PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be joining you!

jennaesue
October 26th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Hello there,

I posted in the Dream Members section about my surprise BFP, but I thought I should come here and get acquainted with you ladies.

I have been on the LE Diet since late August, and I came off of birth control around September 15. I did not think I had ovulated yet, so I got a big surprise yesterday when I got a BFP! So I really have no idea when I am due. I am thinking July, because I have hadzero pregnancy symptoms so I doubt I'm far enough along to be due in June. I am having an ultrasound next Thursday to determine dates.

My dh and I are very excited, but also nervous about having 4 kids (that seems like a lot!) and I'm so glad to be having a summer baby. My boys birthdays are in February, March, and November, so I've never had a warm weather baby before.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here better! :)

cvd
October 26th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Hi! Congrats again and we are glad you are joining us as well! Right now we mostly chit chat on the Roll Call sticky thread so be sure to pop in there if you haven't already! I love your exciting story, look forward to finding out when your due!! So you've had no symptoms yet? Very lucky lol I know a lot of us in here are having lots of nausea, so not fun!

jennaesue
October 26th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I was going to wait until I had an actual due date to add to the roll call.

I'm lucky - I never have had much nausea in pregnancy, and what I did have got better with each pregnancy. With my last one, I was afraid something was wrong because I felt so un-pregnant, but I now have a healthy almost 2-year-old. But I usually do feel a big queasy if I don't keep something in my stomach at all times, and so far I haven't even noticed that.

3boys
October 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Congratulations :)

NearlyDone
October 30th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Congrats.......going fro 3-4 is easier than going 2-3 i think xx

jennaesue
October 31st, 2012, 10:28 AM

Oh, really? That's good to hear! How old were you older children when you had your fourth?

GreaseMonkey
October 31st, 2012, 11:28 AM
OMG, Congratulations hon, hoping this is your girl :HH:

jennaesue
October 31st, 2012, 11:36 AM
OMG, Congratulations hon, hoping this is your girl :HH:

Thanks, M! Now hurry up and start this process so we can both be pregnant at the same time. :p

3boys
October 31st, 2012, 12:27 PM

I too hope this is true :) everybody thinks I'm completely nuts having four children. The truth is I would be having this many regardless of gender. I just LOVE big families.

jennaesue
October 31st, 2012, 03:39 PM
I too hope this is true :) everybody thinks I'm completely nuts having four children. The truth is I would be having this many regardless of gender. I just LOVE big families.

Four was always my ideal number of kids. Of course, I wanted 2 boys and 2 girls, but that possibility is gone! At least I'll get my dream number of kids, if not the dream genders. :)

aroundtheworld
November 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Congratulations to you and your family!