PDA

View Full Version : Clomid BFP's - hands up!

Maple
October 29th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Hi ladies,

I know there are a few of us who have recently got a BFP after a Clomid cycle, but keep forgetting who you are!

Let me know, so I can keep track of you : ) Without sounding creepy, I hope?!

Congrats & all the best! XX

Mrs_P
October 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Me - i took clomid

And sweepea - i think she's in our group she did to

Not sure of anyone else with our dates yet that i've seen in our group there are a few lovely ladies swaying on clomid at the moment

oh and sugarnspice although i'm not sure of her dates

sweetpea
October 30th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Yep, me! I used Clomid for the first time this cycle and got pg with twins.

Congrats on your BFP, Maple! ;)

Mum23boys
November 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Im hoping to join you this month - please keep everything crossed for me. I will be testing next Sunday

Maple
November 17th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Im hoping to join you this month - please keep everything crossed for me. I will be testing next Sunday

Done! Oooh, I hope this is it for you! Good luck XX

Mum23boys
November 18th, 2012, 01:53 PM
ME TOO - I cant believe 2 months ago I was posting in the due June July Aug thread with my BFP and yet still I am here TTC :-( Really hoping to make it back to the thread and add my toilet paper pics :-)
Good luck to everyone in the 2ww especially my fellow Clomid swayers. I hope if I do get my BFP it is pink - though I havent been as strict as id have liked o the diet and we havent done anything else at all to sway so I really do think it could still be blue but you know what - if i didnt do clomid i cant say my diet would have been any better so i feel happy with what i managed

Mrs_P
November 18th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Looking forward to having you on board :fingers:

Inky
November 21st, 2012, 06:59 PM
BFP for me on cycle 3 of clomid. 50mg. I took it from CD3-7 the first 2 cycles but on cycle 3 I took it from CD 1-5.

Maple
November 22nd, 2012, 04:57 PM
BFP for me on cycle 3 of clomid. 50mg. I took it from CD3-7 the first 2 cycles but on cycle 3 I took it from CD 1-5.

Yayay!!! That's excellent! Congrats to you XX

The Anchor
November 22nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Yep, me! I used Clomid for the first time this cycle and got pg with twins.

Congrats on your BFP, Maple! ;)

OMG that's AWESOME, congrats sweetpea!

sweetpea
November 23rd, 2012, 07:26 PM
OMG that's AWESOME, congrats sweetpea!
Thank you! :)

Dannicka1
December 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Hi girls,
I had my BFP after 4 rounds of clomid (50mg), the round I didn't expect it haha... Due 8/3/13 :) congrats to all of you girls ;)

Maple
December 4th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Hi girls,
I had my BFP after 4 rounds of clomid (50mg), the round I didn't expect it haha... Due 8/3/13 :) congrats to all of you girls ;)

Hey Dannicka!

Is that August 3rd? Or 8th March? I'm in NZ - we write/read it diff than in US.. Congrats regardless!

How come you didn't expect it this cycle?

All the best to you XX

Dannicka1
December 6th, 2012, 04:08 AM
[QUOTE=Maple;311022]Hey Dannicka!

Is that August 3rd? Or 8th March? I'm in NZ - we write/read it diff than in US.. Congrats regardless!

How come you didn't expect it this cycle?

It's august 3rd.. :) I don't know why, maybe I was giving up after a year of trying? I was shocked when I saw the second line on the test :p