PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's not the calcium after all, a theory

crystal-light
February 24th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Ok, I've noticed that most of the items that can be eaten for ttc a girl are loaded w/ simple carbs which when broken down cause blood sugar to go up and then drop drastically. Take milk for example, one glass has 12g of carbs and yogurt twice as much. Pasta and white rice- pure simple carbs. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this but maybe it's more so a diet high in simple carbs and low in protein that sways pink, not necessarily the calcium..hmmm

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2011, 06:59 PM
That is exactly what I think is happening. It's not that I don't think the French/IG diets don't sway, because I do. I just don't think they sway for the reasons people say they do. I think it's much more about testosterone and glucose and shocking your body by dramatically changing your diet, and less about pH and calcium.

That's why it kills me when I see people give up on diet and say they're just going to douche and do supplements.

mamato3lilmen
February 25th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Crystal light- do you have any examples of what you eat on the girl diet. Like exacts? I don't do good on diets etc unless it is written out word for word
;-) Any information would be greatly appreciated. xx

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2011, 08:59 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?761-diet-suggestions-for-TTC-Pink

Have you seen this yet??

mamato3lilmen
February 26th, 2011, 01:39 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?761-diet-suggestions-for-TTC-Pink

Have you seen this yet??

Oh no I sure haven't thank you soooo much!! I am still trying to read up on everything you guys have on this site...so nice to be able to without interuptions..thanks again!

ELP
February 26th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Ok, I've noticed that most of the items that can be eaten for ttc a girl are loaded w/ simple carbs which when broken down cause blood sugar to go up and then drop drastically. Take milk for example, one glass has 12g of carbs and yogurt twice as much. Pasta and white rice- pure simple carbs. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this but maybe it's more so a diet high in simple carbs and low in protein that sways pink, not necessarily the calcium..hmmm

Just wanted to say something about the above. You have generally described my diet for the past 5 years and I had 3 little girls in that time. I will eat large amounts of white bread and toast all day and evening, with snacks of sweets, plain milky sweet cereal (corn flakes, rice crispies) and sugary pastries to give me an extra kick when I'm flagging, generally anything bulky and cheap. I am not a big meat eater, but a big bowl of plain pasta with butter and a sprinkling of cheese was a norm. 90% of my diet was white! lol.

Due to what I was eating I used to notice that about 1/2 hour after I ate I would 'crash' I would become really bad tempered with the kids fo no reason and I could actually feel it happening, not nice, this would be when I would reach for the sugar/chocolate/sweets to give me the next kick. So if you findyourself really ratty a little while after you've eaten then you know that your body is doing the sugar kick/crash thing and its girl territory, just remember that its all part of your plan and try not to get too cross at people. Hope this makes sense :P