PDA

View Full Version : 20wk 4d u/s guesses anyone?

mutemath27
October 24th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Hello, I was hoping for better pics, but I just have a few confusing 4d shots. Any guesses welcome..we are going to go for an elective u/s soon. I think I'll have to wait to see, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you in advance for your time.
pic (20wks)

ThreeLittleStars
October 24th, 2012, 03:07 AM
nub looks very boyish

mutemath27
October 24th, 2012, 03:19 AM
thanks for your insight..

Cinss
October 24th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Cant really see clearly on the 20week pic, i still think girl.

mutemath27
October 24th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Thank you Cinss, I appreciate you looking again lol, sorry no good pics yet.:rolleyes:

mutemath27
October 24th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Just curious Cinss what do you think is girly? If you have the chance..thanks.

I did try to go to the mall and buy some baby clothes (neutral) but couldn't bring myself to do it yet. I was able to wait the entire pregnancy with my first.. but this baby keeps me puzzled?:shrug:

Mum23boys
October 24th, 2012, 04:56 AM
I think girl but its only instinct - nothing on the photos are clear enough to make a real guess. sorry

mutemath27
October 24th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Thank you good luck and pink baby dust to you:baby: are you usually right on your instincts? :suprise:

mutemath27
October 24th, 2012, 05:49 AM
I think girl but its only instinct - nothing on the photos are clear enough to make a real guess. sorry

BTW I love your kiddos names my last name is Bowen, and my maiden is Ellison so we thought about using Ellis as a middle name if it's a boy as an ode to my folks. :agree:

jsgjdsj
October 24th, 2012, 07:44 AM
I think girl? They didn't tell you what it is?

mutemath27
October 24th, 2012, 01:16 PM
They didn't say. I know the pic is tough to make out.. can anyone explain why they think it is one or the other? :)

Irishmom
October 25th, 2012, 06:18 AM
I guess boy.
Pic 3 and 8 are same as my boy shots. I was convinced the pic like your no.8 was a girl from the three lines too.

But I'm no expert so hopefully I'm wrong.;)

mutemath27
November 3rd, 2012, 02:59 AM
thanks for sharing that, I really have no clue either way which is why I ask lol
the tech said maybe boy at 13wks and we opted for elective u/s at 20wks until hubby had a chance to tell his parents we were even pregnant! We hope to have the elective one around 27wks. When I was at the 20wk scan the tech had paused for a minute discussing the measurements of the femur bone and I am pretty sure she was holding it on the potty shot. I swear I saw 3-4 lines but I have no idea what that might have hinted to if anything at all. I am trying very hard to be patient but it's hard when you have these pictures you know could probably indicate something.....thank you everyone for taking the time to guess or share their experiences. :hug2:

Cinss
November 3rd, 2012, 03:30 AM
Im just looking at my DDs 3d shots and this one shows her girly part circled, and the 2 black lines are her legs up in the air, you can kind of see something similar between your babys legs in your pic.

Cinss
November 3rd, 2012, 03:33 AM
and i have no idea why it looks like there is a little boy walking on her tummy with a hat on :giggle:

mutemath27
November 3rd, 2012, 03:38 AM
Thanks Cinss that is a good shot! That's what I was wondering could a boy have that black line you know? Hmmm... I have been scouring and looking at pictures posted on the internet but it is hard to find the same angle. So kind of you to share your pic for comparison.:heart:
I know for sure that the tech was discussing how the femur bone is indicative to baby's growth and all that jazz* I have a very inquistive hubby who asks a lot of questions. So while they were discussing that I was glued to the monitor almost certain it was the potty shot in 2d and I clearly saw 3-4 lines. I counted them over and over to try to remember to look it up when I got home. I just don't know if that means anything. I wish I had an ultrasound machine at home lol
(Like I would know how to run it lol)haha

mutemath27
November 3rd, 2012, 03:39 AM
haha a little boy walking on her tummy!! too funny I totally see that..:rofl:

Kijoja
November 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
It looks like a girl 2 me. The labia are often a little swollen, so I think we're looking at a girl. And my experience (got 3 girls & 2 boys) is that boy parts would show in this position, but... I'm not a tech... I'm not sure about this...

mutemath27
November 3rd, 2012, 11:52 AM
Thank you that would be cool if your right!

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM
Hello, I was hoping for better pics, but I just have a few confusing 4d shots. Any guesses welcome..we are going to go for an elective u/s soon. I think I'll have to wait to see, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you in advance for your time.
pic (20wks)

What cute little fingers :)
I think girl, dont hold me too it. Congrtas hun

mutemath27
November 3rd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Thank you awww I love them too! I won't hold you to it. lol
We are just having some fun hehe.

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 06:07 PM
Thank you awww I love them too! I won't hold you to it. lol
We are just having some fun hehe.

Your welcome :) Its hard waiting to find out the gender. A little fun is always nice when waiting.

mutemath27
November 5th, 2012, 05:03 AM
bumping for more guesses please!!

mutemath27
November 5th, 2012, 01:20 PM
:think: anybody want to guess??