PDA

View Full Version : Bands

Viene
February 21st, 2011, 03:49 PM
Who are your top 3 favorite bands?

Mine are The Beatles, Radiohead, and The National right now.

LolaInLove
February 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
Radiohead is my favorite band of all time.....I have been listening to Florence + the Machine a lot lately, also the XX.....favorite music for chilling with my kids that is super laid back (and I plan to play for baby in the bed someday) is Explosions in the Sky.

nuthinbutpink
February 21st, 2011, 04:29 PM
Tesla(Love Little Suzy), Old School Pearl Jam, Zac Brown Band, Jane's Addiction(Jane Says was playing where my embryos were being handled by the embryologist before my transfer!), The Black Crowes...just a few!

mmsgirlie22
April 8th, 2011, 09:22 PM
The Beatles for sure
Bowling For Soup

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to music I'll listen to anything and everything. My iPod is insane.

auroara78
January 31st, 2012, 09:53 AM
I like rock/metal

Was a huge fan of 80s glam/hair metal and if I'm having a bad day, it really perks me up and brings me back to simplier, calmer times!

Love Telsa, Warrant, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi (Bon Jovi is my preggo music, I love hearing it when I'm pregnant for some reason), some Whitesnake, Crue, just a huge 80s music person.

Also I like some of my husband's harder music (Slipknot, etc), and I also love '70s rock too: Led Zepplin, Lynard Skynard, Golden Earring, Rush (think this is more 80s?), etc.

Bonnie1986
November 15th, 2018, 08:47 AM
My favourite bands are The Doors, The Beatles and The Who.