PDA

View Full Version : Have three boys and trying again!

Wanting-a-girl
October 29th, 2012, 09:09 PM
I just started my link sway diet last week I plan to sway first week of January.
How do you girl stayers deal with the hunger? I am starving non stop I don't think I can take it for a couple months

Wanting-a-girl
October 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM
In fact today is my first cheat I'm having a snack of white bread

Wanting-a-girl
October 29th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Some how this got on the wrong thread so sorry

DMTO
October 29th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Chewing gum helps...I read somewhere I think that peppermint tea can also help.

Thorz300
November 5th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I haven't been able to do a strict diet, and I really don't think it is healthy to be too strict about it. I am no expert, I am new to this, but I am just going to try my hardest to lower my sodium (I am a salt lover that is probably why I have 3DS) and potassium, and anytime I get hungry or need a snack I drink vanilla almond milk. I'm loading up on the supplements too. As long as your ph balance is in the right range while ttc shouldn't you be ok?

:DS::DS::DS::fingers::pinksperm:

atomic sagebrush
November 5th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Just so you know, the LE Diet is in line with the recommendations of reproductive endocrinologists and the World Health Organization in terms of safe intake for calories, protein, fat. It is NOT unhealthy or unsafe in any way.

1+2+3boys
February 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM
I just wanted to say good luck and I'll be checking in from time to time. I have three boys and plan to start TTC our 4th and final (girl hopefully) when our twins are 18 months)
I have absoletly no clue about how to do it now because I read How to choose the sex of your baby by Hazel Chester-mann Phillips and thought I would do everything except diet and now this site from what I have seen so far says the diet alone is the best thing. So I have alot to figure out before I do it!
Though looking back I did and still do have a pretty boy based diet