PDA

View Full Version : ? about aci-jel??is this normal???

mkarntz1980
February 19th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Okay I am not sure if this is how its supposed to be, I got my aci-jel, I opened it up and it is pretty thin...it started coming out of the bottle. Also the color is a brownish/orangeish. I inserted a little bit inside me with the applicator in came me, but I dont think it stayed in me! a few minutes later I went to the bathroom and it was on my underwear! is this how aci-jel is supposed to be? And I know its now expired. I got it from my local pharmacy.

Coccinelle33
February 20th, 2011, 01:57 AM
i haven't opened mine yet but they doesn't seem right at all. i would take it back!

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Can you return it? I never used Acijel but that does not sound right to me at all.

lindi
February 20th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I got my aci jel a few weeks ago and I'm not using it - (yet, we'll see) - and I just opened it so I could check. Mine is thick like vaseline and about the same color. Not like you described. I would send it back. Did you puncture the seal or was it already open?

mkarntz1980
February 20th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Just wanted to mention this is acid jelly.....the only kind you can get in the US...I think im gonna go ahead and try to order regular aci-jel

Babushka
February 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM
hi there, i have Aci-jel. It is an off-white colour (like Lindi mentioned - rather like vaseline). I used an applicator full for the first time a couple of days ago (practice month!) and I did notice later in the day I had clumps/drops of it on my underwear! I think it may be designed to melt in your cervix area and residual stuff just melts out. Well, that's what I think anyway. I haven't used replens or the others so don't know if they act the same way? I hope this helps.