PDA

View Full Version : Im done stressing about swaying,im to stressed out

mkarntz1980
February 22nd, 2011, 12:02 PM
I know I have been losing my mind overthinking this swayig thing. I just dont know what to do! I hear to do something, then someone tells you not to do something ugh. That's like fairy wishes, she had 2 failed sways and she was using replens, but what is it really the replens? who knows! I do like that rephresh did keep my ph down for so long, but im dissapointed that it doesnt have the acetid acid. Hopefully my "real" acijel will get here soon!

I mean if you look through the attempts, people have gotten girls doing strict diet, boys doing strict diet,gotten girls using no douche or anything and having higher ph,got boys having low ph.I really think its just by chance. Im doing a mild sway, but im done going crazy overthinking this swaying stuff

This swaying stuff is seriously taking over my life. I have been spending around $300 a month AT LEAST on foods, lubes, ph strips etc etc.

I am up till 2am every night looking at IG, I have got to stop.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2011, 12:42 PM
I know! I wish I had all the answers but no one does. If swaying was easy, the entire human race would have died out a long time ago.

It's not chance, of that I am certain, but there may just be so much that is out of our control that even by swaying we can only change a certain amount and then we have to leave the rest in the hands of a higher power.

Going nuts over swaying will only hurt your sway (for pink), so I think you are very smart to realize that and step away from the pH sticks. I wish you the very very best and I hope and pray you get your little girl!

nuthinbutpink
February 22nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
You've read everything a million times, you are well-informed and either there are some obvious changes you can make and implement based on your lifestyle or not. I think the diet and supps are straightforward but you should not get caught up on which lube is best! If swaying works, there must be an internal change in you that goes beyond your vagina! Sperm have to have a higher pH to activate and be capable of fertilization. That is biology so with lubes, douching, etc you are really just trying to filter at the gateway. Which is an easy task to do and it really doesn't matter which product you go with as long as you stay on top of any changes.

You can do this. Watch your sodium intake and stick with diet and supps!

lindi
February 22nd, 2011, 06:06 PM
It made me crazy, too. I hear you. Even following everything that has been scientifically proven to sway the odds still doesn't *guarantee* the odds. It is just something that's bound to make you crazy. But there are things that DO sway. Just know that, and feel good about what YOU read that is proven to work. Diet for instance. With the other things, they will all help- will rephresh be better than replens? Nobody will ever know. But they both will do something. You are still definitely doing something.

puppydogstails
February 26th, 2011, 07:28 AM
i hear you, it's driving me a bit insane to, i won't be ttc for another 14 months and i'm already in a panic about it all.

tryingforfour
February 26th, 2011, 02:10 PM
And then we have the issue of stress raising testosterone. No matter what we do...it's still a gamble! I'm 2 weeks away from my attempt and just finally starting to chill out a bit about worrying what will make it a perfect sway.