PDA

View Full Version : Due in November 2011

nuthinbutpink
February 23rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
Due date thread for November babies.:awe:

boyjoy
March 18th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Am i the first november mom of Gender dreaming... My EDD is 11/10/2011. Hoping and praying for a boy.

Typical_Jules
March 19th, 2011, 07:58 PM
im here! due 9th Nov hoping for a sweet baby Girl

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 02:18 PM
Hey gals, just got a bfp, so I'd be due on Nov. 30....I'm kinda a cusper there, I bet if this baby sticks that I'll have him/her in early December, I'm always a tad late. I am currently SO NERVOUS about having another m/c....every little twinge in the abdomen sends me into a spin. I'm trying to relax and recall that there are going to be lots of little twinges and pangs, so I need to not assume I'm headed into another m/c. How are you all doing?

Typical_Jules
March 24th, 2011, 09:58 PM
congrats!! yeah im more late than not as well!im ok MS is kicking me in the butt at the moment..although its not as bad as i have had previously, still sucks big time.. its so ahrd not to think of those thoughs about MC...hang in there we are all in together!GL for a blue bundle!!

LolaInLove
March 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Hi Jules! So sorry you are dealing with the good old MS....I feel it coming my way soon! Do you have any good tricks for managing it? Have you had your 1st appt yet?

I'm excited we have a tiny group coming together!

Aqua
March 25th, 2011, 11:58 AM
OMG!! Lola yipeeeeeeeeeee So thrilled for you. Dont have the thoughts Enjoy one day at a time. I am sure this is going to be a H&H 9 mo. Enjoy some icecream. I still love the bananas..lol

BritTK
March 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Hello ladies, I'm just learning my way around this site. I just found out I'm expecting #6 on 11/29/11 and mine are always early so I'm aiming for a 11/11/11 baby.

LolaInLove
March 25th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Hi Aqua!!!! How are YOU doing, girl???? Yea, super happy I got another bfp, and I think this one is sticking because I'm really feel pg with all of the typical early symptoms. I am trying to break the salt/potatoes habit now, and still doing a banana every day, guess I got addicted to that, but that is all good for pregnancy.

LolaInLove
March 25th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Hello ladies, I'm just learning my way around this site. I just found out I'm expecting #6 on 11/29/11 and mine are always early so I'm aiming for a 11/11/11 baby.

Hey there, congrats! I have totally thought about the 11/11/11 baby possibility myself, even though like I said I am usually late! Did you sway for a boy or girl? Glad to have you on the thread!!!

boyjoy
March 25th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I am going to my first visit on tuesday, hope everything is good.. I can see the heartbeat of the baby and can be obsessive to Ramzi s theory..

LolaInLove
March 25th, 2011, 04:05 PM
OMG!! Lola yipeeeeeeeeeee So thrilled for you. Dont have the thoughts Enjoy one day at a time. I am sure this is going to be a H&H 9 mo. Enjoy some icecream. I still love the bananas..lol

By the way, HOLY CRAP, I can't believe you are 10 weeks already! Are you dying to know what your baby is? Not too long before your NT scan and you can get a nub pic (if you are planning on that). So excited to hear/see! XOXO

LolaInLove
March 25th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I am going to my first visit on tuesday, hope everything is good.. I can see the heartbeat of the baby and can be obsessive to Ramzi s theory..

Yep, I am totally stoked to see where my placenta is lying. Everything's gonna be just fine, BJ! Excited for you!!!!

Aqua
March 25th, 2011, 04:45 PM
By the way, HOLY CRAP, I can't believe you are 10 weeks already! Are you dying to know what your baby is? Not too long before your NT scan and you can get a nub pic (if you are planning on that). So excited to hear/see! XOXO

Jeez!! I know! I am having a wierd time. My MS hits everyday exactly at 4 pm and I feel extremly tired and a total loss of appetite. I'll gag if I think about food.
I am actually avoiding to find out. I am trying to play it cool and not even think about it. I was so scared about what ppl say that I did not even post my 7.4 week U/S pic at the ramzi theory thread by alestis. I know I had to ask the tech questions about orientation and view etc to help alestis make a guess. And I did not ask the tech anything. I sound so crazy don't I.

I have a NT scan in exactly 2 weeks. I absolutly don't know about the nub theory and wont be able to guess when I see. I hope to have gathered some courage by then to post it here so everyone can guess.
Some parts of boy diet has stuck with me ..lol and I am not able to revert it like not drinking milk and having less sugar etc. I still want to eat chips and bananas. Are ya having any symptoms yet. I'tll propably kick in in next 2 weeks.

Good luck BJ. Keep us updated.

Typical_Jules
March 26th, 2011, 10:42 PM
checking in :) hope everyones doing well, the last 2 days i have been very well, really hope MS has left the building!!!
im really excited to be having my NT scan, i have booked it in for 12.6 weels :)

boyjoy
March 29th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Hi autumn mom-to-bes
TJ, it s so excited, maybe you can get a good nub shot. I am so glad you are feeling good. My m/s don t let me eat anything now, at the beginning, i was able to eat, to stop it but now i can t eat. As soon as i do i need to run to the wc, the same thing with my vitamin. I am gonna switch it to folic acid because it s very small easy to swallow and i m sure it wont cause nausea that much..

i cancelled my appointment. They drove me crazy yesterday on the phone. Morning they call me and left a voice mail, want me to call back about my health history, said they have a few questions... Good, i called them back and explained why i called, the lady couldn t ve found my name and appointment, held me on for 10 minutes and said i am reffering you Andrea she ll take care of your request. And a music wait wait wait 15 minutes then i hung up. This happenned 3 times. Then i called again and said i decided to cancel my appointment because of your attitude. She said ok .. That dr has the highest rate in this city but i don t care i can t live this every 4 weeks.. I guess i ll go at 12 weeks and i guess i need to find another OB/GYN...

LolaInLove
March 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Oh no, BJ, that is not good! Did you switch to another one already? I will tell you, once I find a good ob practice, I stay with them even if I have to drive an hour! I have had experiences like that before, waiting for 2 HOURS in the waiting room, having crappy attitude obs who barely talk to you much less really check you out. I hope you find a new one soon and can get in there for some confirmation, although, clearly you are pg.

I am trying not to get caught up in the theories and OWT, they will just make me obsessive, although I will ask what side the placenta is on at my appt next month. And by the way, I have gained 28 lbs since starting swaying back in August 2010! Damn boy diet!!! So, that makes me not want to gain more than about 20 lbs myself, and I normally gain 40lbs. Arg.

TJ, glad to hear your M/S is lifting, that's nice to have happen at 8 wks, too! I usually am ill from 5-16 weeks, and it is pure torture. So far, just little waves here and there, but I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow, so I'm expecting it to hit me at some point.

So excited to see some nub shots!!!!

Typical_Jules
April 2nd, 2011, 10:11 PM
i know girl i can hardly believe the MS is lifting, a bit worried to be honest...its just not usual for me usually 11-12 weeks...shouldnt complain really, im happy its gone...

BJ...i will be watchig like a hawk!! and will be asking the tech to humour me and give me a nub pick! sorry to hear about your experience hanging on the phone like that...very bad service!!!

lola, hopefully it will be just little waves...and not fullon mS its just horrible i know...
take care my preggie buddies :)

LolaInLove
April 4th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Jules, I'm hoping my luck is that I have less with each baby....I had it so bad with 1st, moderately with 2nd, and now not much at all with 3rd (so far). I have worried a bit about that, too....feeling that I should have MORE of it to be a "good" pregnancy, kwim? But my mom told me the other day that she never had a lick of it with all 3 of us (GGB), so maybe I'm just lucky this time, or maybe I'm staving it off well with a good diet and taking b12, who knows! Is this your last baby? What an awesome brood you've got there! I bet you get the Brady Bunch reference a lot!

BJ, any news with another doc? How are you doing, Aqua? You guys a so ahead of me, haven't even had my 1st appt yet so I'm hoping I have a live baby in there!

boyjoy
April 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Hey Ladies,

I am still looking for a ob/gyn. No chance yet.. I am still worried about having an alive baby in there,too. I feel a bad pain on my left abdo when i walk or-and get up suddenly. This makes me worry.. I always find something to worry.DH says, this baby is definitely different, you were never moody like this before :D Hope he is right....
TJ, you are so lucky for getting rid off the MS. I am getting better now, i don t feel all day sick, just if i over load my stomach..
Lola, Like my DH said, your pregnancy is different so the baby is different. ;) Just enjoy your pg..

LolaInLove
April 6th, 2011, 12:32 PM
BJ, I bet that is the stretching of the round ligament of your uterus as it is rapidly growing right now. I remember having those and asking my dr, she said it is beyond normal. In fact, I am feeling a lot of pangs and stretches now, but they don't freak me out because they are definitely NOT like my m/c cramps/pains! And yes, I think I have a little gift from above in not having m/s so much this time around, or maybe yet....I do feel icky if I don't eat still. BJ, you should get a new OB soon! You need to go have an appt w u/s so you are a) not worried about the baby being alive or not and b) so you can start your prenatal care. I hope you can find one easily! I'd go ask around with friends or check out practices that deliver at your hospital of choice.

How is everyone? Any scans yet?

boyjoy
April 9th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Aqua, update us about NT scan, how was the baby :) Did you get a nub shot .......

I am going to my first visit at week 12, finally found a good OB/GYN, so i m not gonna have vaginal US, that thing is too creepy for me. I never had it before. I know there is no harm but i don t know it scares me!!

Tulips
April 10th, 2011, 02:43 AM
hello I am due Nov 11th, I would like to join in, This will be my second Nov baby and it will be Spring here.

LolaInLove
April 13th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Hi Tulips! You got the cool due date!!! 11/11/11 Love it. Hope you are feeling well and lotsa pink dust your way. :HH:

LolaInLove
April 13th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Aqua, update us about NT scan, how was the baby :) Did you get a nub shot .......

I am going to my first visit at week 12, finally found a good OB/GYN, so i m not gonna have vaginal US, that thing is too creepy for me. I never had it before. I know there is no harm but i don t know it scares me!!

So, BJ, when is your appt? LOL about the vag u/s....it is kinda wierd, but it doesn't bother me. I'd stand on my head for a good baby shot!

boyjoy
April 17th, 2011, 09:21 PM
hey ladies,
What you think about this product.
Gender Maker (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YT6KEO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001HKZYWG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1C20M3DVECD5CZ0N1AZZ)

Lola, i am going to see my doc at 29th April. It s soon :)

LolaInLove
April 18th, 2011, 12:19 PM
I think it's a load of crap, BJ. I read the reviews and also the product info....it doesn't say what chemical it detects or how it predicts gender, and I am fairly certain that it would do so if it were legit. It's like Intelligender, just gimmicks to make money off of crazed pregnant women like us!

But yay about your appt! You should be able to get a nice nub shot by then, you'll be right at 12 wks, right?

boyjoy
April 19th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Then it s better to keep 20 bucks to spend for the lil one or spend it to a psychic lol :)
Yep i am gonna be exactly 12 plus 1 . Hope can get a good shot. What about you, did you go for your first visit ? Did you see the HB of your lil one?

LolaInLove
April 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM
I did, but there was no little one in there. It was awful. I wrote a long post about it in the pregnancy loss forum. So, back to the drawing board again.

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2011, 09:05 AM
I think it's a load of crap, BJ. I read the reviews and also the product info....it doesn't say what chemical it detects or how it predicts gender, and I am fairly certain that it would do so if it were legit. It's like Intelligender, just gimmicks to make money off of crazed pregnant women like us!

But yay about your appt! You should be able to get a nice nub shot by then, you'll be right at 12 wks, right?

It looks exactly like the Intelligender type test - people from IG used to play around with those and they found that whatever you ate or drank right before you took the test "predicted" what gender your baby would be LOL!! If you ate something that turned your pee acidic, it was a girl, if alkaline, it was a boy.

Typical_Jules
April 30th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Hi Girls!!! its ben a while checking in :) my NT scan is in 3 days!!!!!!!!!! hope yuor all well x x

boyjoy
April 30th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Finally went to my first visit. Everything looks good so far. Baby is measuring 1 day ahead which is normal. He was very active( i like to call as he :P) If it s a she i ll be bummed :D During the scan i was sure i saw a boy nub but in the picture i saw 3 lines. So that may be one of three lines instead of boy nub. Doctor thought it s too early to tell something according to nub theory, but the baby is too active to be a baby girl.. I know this is a crab. Maybe next week i ll go for a check up in my hometown. On Monday, i am going to see my family to Albania. My mom has a Ob/Gyn friend, maybe i can ask her for a U/S :) If i get a good shot, i ll definitely post it here. I did post the one i got yesterday but it looks 2 blurry to tell anything.

boyjoy
April 30th, 2011, 05:23 PM
TJ, good luck with your scan, i am sure u ll get a good shot as you ll be almost 13 weeks.

Tulips
May 1st, 2011, 03:43 AM
My NT scan is on Tuesday, I am very very nervous. I don't want to find out the gender but think I know too much to avoid trying to tell :(

boyjoy, I will go see if I can find your pic. We found out with DS#2 at 12.4 weeks and when I look at DS#1's pics I can see probably the best boy nub I've ever seen.

timi10
May 12th, 2012, 05:55 AM
I am due in Nov :) may I join you Ladies? I am hoping for a boy, although we think its a girl again :)

timi10
May 12th, 2012, 05:57 AM
still learning how to reply...I am due 19 Nov, may I join?

Myloves
May 12th, 2012, 07:55 AM
still learning how to reply...I am due 19 Nov, may I join?

This was last year's page, as in mom's due in Nov 2011... maybe you should join this year's thread instead? Posted the link for you below :).

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-date-buddies/7518-ladies-due-sept-oct-nov-2012-gather-here-255.html