PDA

View Full Version : I'm swaying this month! *Nervous*

Jojogirl
February 23rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
I can't believe I'm going to start this month. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive and then I'm going to be starting vitex. Hopefully it won't screw up my cycle. I have other things I'm going to take too like zyrtek. I plan to take that and benedryl. I have bought sylk and plan to use it as a lube. I am also on a drastic weight loss diet. Plan to stay on it until I conceive. I will be tracking my cycle with my ovacue. On the day before O and the day of O I will use VCF's 2 hours prior to bding. I will also jump and dump on those days only. I'm so nervous. I feel ok about the attempt but of course want it perfect. Here goes nothing!:bigsmile:

Jojogirl
February 23rd, 2011, 10:20 AM
I also wanted to mention that I'm highly into clovers and this month is significant considering it's St. Patty's month. I'm not Irish....but I've always been drawn to this specific holiday and especially the clover....

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
I am SO excited for you!!!! AAAAA!!! Plus of course March is the magic month!

nuthinbutpink
February 23rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Awesome! Good luck and can't wait to follow along!!

crystal-light
February 23rd, 2011, 04:23 PM
Good luck Jojo :)

lindi
February 23rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Yay! Good luck!

TTC5
February 23rd, 2011, 05:29 PM
Good luck!
So does drastic weight loss sway pink? Cos I conceived my girls not long after starting a diet and dropping pounds quickly!

Jojogirl
February 23rd, 2011, 08:01 PM
Good luck!
So does drastic weight loss sway pink? Cos I conceived my girls not long after starting a diet and dropping pounds quickly!It does sway pink :) I think any weight loss does. I hope it's enough! Very excited!

Viene
February 23rd, 2011, 08:26 PM
Good luck!!!!!!

Another princess
February 23rd, 2011, 08:29 PM
Wishing you the best of luck! Hope you get a BFP ASAP.

mamato3lilmen
February 24th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Good Luck JoJo....1 question, what diet are you on to help loose weight fast? If you don't mind sharing that is ;-)

xx

Gus
February 24th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Good luck!!!!!

Jojogirl
February 24th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Good Luck JoJo....1 question, what diet are you on to help loose weight fast? If you don't mind sharing that is ;-)

xxI'm on medifast! It's very low cal. Sort of extreme, IMO. Should do the trick...LOL!

Dreamingforaboy
February 24th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Good luck Jojo, sending you all my pink dust!

Jojogirl
February 25th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Good luck Jojo, sending you all my pink dust!Thanks! You can have all my blue dust!

My Fabulous Children
February 25th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Good luck ..you can have ALL my pink dust!

indigoviolet
February 26th, 2011, 05:05 PM
GOOD LUCK!!

Yuzu
February 26th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Good luck! I'm excited for you!

tryingforfour
February 26th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I'm right there w/ you. Although I'm taking Lydia Pinkham instead of Vitex, I'm worried about screwing up my cycle as well. Good luck! Maybe I'll see you in a December due date club!!!

puppydogstails
February 27th, 2011, 03:40 PM
hello :) quick question, hope you don't mind. I'm quite new to swaying, been looking into it for a few months, gathered quite a bit of info but 'zyrtek' and 'benedryl' i haven't come across before. Can anyone give me any info on these things and why/how they sway pink?? THANK YOU!:bigsmile:

Good luck JoJo :)

atomic sagebrush
February 28th, 2011, 11:37 AM
hello :) quick question, hope you don't mind. I'm quite new to swaying, been looking into it for a few months, gathered quite a bit of info but 'zyrtek' and 'benedryl' i haven't come across before. Can anyone give me any info on these things and why/how they sway pink?? THANK YOU!:bigsmile:

Good luck JoJo :)

Yes! Here's the link. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?518-USING-ANTIHISTAMINES-TO-HELP-TTC-A-GIRL

Jojogirl
March 1st, 2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks for posting the link. Zyrtec is great stuff. It dries me out! Only I do have EWCM on O day that I can find if I go searching for it. It does not just show up on the toilet paper (sorry TMI) like it normally would. that tells me it's drying me out enough to make a difference...and I like that!

LolaInLove
March 1st, 2011, 01:20 PM
Good luck, Jojo! I will be giving it a go in an other week myself....sending fertile girl vibes!

babydust
March 8th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Jojo, I am soooo excited for you!!! I think March is a great month to ttc for a girl, and you are going to be so prepared. GL!!!!

luvmyluvbug
March 8th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Good luck Joni looks like a good plan. One question I need to lose weight aswell but I was worried that doing a different diet no the swaying one would be a factor. What made u decide to do Medicare over the swaying? Thanks, I'm trying to figure out a way to follow the swaying girl foods and lose weight but it's slow going. Oh the decisions.

skrimpy
March 8th, 2011, 07:21 PM
FX and lots of pink dust for you!