PDA

View Full Version : Help needed please to 'tweek' sway.

mama2LB
October 25th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Well I'm on cd2 of month 5 and getting very disheartened! This has been my sway so far but as its not working I feel it needs tweeking. I've put the changes I think I'm making in bold, but please feel free to comment! I neeeeed help!!!

I’ve lost 4 and a half stone (63lbs) over the last 18months but I’m still about 20lbs over weight, so I’m skipping breakfast, trying not to eat until 12. - still doing this, except have lost over 5 stone (72lbs) now

Food – I’m trying to eat off the list of foods allowed on all diets whilst keeping in the LE limits. I’ll reassess this if I don’t get bfp quickly. - still the same really, trying so hard not to snack, especially in 2ww!)

Drinks - mainly Evian water, Cranberry light (with soda water), occasional skinny de-café latte as long as within LE limits. - Same but drinking 3ish cups of de-caffe with semi-skim per day

Alcohol - occasional vodka and cranberry or white wine with sprite zero – is this ok??? Not so occasional! mainly a few glasses of white wine per week occasional vodka with slimline tonic or cranberry and sprite zero

Supplements
Vitex - 800mg per day AF-O - dropped to 400mg
Saw Palmetto - 320mg per day AF-O - alternate days
Folic Acid - 800mg per day - 1200mg
Baby Aspirin – One per day - alternate
Calcium 500, magnesium 150 and Cranberry 5000, 1 tablet every other day. - dropped

DH
Liquorice Root - 420mg - 3tabs per day AF-O - dropped
Calcium 500 + Magnesium 150 and Cranberry 10000 per day
Switched to soya milk
Hot showers/baths daily
Tight pants, hot water bottle on bits, uses laptop a lot.
Have a drink of wine each night

DTD
* Cycle 1 – Abstain 10 days. DTD, maybe twice when I get fade in on opk.
* Cycle 2 - Abstain then DTD again maybe twice when I get pos opk.
* Cycle 3 – Abstain then DTD when I get pos opk then continue throughout ov, alternating FR with DTD to keep sperm count low. - Changed to FR

- Last cycle OH FR for 10days, got fade in on opk but no temp rise. 3days later fade in again, then 2days later temp rise, so ov'd 5 days late, therefore OH FR for 15/16 days.

RePHresh in week before ov due. - Have reduced this to about 1/3 of tube each app

Zirtek 1hr before attempt - dropped

No big O, missionary + shallow and JnD after 5 mins continue to check PH and add more rePHresh if rises above 5. - no J&D

Ions
USB ioniser, Ionising hairdryer, Ioniser in bedroom
Plant in bedroom, keep windows open as much as possible.
Ttc during summer, also due to Ov in New moon.

Rose quartz and haematite Bracelet, Necklace and rose quartz ring
Anion pads week leading and during ov.
Aerosol deodorant/hairspray
Nail varnish/remover
Lavender incense/oil burner
Lemon/lavender source

Silly stuff
Wooden spoon with pink ribbon, girl babygro with rose quartz heart, ‘Dream’ picture all under my bed….
And… a girl spell lol!

mama2LB
October 25th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Also forgot to add, i've dropped a lot of supps as I cant afford to keep buying them! I'm also not using CBFM for same reason and also I've stopped temping as it was stressing me out! I will temp around ov time just to check I do actually ov. x

Violet_
October 25th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I'm really new here. I've read through a lot of sways and from what I can tell yours looks really good. I'm not sure what to recommend. Perhaps ease up a little with the diet? Get your hubby to switch to boxers. I'd keep up and probably go back to your original dose of Vitex because that helps fertility in general (while swaying girl) and you want a BFP asap. It's about finding the right balance so you don't completely eliminate your chances of getting pregnant altogether. Probably ease up the most on your diet. Perhaps a little breakfast or a couple of snacks? I could be wrong thought as I am new to all this.

mama2LB
October 26th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Thanks for your reply violet. I think diet is the most important part of a girl sway so that will be the last thing I drop, even though I'm sick of it! x

Anyone else's thoughts please? x

Emily
October 26th, 2012, 05:14 AM
I think it looks great. The only thing I might change is one of - hot bath/shower, hot water bottle, tight pants. With Fr and only two attempts there might not be many sperm around.

Good luck !!!

Emily
October 27th, 2012, 06:45 PM
I think someone else said that wine has antioxidants or something else worthwhile in it so spirits sway better. Obviously this won't help you get pg but will improve sway. Suddenly a Cosmo sounds like a great idea - hold the lime too much vit c ha ha ha

mama2LB
October 28th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Thanks Emily. We're defo going to BD through OV, prob o-2, o-1, o, o+1.
What I'm now wondering is the whole FR thing. We've always done at least 10 days FR. I'm now thinking that with LR has been too much for OH(33yrs)??

I'm wondering whether to try just a 5day FR - any point? Or CFR? Or does this lower too much?

And wondering whether to drop the Rephresh and use Sylk? Rephresh is a rubbish lube!

Sooo many questions!!!! Help!!! x