PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a template/structire for documenting a Sway?

Dreamingforaboy
February 22nd, 2011, 07:05 PM
Hi NBP,

Is there a template set out for us to document our sways? I have just swayed blue and would like to put it in the Sway forum but before I do this I was wondering what format to use? Do you have a template we can use? If I post it free-style this will become a nightmare to extract and analyse the info. I actually liked the spreadsheet that was used on in-gender because I as able to take it and create pivot tables etc to analyse results.

I know there is a maintenance issue with this task but maybe there is a way to ctreate a web page that is set out like a questionnaire for each of us which then automatically pulls the data into a cetral table and provide statistics. Gosh I am not a web designer but years ago I remember creating something like this at University.. so i know its possible.

Having a set format also will make sure that everyone uses the same format, for example:

Which Supplements did you use? (Then provide a drop down to select from a list rather than randomly adding)
Did you have a Big O? (Yes or No only in drop down rathe than free format text which can not be manipulated)
What was DH abstinance period? (A drop down list 1 day; 2 day; 3 day; etc)

With this you could then run reports or pivot tables to compare results.

What are your thoughts?

nuthinbutpink
February 22nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Do you want to take a shot at setting up a format in the form of a question/answer? That would be awesome if you did! I am looking for some survey tools currently that I can integrate into the site that will work with the forums but I will still need the data entry questions to set it up. You can work from the IG one and modify for how it would better assist when mining for data. Especially since you recently researched and completed a sway, the questions from your perspective would be wonderful!

Thank you for asking and I so hope you get your little boy!!

Dreamingforaboy
February 23rd, 2011, 07:30 AM
Hi,

Ok will have a go at it and send you something through. For some reason I have been getting BFN's on HPT...so now wondering if I got excited a little too early :( Just waiting for AF to confirm.

nuthinbutpink
February 23rd, 2011, 07:54 AM
Oh no! Well, I am sorry that it was a false alarm.

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2011, 02:14 PM
Wow thank you for thinking of this!

Praying that the HPT's are just inaccurate right now... :(