PDA

View Full Version : Please help me calculate O day

Allyson1429
October 25th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I have tried and tried to find the answer on the Internet but no luck. I really need help! This month I experienced O symptoms I've never had before. I don't chart or anything, I just kind of go by what my body is doing. I had O bleeding and then 2 days later a very sharp pain in my right ovary. It felt like someone stabbed me with a knife. The pain lasted about 3 1/2 minutes. I wanted to know, do you ovulate the first day you experience O symptoms or the day the symptoms go away? Please please help me! I had a beta done 2 days ago and they said hcg was 0 and I was going to go back on BC. But if I'm wrong about O day then the test could have been too soon. I don't want to go back on BC yet bc I really do feel pregnant. I have not gotten my period yet and if I'm right about O day then I'm 5 days late. When I lie on my back my lower abdomen feels a little swollen and it's uncomfortable to lie on my stomach. My BB keep get shooting pains through them and they feel achy all the time. I'm very tired and have to pee all the time. My cervix is high soft and closed with lots of lotiony cm. can someone please help me figure out my O day? I'm sorry this is so long but it seems no one will listen to me. I feel as women we know our bodies the best even if we didn't go to med school sometimes we know better than the doc's do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TYIA!!!

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2012, 12:39 PM
You can't figure it out at this point, I'm sorry.

You can get O pains before, during, and after ovulation - you can't use them to pinpoint O, unfortunately.

Can they not do a blood test to at least tell you where you are in your cycle if you aren't pregnant??

Cinss
October 25th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Cant you do a HPT?

Mrs_P
October 25th, 2012, 05:29 PM
It sounds like you maybe pregnant, i would hold off taking anything for a good few days just in case - i had all those symptoms this cycle and didn't get my bfp til cd16 - i normally have a 10 day lp