PDA

View Full Version : How many members are swaying for boy?

TTC5
February 18th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Or is there a specific thread where everyone hangs out already? :ttcboy:

Dreamingforaboy
February 19th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Hi there TTC5, I'm here trying..swaying for a boy. Welcome to the forum!

TTC5
February 19th, 2011, 03:53 AM
Hi there TTC5, I'm here trying..swaying for a boy. Welcome to the forum!

Hello :)
Have you started trying yet and what will/have you been doing?

ELP
February 19th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Yes I'll be swaying for blue too, we do need a club threa don't we. Who's can think of a good name????

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2011, 11:03 AM
If we do TTC again, I am swaying for a 5th boy.

ELP
February 19th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I've just been thinking, would Blue horizon's club be a good name, I'm open to all suggestions. I think it would be good if it was something different from the IG clubs as this is a new place isn't it, or Blue In The Clear Horizon's we could shorten it to BITCH's:rofl:

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2011, 02:26 PM
:agree::bigsmile:

TTC5
February 19th, 2011, 04:31 PM
LOL bitches too funny :P

LolaInLove
February 21st, 2011, 11:10 AM
Count me in the BITCHES club, we are ttc a boy this month! I'm CD2 today....this is our 8th month (although took last month off as had a chemical on month 6). Gearing up to give it a good shot this month. Feel like my life revolves around disgusting beverage concoctions, which DH gets a kick out of watching me drink. Good luck everyone!

skrimpy
February 21st, 2011, 08:36 PM
We will sway for a boy, too, but not yet. Gotta get this baby born first :p When my cycles start back after this baby I will start with boy diet/supps since we are not sure when we will TTC and if we get another surprise I want the odds to be blue!

TTC5
February 21st, 2011, 11:03 PM
Welcome Lola & Skrimpy :)

Dreamingforaboy
February 22nd, 2011, 06:43 PM
Hi TTC5, I am here too...but no longer swaying as I just got BFP! Will do my best to help you ladies out with any questions.

TTC5
February 23rd, 2011, 12:05 AM
Congratulations Dreaming! Tell me about your sway!!!

ELP
February 23rd, 2011, 03:20 AM
Hi TTC5, I am here too...but no longer swaying as I just got BFP! Will do my best to help you ladies out with any questions.:cheer: Congratulations on your bfp!!!!!!!!! Fingers X'ed for a lovely blue bump for you:HH:

Dreamingforaboy
February 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Hi ladies, I have just posted my blue sway in the Sway Forum..hope it helps x

TTC5
February 24th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Off to take a look =D

ELP
February 25th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Morning all!

TTC5
February 25th, 2011, 06:48 AM
LOL I am heading to bed now!

ELP
March 3rd, 2011, 05:55 AM
I'm in a bit of limbo atm ladies and just need to get in in one place. My cycle is muddled after the mmc, last weekend my opk's were very dark I'm assuming this was still left over hormone. Today the opk is quite light so things should be tracking normally again now. I feel as if I'm developing a yi which has been happening before each ovv for the last few cycles, so I'm wondering if things are starting up again. I've taken a robitussen just incase I do/dont attempt and to see if it makes a difference for me, but I don't knoe whether to attempt or not? Cons high progesterone from mmc, I have conceived 2 girls after mc/mmc before pros seasons still with me (just) Nov rather than xmas baby, diet's going good. Hmmmm???? What would you do??

TTC5
March 3rd, 2011, 06:39 AM
Hmm I think I would prob wait xox

LolaInLove
March 3rd, 2011, 09:07 AM
8LP, I would probably wait...I took a month off after my m/c. I was scared to get another girl, as DD1 came from ov right after a chemical too. Plus, I wanted to make sure my system had a month of normalcy and getting progesterone out. My doctor did recommend we wait a month. Plus, if you wait, you can take the supps straight through instread of having that 2ww off, all the better for the next month, kwim? Everyone's advice to me, because I had the same questions as you, was to wait but if I didn't care about the supposed increased odds (which they may not even be increased!) of having another girl, then just go for it. We decided what's a month....it will give me time to really get my sway in better order, plus I wanted to see what my cycle would do (it ended up being totally normal). GL and hope you are feeling well!

On a personal note, I had a weird +opk (well, it was about 98% +) at noon yesterday, then a way lighter negative one in the evening....it was only CD11, so I was kinda caught off guard as I never ovulate that early. We decided to go ahead and dtd last night, just in case I did drop a super early egg. Maybe if I would have taken opks at CD9 & 10, they would have shown + or at least a fade in, but like I said, I never ov that early, so I usually start them at CD11. Thanks for the curve ball, body! I'm going to keep taking them and if I get another +, we'll just dtd again.

Hope you gals are doing well!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 3rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
I would probably wait too. I am so sorry. :(

I am living proof that the seasons are not any kind of magic bullet, I have two December boys!

ELP
March 3rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks ladies, I think a wait it is!! Plus I've bought DH some multi-vit so it will give that time to do its stuff!!!!!

LolaInLove
March 3rd, 2011, 03:00 PM
8LP, you will feel good about attempting after waiting a month....I feel like I've got a pretty good sway under my belt with 6 weeks of straight diet and supps, kwim? XOXO

TTC5
March 3rd, 2011, 06:01 PM
Hi ladies not much happening here except heading to chemist today to get the rest of our supps! What do you ladies think are the Must Haves?

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Fatty acids (fish oil/flax/EPO), good multivitamin, extra Vit D, and sodium!

ELP
March 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM
ikwym Lola, I will definately be more confidant with waiting a cycle, after all its 30 days isn't it, I can do that:pray::bigsmile: I will be pleased that DH would have had a multi-vit aswell, I know hat whatever effort I make it can all be undone if he's too run down. Roll on af!!

Atomic - have you any expereince of flaxseed? I was worried about it lengthenng my cycle if I ha too much, but I do have a jar of 1000mg capsules just sitting in the cupboard, should I start a 1 a day do you think?

TTC5
March 4th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Cheers Atomic.. so the sodium you buy in a supplement too?

atomic sagebrush
March 5th, 2011, 09:35 AM
No, just eat a lot of salty foods! That's the easiest part of swaying blue if you like salty snacks!

About flaxseed, I have EATEN a lot of flaxseed at times (trying to eat more healthfully and made flaxseed muffins and had two every day for a few month) and it never affected my cycle. All you can do is try it, it has the good Omega 3's in it.

TTC5
March 5th, 2011, 04:42 PM
This morning I took: folic acid, fish oil, zinc and vit e... any good?
Will be getting more this pay day probably get some flax seed I think..

LolaInLove
March 6th, 2011, 10:57 AM
8LP, DH and I both take 1000mg of flax in capsules, and it has never bothered my cycle. I am out of it, and was going to buy some more yesterday....I noticed this Omega 3 mix that has fish, flax, and olive oil and such in it which I may try next time (if there is a next time :pray: there is not!!!).

TTC5, are you taking a prenatal mutivitamin?

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Oooh, that sounds good Lola, do you recall the brand name??

I'm praying and crossing various digits that this is your month!

LolaInLove
March 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM
THANKS, Atomic! I am hoping we caught that egg, if there was one! The triple omega I found was Nature Made (Target was where I saw it) but I am sure most lines carry one. I used to take one when I was pg with #2 as recommended by my doula, actually! Here is the one I will probably buy:

http://www.naturemade.com/Products/Supplements/Triple-Omega

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2011, 11:38 AM
That looks great, I really like how it has the fatty acids in the proper proportions.

ELP
March 6th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I started back up the flaxseed capsules, so I'll be adding them to my sway list, I'm sure I read somewhere that flaxseed was also linked to twins, but that might have been the whole seeds due to the lignans? rather than just the oil though, that would be a major surprise woulldn't it, probably a pair of pinkies for me !!

TTC5
March 6th, 2011, 03:48 PM
No I don't take a pre natal as I thought someone told me on IG they sway pink???

LolaInLove
March 7th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Yes, they do say on IG that prenatals sway pink, only because of the calcium and magnesium in them....but mine, Prenate DHA (they are prescription, only $8 a month on my insurance, though!), have about 1/6 of the calcium recommended for ttc pink. So I didn't take them for a while, but then I did again, as I just didn't think it was that big of a deal.

8LP, I've never heard of flaxseeds causing twins, that is interesting! I only take the oil capsules though.

ELP
March 7th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Ladies, how long does it take the hpt to turn negative after mmc? I started spotting on 18th Feb. I'm wondering if I'm feeling a bit odd because af might be due, thanks x

LolaInLove
March 7th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I think it depends on how far along you were, meaning how high your levels of hcg were, but I think you were early like me....it should be negative a month after, I'd think....did you take one this morning???

atomic sagebrush
March 7th, 2011, 02:21 PM
No I don't take a pre natal as I thought someone told me on IG they sway pink???

That is so funny because everyone yelled at me on that site all the time for taking a prenatal because they sway blue. o.O

I think it's more that there are ingredients in prenatals like calcium/magnesium, B vitamins, and Vit. D that traditionally are believed to sway pink, while at the same time they have potassium, iron, Vit E and other stuff that is supposed to sway blue. So the proper advice would entail breaking up the ingredients in your prenatal and only taking the vitamins that are approved.

But since I think the science supports that more nutrients sway blue and less nutrients sway pink, I believe prenatals sway blue.

atomic sagebrush
March 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Ladies, how long does it take the hpt to turn negative after mmc? I started spotting on 18th Feb. I'm wondering if I'm feeling a bit odd because af might be due, thanks x

It is different for everyone but you should start getting negatives soon or you may want to see a doctor. ((hugs)). I lost a twin with my 4th son, so it seemed like I had AF (or I would have thought I'd miscarried if I had known I was pg) but really I had a baby on board the entire time.

ELP
March 8th, 2011, 07:22 AM
AS that must have been a real bittersweet surprise xx
When I tested the other day I used an afternoon pee, so I have one hpt left and will test it tomorrow morning, hopefully it will come back all clear ready for next time. I think I found the reason for the cramps and queasiness yesterday, we all have raging diarea! lol, and the kids are taking it turns to vomit d'oh:bigsmile: So it was the dreaded bug in the house as I realised late in the day as I sat on the loo for the 8th time:rofl: I wish af would hurry up so I know where I am, this is such a waiting game isn't it!

babydes56
March 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Hi Ladies, i'm swaying blue too. Just finished my first round of clomid so waiting to see doc on Thurs for scan to see how my follicles are developing. I hope clomid helps me fall preg, i've been trying for a yr now & i'm getting old, haha! I'm hoping too that i dont have issues with cm

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Hey Babydes, how's the Clomid making you feel? Did your doc end up giving you estriadol or whatever the estrogen supp is called? I'd go with some preseed or ew for sure. I know this is going to work for you!!!!

8LP, SO sorry you all have the bug, there is nothing worse than watching your kids vomit. Hope you feel better soon and your tests are clear so you are ready to go again soon.

So, I had those weird pains last night (which was 5dpo) that I remember having around 6dpo the month I got pg, which got me a little excited, but still wondering if I actually O'ed or not. Still taking opks, will see what they do today. I have a feeling that I did, because I had all of the o symptoms that day, including the pains and increased sex drive. My cm was sorta non-existent this month, but we preseeded it.

ELP
March 8th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Can't wait for you to begin testing Lola!! We'll be here cheering you on. I have a really good feeling that we are gonna have a string of bfp's soon and a very high success rate!! or maybe thats just the testosterone talking lol

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Thanks, girl! I hope you are right about a bfp parade, some of us are WAY due to get a good sticky bean! Speaking of testosterone, I noticed a hair on my chin the other day, and I got EXCITED about it...then I promptly plucked it out. Never had that before, so I am sure my testosterone is up.

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM
AS that must have been a real bittersweet surprise xx
When I tested the other day I used an afternoon pee, so I have one hpt left and will test it tomorrow morning, hopefully it will come back all clear ready for next time. I think I found the reason for the cramps and queasiness yesterday, we all have raging diarea! lol, and the kids are taking it turns to vomit d'oh:bigsmile: So it was the dreaded bug in the house as I realised late in the day as I sat on the loo for the 8th time:rofl: I wish af would hurry up so I know where I am, this is such a waiting game isn't it!

It was def. bittersweet because since I thought I had AF, I commenced swaying pink, with a strict diet and supplements for two weeks, then DTD when I thought I was due to ovulate and thought I got pregnant that month, not realizing that I had actually been pg for a month. We didn't realize till 20 weeks because the twin's placenta stayed behind and kept growing and it took some time till they noticed that I actually had two separate placentas, then we realized what had happened.

That's why I am so insistent that people test every month before they start their AF-O supplements even if they think they had AF!

I'm so sorry that it's taking a while to get an all clear, I hope AF arrives shortly so you'll know where you are in your cycle! Feel better soon!!

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks, girl! I hope you are right about a bfp parade, some of us are WAY due to get a good sticky bean! Speaking of testosterone, I noticed a hair on my chin the other day, and I got EXCITED about it...then I promptly plucked it out. Never had that before, so I am sure my testosterone is up.

Wow that is exciting Lola! I had a hair on my chin since I was about 18 that went away on the girl diet!! (granted I did still conceive an opposite but still!) So I think that's super encouraging.

I also had those cramps in early pg with DS 4...KFX!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hi Ladies, i'm swaying blue too. Just finished my first round of clomid so waiting to see doc on Thurs for scan to see how my follicles are developing. I hope clomid helps me fall preg, i've been trying for a yr now & i'm getting old, haha! I'm hoping too that i dont have issues with cm

Good luck babydes! BE sure to try the Robitussin/Mucinex to help with your CM!!

Vinter
March 8th, 2011, 03:51 PM
But since I think the science supports that more nutrients sway blue and less nutrients sway pink, I believe prenatals sway blue. I think you are right. I remember a study showed that more boys were born from mothers that took prenatals prior to getting pregnant. Makes sense.

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM
No ladies don't tell me I am going to start growing facial hair and developing a course deep voice LOL!!

TTC5
March 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Pre natals - I think I do the opposite for me? I took them with my girls and had only girls.

LolaInLove
March 8th, 2011, 05:19 PM
TTC5, you probably had girls because, like me, you starved yourself and worked out like a banshee! We were textbook girl swayers without knowing it.

skrimpy
March 8th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I agree... TTC5 your prenatals were probably working hard to try and make up for your unintentional girl swaying :p

ELP
March 9th, 2011, 05:32 AM
I have been counting the bee pollen and hweatgrass as my prenatal, do you think thats ok? I haven't any cash to be being any extra's atm.

I tried that last hpt test this morning and I'm pretty sure things are nearly gone, unfortunately the ink from the test line spread all down the sides of the test grr and stained the other line but that was after a while, straight away and after afew minutes there was practically nothing there. Last night it was my turn for the vomiting eurgh, I never thought I would get away from the toilet, all night long with my head over the pan, evil!!!!!!

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 05:41 AM
Oh no you poor thing! =( Hope you feel better soon xx

Wheatgrass, tell me more??

ELP
March 9th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Thanks 5xx

Well wheatgrass is chock full of nutrients and chloryphyll which are all great boosters for overall health. http://www.amazinggrass.com/nutrient-information.html

It is also alkalizing!http://www.alkalinediethealthtips.com/
http://www.alkalinediethealthtips.com/wheatgrass-benefits.html
It tastes a bit strange but you do get a taste for it after a while lol!!
if your also interested in bee pollen then the below link is looong but really interesting!
http://www.alternativescentral.com/beepollen.htm

babydes56
March 9th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Bee pollen did nothing for me & it was expensive. I guess it might work better for someone who has regular cycles unlike myself.

LolaInLove
March 9th, 2011, 10:08 AM
8LP, as long as you are getting a good spread of vitamins from foods and taking a lot of folic acid, I don't think a prenatal is necessary. Really, you could take a regular multivitamin and then a folic acid pill and it would be nearly the same also. Prenatals might have a bit more of some vits in them, but I haven't really compared. Mine have DHA, which is why I like them, but you can get that from oils and I know Atomic takes a good supplement from Enfamil with DHA which is great for bf also. Anyway, that wheatgrass looks awesome! I may order some of that when I'm out of my green tincture. Royal jelly/bee pollen IS expensive...I took the real stuff one month, and I nearly gagged on how sweet it is. Now I have pills which I like better....I'd just take them if you can afford them. I think the tub of real royal jelly was less than $10 though, the pills were more like $20.
SOOOO sorry you are ill, hun! That sucks.....I hope you get over it soon!

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
No ladies don't tell me I am going to start growing facial hair and developing a course deep voice LOL!!

I did have that one lonely facial hair but I have a funny girly voice like Minnie Mouse so there is no way of knowing LOL!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Pre natals - I think I do the opposite for me? I took them with my girls and had only girls.

It isn't that they do the opposite, it's that you were getting less nutrients across the boards and/or your hormones were more girl-friendly and then whatever your husband brings to the table as well. The prenatals weren't enough to make up for it.

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I have been counting the bee pollen and hweatgrass as my prenatal, do you think thats ok? I haven't any cash to be being any extra's atm.

I tried that last hpt test this morning and I'm pretty sure things are nearly gone, unfortunately the ink from the test line spread all down the sides of the test grr and stained the other line but that was after a while, straight away and after afew minutes there was practically nothing there. Last night it was my turn for the vomiting eurgh, I never thought I would get away from the toilet, all night long with my head over the pan, evil!!!!!!

I'm SO SORRY! Ugh that is the worst. I'm glad you're not TTC right this minute.

I had almost the exact same experience with a pg test once, something must have gone wrong with the dye because the whole thing turned pink. I thought I was pg when I wasn't and boy it was embarrasing!!

I do think it's best to take the prenatals but I totally understand and the boy diet is quite nutritious as it is. The folic acid is the most important thing.

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Bee pollen did nothing for me & it was expensive. I guess it might work better for someone who has regular cycles unlike myself.

The bee pollen actually kind of scares me anyway because I worry that people can develop bee allergies from it and have to go everywhere armed with an epi-pen like we do. NOT fun.

TTC5
March 9th, 2011, 03:50 PM
We have an epi pen too Atmoic for ant allergies!

ELP
March 10th, 2011, 06:24 AM
The bee pollen actually kind of scares me anyway because I worry that people can develop bee allergies from it and have to go everywhere armed with an epi-pen like we do. NOT fun.

Wow!! I did not know this! That's the last thing I need atm. I wonder if I should stop taking it??? But I do definately feel the benefits from it??? Hmm, this is gonna be a tricky one.

LolaInLove
March 10th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Maybe people who are more succeptible to food allergies shouldn't take it? I am allergic to absolutely nothing.....not even pollen bothers me, and I do eat honey a lot. Did you develop a bee allergy, Atomic? Or one of your boys? Maybe it's not a good idea for bfing? That is very interesting.

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2011, 11:12 AM
We have an epi pen too Atmoic for ant allergies!

Then I would not take RJ or BP.

I'm sorry to sound like an alarmist but after going through a couple of very scary reactions with my husband and one of my sons, I don't want anyone to have to go through that!!

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Wow!! I did not know this! That's the last thing I need atm. I wonder if I should stop taking it??? But I do definately feel the benefits from it??? Hmm, this is gonna be a tricky one.

If you are not allergic to bees and no one in your family is allergic to bees, then it's probably fine to take.

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Maybe people who are more succeptible to food allergies shouldn't take it? I am allergic to absolutely nothing.....not even pollen bothers me, and I do eat honey a lot. Did you develop a bee allergy, Atomic? Or one of your boys? Maybe it's not a good idea for bfing? That is very interesting.

I would say that if you are allergic to any insects like yellow jackets or ants, I would not take it. And if anyone in your household is allergic to bees I wouldn't even have it in the house. My husband and father in law are both highly allergic to yellow jackets but they were stung several times before the reactions started. I just worry that people could be priming their bodies for a fatal allergic reaction, even if you never have a reaction to the RJ/BP combo.

My 2nd son had an anaphylactic reaction to pine nuts this summer and had to be hospitalized overnight. He had eaten them 20 or 30 times previously with no reaction at all. It takes a certain amount of exposure before you start to react to allergens.

Probably not a good idea while breastfeeding for that very reason.

LolaInLove
March 10th, 2011, 12:56 PM
OMG Atomic, how scary for you to see your son (and husband) have reactions! Pine nuts are a bad one, I know several people with allergies to nuts. My sister is allergic to nuts and shellfish, and my mom is very allergic to peanuts, so I didn't eat peanut butter at all while pg or bf my girls, and didn't introduce it until they were well over a year old, but they are fine.

ELP
March 10th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I had a hunt around and found a comment on ehow I think? that said something very similar, that people can develop allergic reaction's to anything! That's quite scary isn't it! And strangely, I think I mentioned on a post somewhere else on the forum but I cannot eat eggs, I used to be able to eat eggs, but, I ate so many of them during a period of my life, maybe 2 a day for a month, and became intolerant of them! So maybe I'm one of those developers?? I think..... I'm gonna finish off what I have, maybe a few weeks supply and then just stick to the wheatgrass and hopefully cashflow will be improvong and I can hunt down a reasonable multi-vit!! or a bfp lol.

TTC5
March 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Then I would not take RJ or BP.

I'm sorry to sound like an alarmist but after going through a couple of very scary reactions with my husband and one of my sons, I don't want anyone to have to go through that!!

I agree fully, I didn't even think twice when I saw this for swaying boy!

TTC5
March 10th, 2011, 06:41 PM
I would say that if you are allergic to any insects like yellow jackets or ants, I would not take it. And if anyone in your household is allergic to bees I wouldn't even have it in the house. My husband and father in law are both highly allergic to yellow jackets but they were stung several times before the reactions started. I just worry that people could be priming their bodies for a fatal allergic reaction, even if you never have a reaction to the RJ/BP combo.

My 2nd son had an anaphylactic reaction to pine nuts this summer and had to be hospitalized overnight. He had eaten them 20 or 30 times previously with no reaction at all. It takes a certain amount of exposure before you start to react to allergens.

Probably not a good idea while breastfeeding for that very reason.

Yes this happened to my daughter. She sat on a while nest of ants when she was 5 and had a nasty reaction (not anaphylaxic) a year later got bitten by one single ant and was rushed to hospital. Paramedics had to stop on the way to revive her, her heart stopped =( she was very very lucky.

LolaInLove
March 11th, 2011, 08:56 AM
OMG, TTC5 how horrifying! Poor thing!

3Pink1Blue
March 11th, 2011, 12:53 PM
omg ttc5, so scary! Glad she's ok and you know what to avoid, this could happen over and over had you not known what bit her.

TTC5
March 11th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Worst moment of my life for sure!

On another note, FF picked up cross hairs this morning CD 14! Second day of + opk's.

ELP
March 12th, 2011, 08:46 AM
That sounds really frightening about your daughter ttc5! I'm so glad it turned out well. I never even knew that people could be allergic to ants!.

But great news on the crosshairs!! Does that mean your coming upto ovulate? Will you be attempting or just tsaking notes for a later attempt??

ELP
March 12th, 2011, 08:50 AM
On a similar note I just want to have a quick vent if you don't mind:( Wher is my ov?? or af?? or anything?? I feel like I'm on pause atm. I think I started the m/c bleed on the 18th of Feb and we're now 12th March, surely something should be happening soon? Does anyone know the timescale on these things or is it literally different every time? Sorry for going on but before the bfp my only full cycle was 57 days and the bfp ov was on about day 21 so my cycles seem to be getting really long anyway, could this be a sign of deterioraton with my system maybe??? I will be 35 in Oct.

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2011, 09:47 AM
On a similar note I just want to have a quick vent if you don't mind:( Wher is my ov?? or af?? or anything?? I feel like I'm on pause atm. I think I started the m/c bleed on the 18th of Feb and we're now 12th March, surely something should be happening soon? Does anyone know the timescale on these things or is it literally different every time? Sorry for going on but before the bfp my only full cycle was 57 days and the bfp ov was on about day 21 so my cycles seem to be getting really long anyway, could this be a sign of deterioraton with my system maybe??? I will be 35 in Oct.

I think it's just one of those things that happens. It is different for everyone every time.

You can start getting longer cycles as you get older but you are still YOUNG! I promise you that the odds are excellent that you can get pregnant over 35 easily and with a boy or a girl! Doctors make it sound like a switch gets flipped the second you turn 35 and your eggs turn to dust and you're no longer fertile but that isn't the case. Most people can conceive over the age of 35. Your body has no clue how old you are!

Anyway I'm sorry you're in limbo for now and I"m KFX that things work themselves out very soon.

TTC5
March 12th, 2011, 04:37 PM
8lp taking notes for now yep... we ttc in 3 months!!
Also My Mum & Grandma have both conceived at 43/44 years young ;)

3Pink1Blue
March 12th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I'm here and swaying my big blue butt off :bigsmile:

TTC5
March 12th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Yayy welcome over Jen!!!! =D

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 10:55 AM
8LP, sorry your cycle is so nuts! It can take some time to get back to normal. Are you taking opks or anything? Temping?

LolaInLove
March 14th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Another thought, 8LP....and I hope Atomic will chime in on whether this is a good idea or not as I know it typically sways pink: vitex? Supposed to help regulate your cycle. May not be a good idea though.....

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Vitex can help regulate your cycle for sure. It does seem to sway pink but I'm living proof you can def. conceive a boy while taking it.

Chunksta
March 16th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Hello, New and swaying blue!!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!
i just read all the post on these 9 pages my eyes are sore HA!
Anyhoo in my attempting to sway...
im on the alkaline diet, BBT, doing OPK, folic acid, Fish oil, Will try the BS fingers, Ural and Robitussin.
TTC for 6-7 months and but 3-4 months really swaying blue!!!
Good luck to all the other swayers!!!

TTC5
March 16th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Welcome over Chunksta!

Vitex, I took it and had girls! Won't dare touch the stuff this time just in case lol

ELP
March 17th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Hiya chunksta, it sounds like your in a great position for going for your blue bundle, are you attempting atm or holding off for a certain time??

LolaInLove
March 17th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Looks good, Chunksta....yea, there is a ton of info on these pages but VERY GOOD info!

lightofmylife
March 17th, 2011, 10:07 AM
may i come in swaying for blue club :)) ???

atomic sagebrush
March 17th, 2011, 10:20 AM

Of course! Welcome!

LolaInLove
March 17th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Hi! Welcome to da club. :welcome: What's your status with ttc?

Hobbermittens
March 17th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Hi, I am new here, but plan to start my BLUE sway in October! :ttcboy:

lightofmylife
March 17th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Hi! Welcome to da club. :welcome: What's your status with ttc?
not right now but as my last sway was a failure so wanna give it more time , a sway with no unturn stone , lets c ,
came to know about new things like didnt give much importance to muscle mass and more calories, egg white etc
ALSO wanna b prepared for ooopss ;)
dats y starting lil sway NOW :)

TTC5
March 17th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Welcome newbies!!!!

skrimpy
March 17th, 2011, 10:02 PM
yay for more blue swayers to cheer on!

LolaInLove
March 18th, 2011, 08:54 AM
yay for more blue swayers to cheer on! Right! We're gonna have to get a bigger clubhouse soon.:wink: Well, at least maybe I'll start a roll call or update page or something....I'll do that as soon as I get over this morning's pile of work!!!:whip:

LolaInLove
March 18th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Light, you're gonna be just fine, girl, you have plenty of time and are in the right place for good info! I hear you about ttc when able to hear the opposite (again).....I used to be more weary of how I'd react, but now with 8 months of ttc and nothing, I'm quite fine with a 3rd girl!

Zivic-Bubac
March 18th, 2011, 12:20 PM
May i join in please? You know I'm a BITCH, let's make it official:rofl:

LolaInLove
March 18th, 2011, 01:01 PM
You're in! Bitches welcome!!!

ELP
March 18th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Woohoo ZB, welcome BITCH:rofl: (It's 8LilP by the way:oops:)

ELP
March 18th, 2011, 01:51 PM
We've got a right old blue club happening haven't we!! What's evrybodies view on the swaying? Are you yes or no calcium? Weight training or just eating more? I'm eating calcium and dairy and slowly but steadily building muscle. I started DH on his over 50's multi-vit and he has come up with a big spot on his chin lol!! Do you think it's a good sign for him, its not a good look but if it means good things then I can live with it:bigsmile:

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 01:56 PM
It's awesome how much blue we have happening!!

Hobbermittens
March 18th, 2011, 02:21 PM
It's awesome how much blue we have happening!!

I agree! I can't wait to start!!

TTC5
March 18th, 2011, 08:19 PM
With my girls I had LOTS of dairy in all shape and form lol.. cheese, sour cream, icecream, chocolate you name it! Since DD4 was diagnosed at dairy intolerant (not lactose intolerant) so now all I have is a bit of milk (currently trying almond milk) in my morning and evening bowl of cereal!
I think dairy played a big factor for me with my girls? We will see though hey..
I am having 3 bananas a day, potato each day, salted foods and serve of potato each day. Was having meat 2 x daily (I rarely ate meat either with the girls!) but had a break last night lol..

Chunksta
March 18th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I'm not much dairy ill have milk in my morning coffee and not much cheese and no yogurt! I finally got a + OPK today CD 16 thou =( but i will try. Tonight is a full moon ( in Aus) and ive heard thats good for swaying blue?? and also ( sorry not really 100% on this) but DTD 12.24 hours after a + OPK and i noramlly get O pain so did it when i feel them too?

TTC5
March 18th, 2011, 10:25 PM
I am so excited for you Chunksta! You have great chances tonight with this full moon and right on O!!!!!! =D

ELP
March 19th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Chunksta I am completely envious! I really, really wanted to ov for tonight's mega moon, I reckon its going to be a fantastic blue omen for us, GLXXXXXXX

Chunksta
March 19th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Well sorry TIM (LOL) i am getting O pains on both sides ( i think) but DH is wathcing cast away on telly =( ill make him get up soon =) so 8am got almost + and 11.45 got a big + so will dtd tonight, hopefully tomorrow morning and maybe tomorrow night, i soo hope this is my month, FX FX FX!!!!!

ELP
March 19th, 2011, 10:17 AM
If you steal my twins Chunksta then we will be falling out right now, understood!!:rofl: GL!!!

TTC5
March 19th, 2011, 04:34 PM
LOL ELP!!
Ohhhhhhhh maybe you gunna drop TWO eggs hehehehehe hope it all went well!!!

Chunksta
March 20th, 2011, 06:05 PM
If you steal my twins Chunksta then we will be falling out right now, understood!!:rofl: GL!!!

LOL, i'll try no too:wink:!! Although twins and triplets run in both mine and my husbands sides and in my side it seems to skip a generation, But ill just be happy for 1 as long as its a boy:luck:
Giving you baby dust for those twins!!!!!

TTC5
March 20th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I'd love twin boys!

skrimpy
March 20th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Hope all went well for the blue attempts under that huge moon last night :D

I think twin boys would be lovely, too!

Chunksta
March 21st, 2011, 05:33 AM
I'd love twin boys!

Me too!!!! Two of each
but i do thin DH would have a nervous breakdown:rofl:
He's happy with 2 DD's ive been nagging and nagging and has only agreed to 3:thumbsdown:

ELP
March 21st, 2011, 06:25 AM
LOL, i'll try no too:wink:!! Although twins and triplets run in both mine and my husbands sides and in my side it seems to skip a generation, But ill just be happy for 1 as long as its a boy:luck:
Giving you baby dust for those twins!!!!!

Grabbed that dust with both hands:happy::HH:
Fingers x'ed that this mega moon is sending out boys to all attempting:luck: I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for an attempt tonight!! Might aswell eh lol. And if a little lady manages to sneak in then she's welcome to come and meet the tribe:awe:

Kris217
March 21st, 2011, 07:06 AM
I'm swayin and prayin for a boy too! As you can see from my baby shoe collection lol only 2 pairs of girls!93

Kris217
March 21st, 2011, 07:06 AM
Oops that's a bit big, sorry!

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 10:44 AM
Hey everyone! Looks like some good attempts are going on! Happy BDing!!!! So, just to get this party started right, check THIS out!!!!

babydes56
March 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
Once again i'm ever so happy for you sweetie, hope i'm next!

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 10:52 AM
You have no idea how much I'm pulling for you, Liv!!!!!!!!!

babydes56
March 21st, 2011, 10:55 AM
Thank you, i so need it. You'll be having a Dec baby, sweet

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 10:59 AM
FF says I'm due on Nov. 30, but I always go a few days to a week late, so I'm betting first few days of December. Man, I keep feeling like I'm jinxing myself talking about that stuff.....must be positive......

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 11:01 AM
Babydes, how'd your attempt go? (Other than the obvious fun part, LOL)

ELP
March 21st, 2011, 11:05 AM
Hey everyone! Looks like some good attempts are going on! Happy BDing!!!! So, just to get this party started right, check THIS out!!!!

94OMG LOLA!!!!!!!!!! I knew it, I just knew it!!!!! And thats mega dark:kiss:!! Many, many congratulationsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is the 1st of many for sure:cheerteam:

lightofmylife
March 21st, 2011, 11:08 AM
yayyayyyy ..........manyyyyyy congratssssssssssssss LOLA :)

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks, chicas! I know, it IS dark for 10dpo, my DH even said that. I was expecting a squinter if anything. And to be honest, I did that with afternoon pee on Saturday, because I had to go to a function that night and kinda wanted to clear myself for a glass of wine or two....I was totally expecting a bfn because, like I said before, I really didn't feel pg at all. But boy, am I starting to now. My face has totally broken out, boobs went from 0-60 in like a day, and I have this heavy abdomen feeling like I always do, all starting on 11dpo. Maybe it's all in my head.

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2011, 12:15 PM
WWWAAAAHHooooooooooo!

aabroo
March 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
Congratulations sweetie!I hope its catching!

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM
Congratulations sweetie!I hope its catching!

Thanks! ME TOO!!!! I'm so nervous I'll lose this one too, every little pang has me freaking out, but trying to stay calm.

My Fabulous Children
March 21st, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hi everyone! I am swaying for boy again! Some of you know me already from the other site. I had been trying for about 6 months. I got my BFP but unfortunately had a m/c at 7 weeks. So we decided to try again.

ELP when did you ovulate after m/c? I am going to skip this cycle, but planing on the next one.

aabroo
March 21st, 2011, 03:31 PM
OMG! It is catching,i just got a BFP!I tested at 12 dpo and it was negative and AF came yesterday but it was only a little bit of brown discharge(sorry tmi)and i have been having cramps for so many days,so today at 15 dpo i did another test and it was positive.

lightofmylife
March 21st, 2011, 03:56 PM
yayyyy congratssss aabrooo :cheerteam:
praying for sticky blue bean :happy:

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 04:37 PM
YAY ABBROO! Just a little implantation bleeding then....I actually just had a bit of it myself at 11dpo, although I got a very positive test yesterday. Sweet, this is catching I hope! C'mon sticky beans!

Zivic-Bubac
March 21st, 2011, 05:20 PM
Congrats aabroo!!!!!:cheer:

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone! I am swaying for boy again! Some of you know me already from the other site. I had been trying for about 6 months. I got my BFP but unfortunately had a m/c at 7 weeks. So we decided to try again.

ELP when did you ovulate after m/c? I am going to skip this cycle, but planing on the next one.

Welcome!

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 05:36 PM
YAY ABBROO! Just a little implantation bleeding then....I actually just had a bit of it myself at 11dpo, although I got a very positive test yesterday. Sweet, this is catching I hope! C'mon sticky beans!

OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 05:37 PM
OMG! It is catching,i just got a BFP!I tested at 12 dpo and it was negative and AF came yesterday but it was only a little bit of brown discharge(sorry tmi)and i have been having cramps for so many days,so today at 15 dpo i did another test and it was positive.

whoa AND ANOTHER BFP FOR OUR CLUB YAYYYYY CONGRATS!!!!

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 05:39 PM
Me too!!!! Two of each
but i do thin DH would have a nervous breakdown:rofl:
He's happy with 2 DD's ive been nagging and nagging and has only agreed to 3:thumbsdown:

We were only having two... I have since managed to squeeze another 2 since then haha and now look going for a 5th :P

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm swayin and prayin for a boy too! As you can see from my baby shoe collection lol only 2 pairs of girls!93

LOL someone has a shoe fetish hehe

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 05:40 PM

Far out! How dark is that!!

Chunksta
March 21st, 2011, 05:41 PM

Yay, SO many congratulations, hope your good luck rubs off on the rest of us!!!!!!

aabroo
March 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM
Does a late bfp mean its a girl?

Kris217
March 21st, 2011, 08:05 PM
Congratulations to you both!!!

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 09:31 PM
Does a late bfp mean its a girl?

No idea???

My Fabulous Children
March 21st, 2011, 11:23 PM
Thanks TTC5

Congrats Aabroo, I've read this several times in the other site late BFP or early got nothing to do with gender.

aabroo
March 22nd, 2011, 07:34 AM
Thank you guys!

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks TTC5

Congrats Aabroo, I've read this several times in the other site late BFP or early got nothing to do with gender.

:agree: Don't believe in OWT, they will make you crazy! :wink:

ELP
March 22nd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Sorry about the m/c MFC it's rotten isn't it:( I've just had my 1st +opk today! I started the m/c spotting on 18th Feb so it has been 4 wweks 4/5 days til 1st ov. I hope your comes sooner xx

ELP
March 22nd, 2011, 10:47 AM

I definately is catching!!! Massive congatulations to you too Aabroo xxx This is going to be such a lucky thread Iknow it!!

ELP
March 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
:agree: Don't believe in OWT, they will make you crazy! :wink:

Definately:agree: But can't wait to see all the nub shots in a few weeks!! Now that will be so exciting!

afm, I just got my +opk!! We dtd last night and that will be it, just hoping for a sticky, don't actually mind which as really I know I should have waited, so 2ww for me!

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 10:57 AM
So, tell me what you guys think, and honestly.....I am, of course, having my m/c freak out. So, I'm 13dpo, I took another frer this morning, and as you can see from the pic, it is darker than the ones at 10 and 11dpo. So, that is a good thing, I guess. I had a temp drop this morning, but I've only been temping for a handful of days, so that may be useless info, but maybe good info. AND I had a tinge of pink on the tp yesterday, and then a tinge of brown last night. This morning, as I was walking up the stairs to work, I almost cried because I felt a woosh of wet in my panties, and I was sure it was blood. I go to the bathroom, and it was just light brown water? Like the amount you pee when you sneeze (after having had vag births, that is!), but with a very light brown tint. So odd. And I keep having these "burning" cramps, not painful, but like my uterus is burning, I don't know if that makes sense.

I'm not sure if I should assume I will lose this one, or if this is kinda normal, or if I should go get some betas done, or what! Anyone have any advice? 96

ELP
March 22nd, 2011, 11:05 AM
The brown spotting is nothing to worry about, just old blood coming away, I've had this with succesful pregnancies so don't worry! The burning (I get this too lol) imo is the usterus stretching and becoming attached too, if that makes sense. Sadly I'm sure you remember how much came away with your m/c, well it shows how fast whats needed grows and so it makes sense that it will cause some tingling right!! Just relax, no arguing with anyone irl your body doesn't need the stress and enjoy;) Like we keep saying this is the lucky thread

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 11:13 AM
THANK YOU ELP for the reassuring words....should I worry about the temp dip? I wish I didn't start temping again now. Maybe it's normal? I am trying to be as zen as I can....I will just be so upset if I have another one, I won't know what's up with me not being able to get a bean to stick!

ELP
March 22nd, 2011, 11:48 AM
I don't know anything about temps I'm afraid but I'm sure somebody can answer pretty soon :)

boyjoy
March 22nd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Hey Blue Crew, I am praying for a boy, too. I am 7 weeks pg now. Glad to find here to chat, i was like lost in the forum..

Big Congrats Lola and Aabbroo, hope you both have healthy happy baby boys...

(I am OTW on IG)

aabroo
March 22nd, 2011, 12:55 PM
Thank you ELP and Boyjoy!

Zivic-Bubac
March 22nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Lola, are you taking progesterone?
If yes, there is nothing to worry about, prog will keep the baby safe:agree:
Burning sensation is normal, you may even feel sharp pains from time to time ( happened to me when pg with both DDs)

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 02:42 PM
Sorry about the m/c MFC it's rotten isn't it:( I've just had my 1st +opk today! I started the m/c spotting on 18th Feb so it has been 4 wweks 4/5 days til 1st ov. I hope your comes sooner xx

Oh wow, I have to wait n wait again, I'm so tired of waiting ..and with longer cycles!!! I have had light bleeding for 12 days and now it has completely stopped so I am watching signs.

Are you going to wait until the next cycle? Because I think the cycle after m/c does sway pink.

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
Definately:agree: But can't wait to see all the nub shots in a few weeks!! Now that will be so exciting!

afm, I just got my +opk!! We dtd last night and that will be it, just hoping for a sticky, don't actually mind which as really I know I should have waited, so 2ww for me!

I hope you get your BFP really soon..good luck.

Zivic-Bubac
March 22nd, 2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks TTC5

This exactly. It just shows a rise of your HCG.

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Lola I agree with ladies here, relax and think positive I know it's easy to say, but hard to do I understand how you feel. Your tests are getting darker that has to be a good sign. Lets wait and see what your temp does tomorrow.

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 03:27 PM
Prayers for all! (((hugs))) Lola I hope all is well.

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Well, it's afternoon time and no more spotting and all feels fine.....I even felt like I'm pg a bit, as I did get woozy at the gaping wound on the elevator repairman's head just now, which is odd for me. I keep having those "burning" sensations on and off, but they are not crampy like the pre-m/c ones. I think I'm just paranoid. I keep thinking that if I have another one, I may not want to ttc anymore....

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM
Lola, are you taking progesterone?
If yes, there is nothing to worry about, prog will keep the baby safe:agree:
Burning sensation is normal, you may even feel sharp pains from time to time ( happened to me when pg with both DDs)

THANKS ZB, yes I am taking progesterone....so hopefully all will be ok.

Thanks everyone for your reassuring words, I am just being a baby.

My Fabulous Children
March 22nd, 2011, 03:50 PM
I really think everything is ok and I am so glad to hear your spotting has stopped. I hope everything continue going good. :HH: xxx

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 03:55 PM
I really think everything is ok and I am so glad to hear your spotting has stopped. I hope everything continue going good. :HH: xxx

THANK YOU!!! :kiss:

tropicgal
March 23rd, 2011, 01:28 AM
THANKS ZB, yes I am taking progesterone....so hopefully all will be ok.

Thanks everyone for your reassuring words, I am just being a baby.

Ohhh Lola, you are not being a baby!! It is only natural to feel anxious over the well being of your little bean! That's the motherly instict in you kicking in! FX for you sweetie.

boyjoy
March 23rd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Lola, so happy that spotting stopped. You can be a baby as much as you want, you deserve it :) Be positive and enjoy your pg.
I ll start to enjoy it as soon as i am done with the morning sickness.

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM
I am so happy things seem ok now! I am so excited for you and I hope and pray that things continue onwards from here!

FWIW I had tons of spotting with my last pg and it was because I had placenta previa (which is more common in boy pregnancies)! Not that I would wish that on my worst enemy LOL. But I have my little guy here with me safe and sound.

LolaInLove
March 23rd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks, everyone! I am feeling much better today....less anxiety for sure about m/c. Still no more spotting, and I've had some definite pg symptoms, like sore boobs and a bit woozy here and there, feeling a lot of little pangs and things going on down there....all making me think this bean is burrowing in nicely. We'll see!!!!!!!

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 07:00 PM
Lola I always spot heaps at this stage too! I think it all points to a great implantation if you ask me!

3Pink1Blue
March 23rd, 2011, 09:44 PM
I am just being a baby.

Oh Lola dear, you are so not being a baby. It's a real fear and unfortunately a very recent reality for you. Freak away, we're here for you. I'm already apologizing to dh and my bff for how many times a day they're going to need to talk me down after my bfp lol

ELP
March 24th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Ooo Lola you got a ticker!!!!! That just looks brilliant at the bottom doesn't it! Can't wait to be able to add my own one fingers x'ed.

Jen, if we both got a bfp, what would our due date be? Do you know?

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 11:11 AM
LOL I love that ticker with the little developing baby pic on it! I always wanted to have one back in the IG days. It's like a graduation cap or something.

I am SOOOOOO excited for you gals, praying that the bfp train is still rolling round here!!!!

3Pink1Blue
March 24th, 2011, 12:15 PM
ELP- I'd be due 12/9, you?

ELP
March 24th, 2011, 12:26 PM
ELP- I'd be due 12/9, you?I'd guess about the same:) If we're lucky that will still leave enough time to get ready for xmas lol!!

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2011, 12:28 PM
That is a lucky day, that is my eldest son's birthday!!

ELP
March 24th, 2011, 12:29 PM
That is a lucky day, that is my eldest son's birthday!!You see! Another lucky omen on the lucky thread;)

3Pink1Blue
March 24th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I'd guess about the same:) If we're lucky that will still leave enough time to get ready for xmas lol!!

I'll be ready way before the birth. My second was a thanksgiving baby and I swear Christmas came ten minutes later. I was out grabbing gifts for family I'd forgotten about on xmas eve. I won't do that again, me and my big belly will be planted on the couch shopping online lol

My Fabulous Children
March 24th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Hi All,

Lola' Love the new ticker!!

ELP and Jen' So exciting!! I hope you both get our BFP's :luck: :luck:

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 02:17 PM
AMEN to some online holiday shopping!!!!! I have to do that as my company tours and I work non-stop from Nov. 1- right before Christmas (ballet company, you guys may remember). I am actually so loving that I will be out on maternity leave during that mayhem this season!

ELP
April 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Just giving this a quick bump for any new blue swayers out there:wave: It seems everybody moved over to the 2ww together which was nice:happy: Hope to see some new ladies in here soon!!!

daisyfay311
April 2nd, 2011, 09:56 AM
:wave: Hi, I'm swaying blue too! My name's Tiffany and DH and I have a two and a half year old little girl. I'm moving from the research phase into the practice phase, hoping to make an attempt in June. I read that summer's not the best time to sway blue but I conceived dd in January so I'm just going to do diet/supplements, etc. and hope for the best. I'm a teacher so timing makes a big difference for me in terms of maternity leave.

I have a lot to learn (and change, sooooo obvious why I had a girl the first time! and I _desperately_ wanted a girl then too so it's all good but I've got to make some changes to get a boy) and I'm excited about finding this site!

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2011, 12:59 PM
Daisy, I just wanted to let you know that summer may be a better time to sway blue than the traditional swaying info suggests.

If you haven't already, you may want to read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1693-the-seasons-and-swaying&highlight=seasons+swaying

Frenchesca
April 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hi
New here, will be swaying blue again soon. If my cycles would ever sort out! Still bf though so may take awhile. Waiting to ovulate.
Blue dust to everyone!

ELP
April 2nd, 2011, 02:07 PM
Brilliant! Some more blue ladies, welcome over to the new monkey free blue club. It's such a releif to click a post and read it isn't it lol!!

TTC5
April 3rd, 2011, 05:15 AM
Welcome newbies!!!

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Welcome Tiffany and good luck on ttc BLUE!

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Hi
New here, will be swaying blue again soon. If my cycles would ever sort out! Still bf though so may take awhile. Waiting to ovulate.
Blue dust to everyone!

Hi , You are just like me (swaying again) ..so nice to see you here and good luck.

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 02:26 AM
ELP' how many DPO are you? Any update :bigsmile:

LolaInLove
April 4th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Hi new ladies! Frenchesca and MFC, so glad you are on here with your successful sways, gives me a ton of hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to everyone for some blue!

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Hi Lola, How are you? I hope all is going well with you:) .

LolaInLove
April 4th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Hi Lola, How are you? I hope all is going well with you:) .
Hey! So far, so good! I'm still pg, so that is a positive thing. No m/s yet either! How are you doing?

ELP
April 5th, 2011, 05:30 AM
GRRRRR My stupid computer lost my post!!!!!! It just keeps clicking whenever it feels like it, rubbish PC!

In short, af for me and back more determined!! Welcome to all new ladies and GL to all:luck: I'm gonna skip this cycle and concentrate on eating and exercise and then have a good go the cycle after:agree: Just need to hunt atomic down with a few questions:wink::bigsmile:

Lucky M&M for everyone xxx
:fx:

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM
That happened to me the other day and the backspace was broken! I almost screamed! Had to buy a new keyboard.

Good luck all!

LolaInLove
April 5th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Oh, sorry ELP! But that's the spirit, gear up for a better month and go for it. Trust me, I had my bummer period after 4 bfn months in a row (and I went into ttc/swaying with the attitude that I would be pg the first month). Then, I dropped the IG style of swaying and just ate a lot and got pg, then I lost it, but then pg again, so you girls know it can be a longer road sometimes. Just keep your chin up....I got rejuventated about swaying with this site, and I'm so glad I did because now I feel like I have a good shot at this bub being a boy, as opposed to if I hadn't and I would be thinking it was a girl again. XOXO

TTC5
April 5th, 2011, 05:43 PM
I feel the same Lola xx

LolaInLove
April 6th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Well, I am the poster child for ttc a while....going through ups and down with it, and it finally paying off. I mean, for the most part, there is no reason to believe that all of us will be pg within the next 12 months....sometimes it just takes a while and especially when you are altering your body with swaying. Just trying to wave my pom-poms as much as possible for you gals!

JustKim
April 6th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Hello all! I'm doing a slight sway for a boy. I'm pretty much adding everything into my diet that I don't normally eat. :) I'm currently on CD12 & waiting impatiently for a +OPK.

LolaInLove
April 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Hello all! I'm doing a slight sway for a boy. I'm pretty much adding everything into my diet that I don't normally eat. :) I'm currently on CD12 & waiting impatiently for a +OPK.

Hi there! Welcome and best of luck to you!

JustKim
April 6th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Thank you!

While I'm here, has anyone had stress cause them to have delayed ovulation? I'm always thinking about getting my +OPK and I'm worried it'll have an effect on my body.

My Fabulous Children
April 6th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Hey! So far, so good! I'm still pg, so that is a positive thing. No m/s yet either! How are you doing?

So glad to hear everything is going well. I'm fine .. still waiting to O, but nothing yet!

My Fabulous Children
April 6th, 2011, 02:16 PM
ELP' I'm so sorry Hun ((HUGS)).

Welcome Kim and good luck!

My Fabulous Children
April 6th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Thank you!

While I'm here, has anyone had stress cause them to have delayed ovulation? I'm always thinking about getting my +OPK and I'm worried it'll have an effect on my body.

YES that's ME! Stress can affect your cycle. It can delay your ovulation. I just can't stop stressing about all the ttc stuff is very hard.

ELP
April 6th, 2011, 03:18 PM
ELP' I'm so sorry Hun ((HUGS)).

Welcome Kim and good luck!Thanks MFC:HH: But I'm positive, sooo positive about giving the TW a real good shot!! I keep seeing these ladies with their baby boys and I'm thinking to myself 'I can do that!!' Thinking positive things for for all blue swayers this year:agree:

LolaInLove
April 6th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Thank you!

YES! I think stress and the swaying (essentially the changes we are making with our bodies) can affect what used to be a regular O time of month and make it come late or early. The more you experiment with supplements and see what works for you, the more you will find what makes it come early or late. Which, none of that matters as long as you are tracking it with opks and are in fact ovulating!

Chunksta
April 6th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone, welcome Justkim!
ELP- im so sorry..
Lola- Getting any M/S yet?? Touch wood FX
AFM , im on CD6 or 7 or something waiting for pre seed and blood results back!!!
Good guck anyone the 2WW

JustKim
April 6th, 2011, 08:04 PM
YES! I think stress and the swaying (essentially the changes we are making with our bodies) can affect what used to be a regular O time of month and make it come late or early. The more you experiment with supplements and see what works for you, the more you will find what makes it come early or late. Which, none of that matters as long as you are tracking it with opks and are in fact ovulating!

I am tracking with opk's....just waiting for a :)

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 01:30 PM

hi and welcome!!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Thank you!

Stress can delay O a bit as can some supplements but it shouldn't affect your sway either way.

LolaInLove
April 8th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Chunksta, not much m/s this time....so far, that is! WHEW!

My Fabulous Children
April 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM
atomic sagebrush' I have question about the RJ. I'm confused which one to take? I've been taking the first one.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RJ-1034 or

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RJ-1001

iluvmyman
April 8th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I'm looking to TTC conceive a boy in May

ELP
April 8th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I'm looking to TTC conceive a boy in May

Me too, I think theres a few of us heading for a May attempt:agree:

ELP
April 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Ladies, I'm slacking on the muscle building. I just feel like a lazy lump! When I geton here it motivates me to go and do something but I can't type and lift at the same time lol, so here I sit getting fatter:oops:

My Fabulous Children
April 8th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Hopefully will TTC in May!

mmsgirlie22
April 8th, 2011, 10:10 PM
hey peeps! Looks to sway for a boy in the coming months. I'm getting my Mirena removed on te 29th, so anytime after that is game. I've never charted or anything like that so it's all new to me.

I'm excited to get this new journey started. :D

My Fabulous Children
April 8th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Ladies, I'm slacking on the muscle building. I just feel like a lazy lump! When I geton here it motivates me to go and do something but I can't type and lift at the same time lol, so here I sit getting fatter:oops:

Same here ..lol. Ugh! I gained a lot of weight with boy diet A LOT.

My Fabulous Children
April 8th, 2011, 11:55 PM
mms' welcome and good luck.

TTC5
April 9th, 2011, 12:13 AM
ELP Same here!!! I have gained HEAPS of weight the past 8 weeks =(

hpjagged
April 11th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Hello! We are going to be trying for a boy I'm researching everything and boy is it a lot of work!! I'm going to start taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid, I can't stand eating bananas lol. Don't partially want to put on any weight and I have literally no time to excersise so I'm screwed lol!
Hubby has been reading the sides of all the foods he's eating for high salt haha! :wave:

Chunksta
April 11th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Hello! We are going to be trying for a boy I'm researching everything and boy is it a lot of work!! I'm going to start taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid, I can't stand eating bananas lol. Don't partially want to put on any weight and I have literally no time to excersise so I'm screwed lol!
Hubby has been reading the sides of all the foods he's eating for high salt haha! :wave:

Hey Hpjagged
when taking folic acid its best to take 4 (of the .5 mg) spaced out during the day, ( ive been told to do that) and i am =)
also maybe fish oil too.
theres another thread too which is for the "blue club" people are writing up there statts and writing down what they are taking etc!!
its a good little group!!
Good luck and ill share my blue baby dust with you!!!!

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Welcome!!!!

LolaInLove
April 11th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Girls, don't even get me started on the weight thing. I cried this morning as I was looking in the mirror. 8 months of the boy diet packed 28 lbs on me, and I now have a lovely spider vein across my thigh to show for it also. My only thought was, if this baby is not a boy, I'm gonna be hella mad. But, I know that is not a good attitude.

So, after that nice rant, I will say hello to the newbies! Welcome, and don't be afraid, I have pg hormones right now, of course.

3Pink1Blue
April 11th, 2011, 04:28 PM

I'll say it again, you're my lost twin:rofl:

Flava
April 11th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Im here but no ttc yet...so good luck to all!:luck:

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2011, 06:02 PM

Can you find 10 minutes to lift weights??? Even that short a time will help.

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Girls, don't even get me started on the weight thing. I cried this morning as I was looking in the mirror. 8 months of the boy diet packed 28 lbs on me, and I now have a lovely spider vein across my thigh to show for it also. My only thought was, if this baby is not a boy, I'm gonna be hella mad. But, I know that is not a good attitude.

So, after that nice rant, I will say hello to the newbies! Welcome, and don't be afraid, I have pg hormones right now, of course.

Me too. If you don't have a boy I will be PISSED at the universe!! :/

begonia
April 11th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Me too. If you don't have a boy I will be PISSED at the universe!! :/

Count me in for being pissed for Lola if she doesn't have a boy :-) But luckily, SHE WILL so we're all going to be celebrating and having virtual blue baby showers for all our ladies over the next several months!

TTC5
April 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Can you find 10 minutes to lift weights??? Even that short a time will help.

Really? Maybe I should try something then? Have to do it without these hundreds of ppl living in my home though, lol

LolaInLove
April 12th, 2011, 09:16 AM
LOL love you gals!!! THANKS!!!!

LolaInLove
April 12th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Really? Maybe I should try something then? Have to do it without these hundreds of ppl living in my home though, lol

You should try lifting people like ELP....seems like you have a variety of weights to choose from! :bigsmile: But seriously, sorry you are dealing with that!!! :thumbsdown:

believinginblue
April 12th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Hi! me too! im due in 4 weeks. my plan is to do the french gender diet for july august and then follow the ig diet for the last few weeks before attempt in september/october. We are at our cottage for the summer and i will probably have glass of wine here and there over the summer and the french gender diet allows it. I wonder what the amount is allowed? like are we allowed a glass a day?

Flava
April 12th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Count me in for being pissed for Lola if she doesn't have a boy :-) But luckily, SHE WILL so we're all going to be celebrating and having virtual blue baby showers for all our ladies over the next several months!

LOL that's so cute! Im in too ! I never had a baby shower anyway. Never even been at 1 .

Flava
April 12th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Hi! me too! im due in 4 weeks. my plan is to do the french gender diet for july august and then follow the ig diet for the last few weeks before attempt in september/october. We are at our cottage for the summer and i will probably have glass of wine here and there over the summer and the french gender diet allows it. I wonder what the amount is allowed? like are we allowed a glass a day?

Hi ! I will start in Oct too! (well if..) would be nice to hang out in a cottage until LOL. Anyway red wine is good for you so 1 glass/day is fine for sure.

ELP
April 12th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Hiya Flava and bib, welcome to the luckiest blue club going!! I'm sure there was something in red wine that actually swayed blue, I'm sure I read a post or a link on here somewhere?? Atomic might know what I'm talking about of she pops in. I think it was a glass a day, it contains ??? which helps with ??? aargh, what was it???

ELP
April 12th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I'm thinking that Lola has for sure a little guy in there, won't that be so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

believinginblue
April 12th, 2011, 01:21 PM
i know wine has potassium. its just a matter of not having too much cause it also makes you acidic I think!

ELP
April 12th, 2011, 02:35 PM
found the wine thread!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1721-Resveratrol-for-DH-while-ttc-blue&p=11616&highlight=wine#post11616
It increases sexual desire and lubrication, but may lower testosterone. So maybe good for the night of dtd, that way it is too late for an effect on testosterone but will help the attempt maybe.

LolaInLove
April 12th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I'm thinking that Lola has for sure a little guy in there, won't that be so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, thanks, ELP!!!!! It would indeed be exciting!

begonia
April 12th, 2011, 09:13 PM
LOL that's so cute! Im in too ! I never had a baby shower anyway. Never even been at 1 .

Well then by all means we will all have cake in your honor! Boy diet friendly cake, of course :-)

babydes56
April 14th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Lola, you had a great attempt so i'm sure you'll hear blue! Am giving myself a month's break from swaying so will only be popping in & out to check how everyone's doing.

LolaInLove
April 14th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Lola, you had a great attempt so i'm sure you'll hear blue! Am giving myself a month's break from swaying so will only be popping in & out to check how everyone's doing.

Well, don't be a stranger on FB!!!! I know you'll get there soon, hun!!!