PDA

View Full Version : 8lilpigs planned boy attempt part 2

ELP
February 23rd, 2011, 04:06 AM
I am trying to space ouy any supplements and drinks by about an hour each so that nothing interferes with each other. My order through out the day atm is:

Cup of green tea
heaped teaspoon wheat grass
1/2 chopped garlic clove, washed down with water
4tbsp acv drink Not been doing these two!!
Heaped teaspoon of bee pollen before bed

Supps
200mcg folic acid over the day
zinc 50mg
Vit-D
co-q10 30mg
1000mcg flaxseed oil

Food
Breakfast
Large handful of dried apricots, walnuts and brazil nuts
or
Cereal, porridge or weetabix - Is cereal still recommened for blue? AS in the testosterone thread it says how it can lower it, is that sugary, empty cereal?

Lunch
Tinnes soups, baked potato and salad or left overs from dineer the night before.

Dinner
Meat casseroles, cottage pie, meat and potatoes, veg with all.

Snacks
Dried apricots, nuts, crackers and marmite

I have cut out as much bread and sugary snacks as possible as I am a real sweets and bread addict and I'm sure I get yi before ov due to this.
Adding sea salt to all possible.

Raising testosterone
I am a bit limited what to do as far as weight training is involved as I am just at home most of the day and have no training equipment here, a gym is out of budget atm. But, I've been doing bench presses with the smaller children, they think its great fun, and for sprints just making sure I do the stairs 2 at a time as quickly as possible. If anyone has any ideas about any other in house exercices for muscle building then maybe we could start a thread in the boy section.

I won't be douching or using egg white, but when the time comes I will try and do the robitussen 3 days prior, but with irregular cycles it might be tricky to pinpoint.

I don't know what my ovulatuion or ph's are atm or are going to be but the above is my foundation. Any extra tips advice greatly appreciated!!!!!

April attempt
+ opk 20th april
bd night 19th
moon sign sagitarius
solar flares 3-4

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
120mcg folic acid - how much FA are you taking overall? That's not enough. ALL people TTC should be taking 800 mcg and blue swayers should take more like 2000 mcg. (unless you are taking 120 mcg several times a day which would actually be best!)

4tbsp acv drink (I'm trying to get it all down in one drink or is itbest to split into 2 at different times of day?) - the traditional sway info says you should drink that amount 3 times a day! (I don't think that's necessary if your pH is already good though) If you need to break it up into two doses, that's fine.

Cereal, porridge or weetabix - Is cereal still recommened for blue? AS in the testosterone thread it says how it can lower it, is that sugary, empty cereal? Yes, cereal is still good for blue. The only problem is, fiber in some cereal can absorb healthy fat and fat soluble vitamins like Vitamin A and D that help raise testosterone levels, so just be careful and eat the cereal at another time of day than you eat your healthy fats and Vit. A and D. Like for instance, I wouldn't eat them at the same time as I ate nuts, I would eat the cereal at another time of day to ensure that the fiber didn't absorb the healthy fats in the nuts (does that make sense??)

Your diet looks great although I personally would eat two eggs a day (I know not everyone feels comfortable doing this because eggs are traditionally a girl food, but I think eggs are much better for blue.)

I answered your testosterone question in another thread, I think what you're doing is great but you could add in some squats/plies/lunges whenever you thought of it...when I"m in good shape I have a habit of doing 50 squats and/or 50 plies every time I have to go to the bathroom. It works great and I'm staying active all day long. I also stand in the kitchen and do leg lifts while I cook dinner. (I'm kind of a dork LOL)

I think you are going to have a great sway! So excited for you!

ELP
February 23rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
oops, meant 1200mcg:oops: FA but good idea to add another 800 at the end of the day maybe:agree:

Plus a delicious lunchtime acv added on, thaaaanks very much:rofl:

I get what you mean about the fibre maybe washing out some useful mineals, so a good hour or 2 clearance before any supps:agree:

I have trouble passing eggs, I think its called egg bound so I have to be careful when eating them, kind of 1 at xmas time lol.

Just gotta get me a little exercise regime going and I'll be flying!! Thanks again AS, keep up the good work:bigsmile:

ELP
February 23rd, 2011, 12:28 PM
I have a habit of doing 50 squats and/or 50 plies every time I have to go to the bathroom.
I had to come back and seperately comment on this bit! This must be so embarassing for you kids when your in McDonalds!!!:bigsmile:
(Of course edited for maximum humour:rofl:)

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2011, 01:31 PM
:rofl::agree: Yes, I couldn't have worded that much worse, could I???

TTC5
February 23rd, 2011, 05:26 PM
I think it sounds like a great plan! But I am no expert - yet ;)

Dreamingforaboy
February 24th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Good luck honey!

TulleExplosion
March 27th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Good luck!

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 02:43 AM
It looks good, good luck.

sunnyebsh
April 13th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Good luck!