PDA

View Full Version : This may help some Pink Swayers....

luvalittleman
October 24th, 2012, 11:31 PM
So I have been reading all of Atomic's amazing research and I am really surprised by how completely accurate the sway tips are.
Firstly, I have 3 girls and am trying to sway boy next (and last) time.

I have been looking into what is recommended for having a boy and this is what I have discovered (which I thought might provide some help to those ladies trying for a girl)...

1. I eat a very low fat diet with plenty of skim dairy, high protein and low carbs.
2. I have fluctuating blood sugar levels because I don't eat enough and use sugar to fix quickly.
3. I have barely any body hair, have struggled with depression thru teens and 20's, low sex drive which all points towards low testosterone.
4. I do cardio at least 3 times a week.
5. Because I am a lazy eater, I tend to eat the same sort of things and have dry skin and hair (not enough fats)
6. My cholesterol is bang on perfect (low Testosterone again?)
7. I get sick quite a bit more often than the average person
Now reading this back, I realise I sound like a train wreck (haha) but really, in terms of swaying they are kind of spot on.
While I am not advocating that anyone should be unhealthy, depressed or sick while having a girl, I thought it interesting to note about the Testosterone, fluctuating blood sugar, low fat details.
Anyway, I guess I am just saying this really supports Atomic's research and hopefully provides hope to those ladies wanting a little girl. Best of luck to you all.:pinksperm:

dreaminginoz
October 25th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Thanks luvalittleman,

Its always comforting to know that the theory is tested by people before they even knew about swaying, and once they do know their situation reflects Atomics theory pretty much spot on :)

I have 2 boys and I've always been a healthy eater, breakfast lunch and dinner with plenty of good snacks in between!! My stress levels are pretty high as I worry for everyone I know and can be very competitive with my friends (in a good way!), they all have boys too!! My exercise has either been extreme or non existant - not sure that that fits in but i'm sure it does :)

Goodluck with your journey!!

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2012, 09:25 AM
There is a thread in the TTC girl and TTC boy sway section where mamas describe their eating/lifestyle habits and all swayers should have a look (and share your experiences!!)

Girl version: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/1877-how-we-made-girls-girl-moms-pink-dust.html

Boy version: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/1890-how-we-got-our-boys.html

luvalittleman
October 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks Atomic sagebrush. I haven't found that yet.
I am still tweaking my diet and sups but think I'm going to join up and get your advice on my attempt (early Dec/Jan).
xx