PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Navywife620
October 20th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I posted this in TTC girl but no one answered it. Last night I was a terrible headache and took ibupfrofen thinking its still early and shouldn't be a problem. Well only to find out online it says it can interfere with implantation. Now I'm freaking out. Has anyone heard of this. I can't find any actual studies. They just say it may interfere. Has anyone taken ibupfrofen in the 2WW and still got a bfp??

EmmyRoo
October 26th, 2012, 07:54 AM
I don't know I'm afraid Navy, didn't want to read and run though. Maybe atomic knows? Hopefully as a one off it shouldn't do any harm? FC for you.
X

dreamingpink77
October 26th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Just checked my notes in my chart to see if I had headaches during 2ww and took ibupfrofen..had headaches but there's no note I took any pills. Sorry I'm not of help :( but honestly I don't think that it will make any difference if you only had it once.

Mrs_P
October 26th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Hi Navy i'm pretty sure atomic posted in your other thread and i think i did to - the odd tablet is really going to do that much harm. Before when i was pregnant with ds1 i took them as i had no idea i was pregnant and was really quite ill (long term illness) at the time so it was something i took quite regularly.

Just stick to paracetamol as its ok to use in pregnancy

Mrs_P
October 26th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Never mind its an old thread and i'm sure by now you've read everyones responses x