PDA

View Full Version : I have a plan but..

crystal-light
February 23rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
Would like to find out more info about the french gender diet. I know what you can have on it but not how much of anything other than milk, yogurt & meat. If anyone can help it will be much appreciated, thanks! :happy:

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
Crystal, I'm going to buy the book and then I'll post an adulterated version of it (I hear they sue ya if you post too much of it LOL!)

nuthinbutpink
February 23rd, 2011, 06:19 PM
I don't think it is easy to find. I have the info but if you can locate an english version for sale, I will pay for it, Atomic. Just PM me.

nuthinbutpink
February 23rd, 2011, 06:24 PM
Atomic- if you do not have any of the French diet, I can email you later tonight.

crystal-light
February 23rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
Crystal, I'm going to buy the book and then I'll post an adulterated version of it (I hear they sue ya if you post too much of it LOL!) :) yay, thanks!!! I've been searching for an english version and can't find one anywhere.

Coccinelle33
February 23rd, 2011, 11:36 PM
i have been looking for one for years! if you get your hands on one i would love some info!

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2011, 10:46 AM
They are available used on Amazon but are $35.00 and up.

crystal-light
February 24th, 2011, 06:07 PM
They are available used on Amazon but are $35.00 and up.
Do you have a link?

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Preconception-Gender-Diet-Sally-Langendoen/dp/0871313723

nuthinbutpink
February 25th, 2011, 07:26 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Preconception-Gender-Diet-Sally-Langendoen/dp/0871313723

Are you sure that is it becuase that is not the author that is credited for the Frech Diet nor the translated version because a woman did that. I am sure it is based in the same principles but I do not think that is the same book unless someone else did one but who/what is this book associated with? Or are there several published names of that book? I found one that is in the UK and I purchased it...will be here in 2 weeks or so but I hope it is in English!!

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2011, 08:53 AM
In several studies I have from the 80's it lists that book as based on the work of Stolkowski and Lorrain (they did the original research)

There is also a French book and there may be an English translation - that might be what you have found.

I think they're basically the same thing.

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2011, 02:53 PM
JJ, my husband just got paid so I will order it now. Let me take the chance on it before anyone else shells out the $$.

The low salt thing is by far the worst part of the girl diet but that actually may be one of the most important things!

I had postpartum hypertension last summer and couldn't eat salt for months and let me tell ya, you NEVER get used to it. Lemon and vinegar help, but sway blue of course!!

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2011, 01:48 PM
I ordered the Preconception Diet and we will all have to compare notes.

A person could make a MINT off of putting these books back into publication!!!

crystal-light
March 19th, 2011, 03:06 PM
I ordered the Preconception Diet and we will all have to compare notes.

A person could make a MINT off of putting these books back into publication!!!

Sure could, I'd love to get my hands on one :)

crystal-light
April 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Is this info only available in the private forum?

swish
April 13th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Yes, you have to become a dream member for 12dollars

purplepoet20
April 13th, 2011, 09:10 AM
IG has a brief of the french diet... not sure if it is all the info needed but it makes a list of do's and don't.

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 06:29 PM
IG has a brief of the french diet... not sure if it is all the info needed but it makes a list of do's and don't.

NBP has done an awesome job of typing up a lot of the French Diet stuff in the Dream Member section - and please understand we had to put it in there not because we are trying to get your money but because of copyright...years ago when IG posted the FGD they were threatened with lawsuits and had to take it down.

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2011, 06:31 PM
JJ, my husband just got paid so I will order it now. Let me take the chance on it before anyone else shells out the $$.

The low salt thing is by far the worst part of the girl diet but that actually may be one of the most important things!

I had postpartum hypertension last summer and couldn't eat salt for months and let me tell ya, you NEVER get used to it. Lemon and vinegar help, but sway blue of course!!

So I received and read the Preconception Gender Diet and it is quite scanty in comparison to the other one. I wouldn't waste money on it, far better to try to get the other one if you come across it. When/if I ever get the time I will type some of it up and put it in the DM section.