PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all you wonderful ladies

mamato3lilmen
February 24th, 2011, 02:06 AM
I am fairly new to this site over from IG-ughhh tired of that site and it not working all the time :-/ Anywho, glad I found this one! I am a mum to 3 wonderful princes (9, 7, and 10 months) I would like to TTC 1 final bb this year sometime (later of course). Just a thought in my head that I have, I want to wait until after my 28th birthday-since all 3 of my sons were conceived when I was an odd age #.

In the mean time I am just trying to gather as much information as I can to :ttcgirl: BUT would be fine with 4 boys as well. My DH is not into the whole swaying thing, and would probably laugh at me if he knew how obsessed I have become with it-LOL! Like I said I am trying to learn as much as I can and figure out what I can do on my own to help out any without him being any help.

I have just started to try get a better feel with my cycles (just this month by tracking it very closely), and see if I can tell when O is etc etc. I am thinking about buying a PH tester so I can get a grip on that. I am getting ready to go on a diet, and join a gym as I need to get this baby weight off of me ASAP..he's 10 months now, no more excuse :wink:.

Any information any of you ladies have for me would be greatly appreciated. I did have a lady from IG who has this "chart" who seems to be getting alot of the gender guesses right...anywho she was kind enough to provide me with a chart for some good girl dates for me in the future (where, my bios, sign, and moon phase all line up for a girl) I am just so nervous to believe in it and wait until she says I should to try....decisions, decisions...ok I am rambling now.

:luck: to all!!! xx

TTC5
February 24th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Welcome!!

nuthinbutpink
February 24th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Hi there and welcome! Happy to see you here posting. We have a great group- lots of swaying info to look through and don't be afraid to ask questions! We welcome that here!

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Happy to see you here! Come join us in swaying!

My Fabulous Children
February 25th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Nice to see you here, Welcome.