PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get flu like symptoms before their BFP?

Navywife620
October 24th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I am 9dpo and have been feeling like crud the past couple of days and tonight it seems to have gotten worse. Basically all I have is achy back, sore boobs, on and off crampy,and I just feel like I have been hit like a truck. I am probably just getting sick, but I was just wondering if anyone had this and got their BFP?

cravingsalt
October 24th, 2012, 08:42 PM
YES! Both times. And with all of the combined months of overanalyzing pg symptoms I never thought of that as one. But a couple of days before both of my bfp's I thought I was getting sick- a sort of hit-by-a-truck feeling that lifted after a day or two. Fingers crossed for you!

Navywife620
October 24th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Well I am glad it can be a sign. I have never had this and I thought I was just grabbing at straws and going crazy over here!

Cinss
October 24th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I didnt get any symptoms that i noticed, but the absence of AF like symptoms should have been a sign for me, i tested 1 day after AF was due and got the shock of my like BFP.

Rosie85
October 24th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Yup I felt fluish before my BFP this time around :-)

Lassie1982
October 25th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Yes, i did.
But i did actually HAVE a flu whilst ovulating, so wether it was a pregnancy symptom, or the residue of my actual flu I will never know

Navywife620
October 25th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Well I am starting to think its an actual flu.. I ended up getting a low grade fever last night. :( and my head is pounding today.

Dreamofpink
October 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Sending you a :bighug: Navy. The 2ww is rotten enough without having to contend with the 'flu too. I hope that it's your body's way of allowing a sticky little bean to fully implant....:bigsmile: