PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT order "pick the gender of your baby by ashley spencer"

mkarntz1980
February 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
She says"Good Morning,

What a week! We have almost finished the Baby Gender
Recipe Guide (keep an eye out on Thursday!)

Last week we gave you a couple of tips to maximize your chances
of a baby boy and we were flooded with emails (poor Sarah!) all saying
the same thing... she puts drink orange juice, lemonade etc. WOW this book is totally outdated! She also says to eat spinach, broccoli etc. Im asking for a refund

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Thank you! I saw that online and wanted to warn people against it but since I hadn't actually seen it I didn't feel comfortable doing that.

I can just about promise that everything in that book you can get FREE at other places online.

mkarntz1980
February 22nd, 2011, 12:30 PM
her book is junk totally outdated....eat oranges, her diet is crazy.I requested a refund and they are giving it to me!

mamato3lilmen
February 25th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the information, I almost ordered it ;-/

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2011, 09:19 AM
For anyone who reads this thread - ANYONE selling the mysteries of gender swaying for $50-$500-$5000 dollars is a charlatan. The ONLY way to get a guarantee of your desired gender is by going HT. Anything less than HT is still swaying.

You can get all the information that will be in any of these books/programs (and probably better) for free here or at other places online.

pinksapphire
February 25th, 2011, 02:16 PM
her book is junk totally outdated....eat oranges, her diet is crazy.I requested a refund and they are giving it to me!

Wow! What did you say to get them to give you a refund? That's great you're getting your money back.

puppydogstails
February 26th, 2011, 07:41 AM
We almost ordered it to, thanks for the info :)