PDA

View Full Version : Nausea Nausea Nausea!

4 blues~hopingforpink~
October 22nd, 2012, 12:31 AM
Ugh! When will it end? Waaah... It went from all day everyday to nights now! I just want it to end... Im tired of feeling like this :sad: Anyone else Still have ms?

Cinss
October 22nd, 2012, 01:40 AM
Oh hun so sorry its got you still, i must be very lucky mine went away @ 8weeks.

mummypink
October 22nd, 2012, 04:44 AM
Mine eased up from about 11 weeks but I still have bad days where I'm hungry but can't face eating anything. Then when I find something I feel like eating I end up being sick, I'm nearly 15 weeks now so hoping it will disappear soon. Reassuring though x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 22nd, 2012, 06:30 AM
I'm 13 weeks and I still have it bad. I too feel worse at night, but it still comes throughout the day too. It's horrible. I'm sorry you feel so yucky. Hope it gets better soon.

Rosie85
October 22nd, 2012, 12:25 PM
Mine didn't really go away until 13 weeks. So give it a couple more weeks! Hopefully you will feel better than.

4 blues~hopingforpink~
October 22nd, 2012, 01:05 PM
Thanks girls... I dont Remember going through ms this long before so Its something new for me. I just cant wait until it over..Soon I hope soon!

Mama 3
October 29th, 2012, 01:29 AM
13 weeks its still there

jark22
October 29th, 2012, 07:59 AM
I'm sick all day and night too (complete with the lovely puking and also random gagging). I will be 12 week on Wednesday but I'm not expecting it to let up any time soon. I'm definitely the most sick I've ever been with a pregnancy this time - but with my first I was sick till 23 weeks and with my second I was sick till 17 weeks. It's been so bad this time that I am often reduced to years because I'm just so tired of feeling like crap all the time.

Hoping we all start feeling better soon!

Turning the page
October 29th, 2012, 08:32 AM
at 10 weeks, I think I'm at the height of ms at this point. Puked in the library parking lot with DS two days ago...had to hide behind my car door and pray no one saw me! :( So I'm a whiny, sick, tired mess most of the time, however, yesterday when I had a wonderful day of very little nausea, I got all paranoid that it was a bad omen! What is wrong with me?? Thankfully, I was back to ralphing my guts out this morning, so all's right with the world. lol.
My poor DH has the patience of Job... ;)

Mrssmudger
November 7th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Im 14 wks and still got terrible ms!! If i'm not being sick, Im feeling sick! Gone off food all together, hoping I'll turn a corner soon tho because I'm not sure how long I can put up with this. Had nothing with my DS. FX our ms goes soon! :)

cupcakebaby
November 7th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I had hyperemesis with all 3 of my girls. Relentless and for a good half of the pregnancy :worry: