime in March.