PDA

View Full Version : A question about Vitamin D2&Magnesium

6bluewant1pink
October 29th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I have a question about Vitamin D2 and magnesium. My doctor put me on Vitamin D2 (blood work showed i am low on it) plus they put me on 400mg magnesium(low on this one too) will it mess up a girl sway taking them?

6bluewant1pink
October 29th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Anyone please???

PeonyPrincess
October 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I have no idea if they sway, but if you are low on them then I would take them. There are so many other aspects to swaying that I wouldn't think replenishing some needed vitamins would be a problem.

mkarntz1980
October 31st, 2012, 12:31 PM
well with my last sway i took a calcium and vit d supp....i stopped it as calcium supps are very alkaline but if your dr says you need it your health is more importantn

mkarntz1980
October 31st, 2012, 12:33 PM
i think vit d sways boy, magnesium well different people have diff opionions i took a magnesium supp with my last successful girl sway

6bluewant1pink
October 31st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Also let me add i took magnesium with my last sway (failed sway) and got boy #6. I will take it but half the pill this time.

atomic sagebrush
November 2nd, 2012, 10:19 PM
First of all, I think you need to ask your doctor if you should be on D3 instead. Most doctors now recommend D3 instead of D2 because the D2 is not used well by the body. The case against ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) as a vitamin supplement (http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/84/4/694.full)

I agree with hte PP that if you need the vitamins for your health, you must take them. i do think Vit. D tends to sway blue, but it's also very important for a healthy pg. If you are actually already deficient, it's likely that they won't sway as much for you as they do for others.