PDA

View Full Version : Its a BFP!! 11dpo

Dreamingforaboy
February 21st, 2011, 06:43 AM
Finally after 8 months, we are so excited!! Now onto the next stage...wondering whether our sway worked or not :pray:

nuthinbutpink
February 21st, 2011, 07:14 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations!!!

babydes56
February 21st, 2011, 08:01 AM
Congrats, did you sway boy? I'm 8dpo so will be testing this week.

Dreamingforaboy
February 21st, 2011, 08:25 AM

Yes babydes56 we swayed boy, goodluck you get you BFP too.

babydes56
February 21st, 2011, 08:32 AM
Wow you got your BFP early, did you have a temp dip or abdominal pain when you implanted.

atomic sagebrush
February 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
WOW! That's great! Blue dust headed your way!!!

LolaInLove
February 21st, 2011, 10:57 AM
:cheer:WOOT WOOT!!!! Good for you, girl! FX for a happy, healthy, sticky little guy!!!!!

Saga
February 21st, 2011, 11:08 AM
Congrats!!! And I give you all my blue dust!! :)

Dreamingforaboy
February 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks everyone, I am still in shock and have bought some more tests to take to be sure, lol!!

The reason I wasn't feeling optimistic this time was because of this flu..it has really taken its toll on me. I started to get crampy feeling on Sat and feeling emotional but these are all signs my AF is due so when I got my bfn that morning I was convinced I had failed this month again. We spent the day out on Sun and I started to feel a tingling feeling in my breasts, and a heightened sense of smell (this is something I have always had through my pregnancy's) so in the eve I tested again (much to my DH disapproval) and it as a bfn again!!

This morning when I tested I was prepared for a BFN, in fact I POAS and forgot about it, then when I came back to check in the bathroom, I couldn't believe my eyes. My temp has been all over the place with the flu and can not say if I really felt any implantation pains either.

Thanks for all the blue dust ladies.

ThePack
February 21st, 2011, 01:01 PM
Congrats!

Jojogirl
February 23rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
Congrats! Hope you have a little blue bean cooking!

Dreamingforaboy
February 24th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Ladies, its been a crazy few days... after getting a BFP on clearblue digital at 11dpo, the next morning I used a FRER and got a light line too so felt confident I was pregant (you could see it but it wasn't a strong line).

So then I tested the next morning with some cheapies and got BFN and this really threw me.. so got some more cheapies and got BFN again :(, so finally got some Clearblue digitals and its all BFP yesterday and today :).... Its been driving me mad!!. My AF was due today and hasn't shown and there is no sign it is about to show. So I think I need to sit tight to make sure this little bean sticks.

I never learn my lesson, I torture myself with all these tests. Everytime I say to myself 'wait'...but i can't help being a POAS addict!!!

I am now out of HPT's and DH is doing his best to stop me from buying anymore, lol! I have some OPK's which i might try over the next few days....I just can't help myself!!

Dreamingforaboy
February 24th, 2011, 04:13 PM

Hi babydes, have you tested yet??

mamato3lilmen
February 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Congrats, thats wonderful news...Please take all my blue dust ;-)

nuthinbutpink
February 24th, 2011, 05:41 PM
That's great! No more cheapies!

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Oh, thank goodness! I saw you posting this morning on Swaying and I was hoping that meant you'd had another positive.

Praying that things continue on beautifully from here on in!

My Fabulous Children
February 24th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Congrats on your BFP! I hope you get your boy.

mamato3lilmen
February 25th, 2011, 01:07 AM
CONGRATS!!! & please have at ALL my blue dust ;-) xx

Dreamingforaboy
February 25th, 2011, 10:12 AM
That's great! No more cheapies!

you are so right! I suppose you get what you pay for!

Jojogirl
February 25th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I have had some luck with the dollar tree tests, but with my last pregnancy, they failed me:( I now buy FRER instead and only use dollar tree to help with my POAS addiction...LOL! If FRER comes up positive, I usually believe it. They are so sensitive!

Bee Shine
February 25th, 2011, 11:08 PM
congrats. Whats the 1-2 for in the test?

puppydogstails
February 26th, 2011, 07:14 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Dreamingforaboy!! How lovely :) You can have all my blue dust to! I'll be following your progress definately.

And Babydes56, good luck for next week :)

Dreamingforaboy
February 27th, 2011, 05:13 PM
congrats. Whats the 1-2 for in the test?

With the digital blue tests it tells you how many weeks pregnant you are based I guess on the amount HCG detected in the urine.

Dreamingforaboy
March 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Ladies I am out, It has all ended in a chemical pregnancy. I just don't get it, why when I am swaying this keeps happening..I wonder if I stopped swaying if I would have the same problem... I have scheduled an app to get checked out.

LolaInLove
March 1st, 2011, 01:45 PM
:(OH NO! I am so very sorry to hear that! I know how you feel, had one in January. How many chemicals is this for you? Good idea to go to the doctor. I don't know about the swaying being to blame, I bet some of the mods might have more insight on that. I hope you are doing ok, so so sorry.

Bella21
March 24th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Congrats!

Vendela
March 24th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Wow - Congratulations!

DoulaMama
March 24th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Ladies I am out, It has all ended in a chemical pregnancy. I just don't get it, why when I am swaying this keeps happening..I wonder if I stopped swaying if I would have the same problem... I have scheduled an app to get checked out.

I'm so sorry Mama :( I hope you get some answers. (hugs)

3Pink1Blue
March 24th, 2011, 12:53 PM
So sorry hun :HH: