PDA

View Full Version : My Dh says i am too dry LOL.

6bluewant1pink
October 20th, 2012, 12:26 PM
My Husband is saying I am too dry down there LOL. I am taking vitex, and using RePhresh. I also use Sylk BD. i also am breastfeeding my 1yr old. He says i am dry but it's still good :rofl: Does anyone know what i should use for being dry or is this a good thing being dry down there?

Mum23boys
October 20th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I think that this is a good sign hunny !! less cm is good for a pink sway. You have a wonderful family with 6 boys - my ideal is 4 boys but we have 3 ad the 4th will be our last and dh wants a girl so we are swaying pink this time ( we never swayed with any of the boys ) Did you sway with any of yours ?

6bluewant1pink
October 20th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks Mum23boys! I love these little guys with all my heart and wouldn't trade them for the world! I am just ready to hear pink i am so longing for. Yes i had 2 failed sways #5&6. Basically i did A LOT of the NO NOS not knowing it! Like over eating more calories, lots of meat like chicken, #5 i drink a lot Green tea, doing lots of calcium with boy #6 pills, lots of yogurt, cheese, and milk. I do believe over doing calcium sways boy! I am so thankful i found you all everything makes more sense to me than another site i was on that a lot of the info is off which actually sways boy and not girl lol. I hope you get your girl you have some Handsome little men btw :)

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2012, 02:28 PM
It's good for a pink sway.