PDA

View Full Version : Swaying is driving me to drink....

Adia
October 30th, 2012, 01:25 PM
some very wacky stuff...and I am considering throwing some alcohol in there to numb myself from the constant 'hand to mouth' syndrome that I seemed to have acquired while swaying for blue!!

I was at the grocery store yesterday and DH joined me on his lunch hour, (romantic isn't it??). Anywho, I was tossing coconut water bottles in the basket for my potassium binge this week and he freaked out. He said, "you are going to drink that too?? On top of all the other crazy stuff you are drinking??" I said, yes, and reminded him WHY I am doing all this bizarre stuff! He said it was fine as long as he didn't have to drink any of this stuff too....he's taken his supplements without a fuss and he's sort of cut back on sugar and chocolate and coffee, but he hasn't been the most cooperative swaying DH!! He's been supportive, but not always cooperative.

Whine alert!!
At this point I am drinking so many of my calories its driving me batty. I usually drink water and almond milk, that's it. I don't drink anything exciting and I never have. Now I'm drinking V8, coconut water, green tea, pineapple juice with acv, apple cider with acv...ASG....Ugh!! I hope this works!!!!!:pray:

I'm just whining...don't pay attention to my complaints....it just feels good to get it out and share it with people who understand!

LO123
October 31st, 2012, 04:35 AM
Hi Adia, whine as much as you like. I totally hear you. I am however swaying girl and so sick of eating hardly anything and the same thing everyday. I want to go stuff myself with hot chips, potota chips or anything that has salt or red meat which I don't really eat anyway but want it just because I can't have it. My DH thinks I am crazy as I sit down to dinner with some boiled rice. I am currently cooking three meals a night, one for my DS, one for my DH and then one for me. I am actually happy when my DH has to go away at present as I don't have to worry about cooking for him.

Good luck, I really hope it works too...

Cinss
October 31st, 2012, 07:14 AM
I understand too. I was on the typical girl diet for my whole adult life, so changing to the HE diet for my blue sway was hard! And to make it worse it took me 10 months to finally fall pregnant... and i put on 12kgs!!!! I eventually got fed up with my food baby and started to lose some of the weight. In the end when i got my bfp i was only drinking water, not only are those drinks loaded with calories but it gets expensive after a while too. I hope you dont have to go through all of that and you fall preggers soon.

Rainbow baby
October 31st, 2012, 07:18 AM
Can I whine too....I wanted a Big Mac with large fries for dinner like everybody else had :( and tomorrow mourning bacon and eggs, with toast mushrooms and tomato's mmmmm and a big glass of Aloe water with lunch. I miss pizza and I am sick of cottage cheese. I am dying for some fatty hard cheese, and lots of it. No wonder why I am fat. Oh and I miss my meal replacement shakes like crazy, I actually have to cook lunch too. All I do is cook and clean then cook again. arg.

Adia
October 31st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Hi Adia, whine as much as you like. I totally hear you. I am however swaying girl and so sick of eating hardly anything and the same thing everyday. I want to go stuff myself with hot chips, potota chips or anything that has salt or red meat which I don't really eat anyway but want it just because I can't have it. My DH thinks I am crazy as I sit down to dinner with some boiled rice. I am currently cooking three meals a night, one for my DS, one for my DH and then one for me. I am actually happy when my DH has to go away at present as I don't have to worry about cooking for him.

Good luck, I really hope it works too...

Thanks for your well wishes! I hope this works because I don't think I can do this regimen every other two weeks for very long.

Its just so ironic to me that each of us trying to get a gender we haven't had before is having to literally FORCE our bodies to go against what it naturally wants. It is just that much more proof that diet has a lot to do with the gender we conceive without swaying.

I wish we could trade, I'm SO SICK OF EATING! Never thought I'd say that but being on the HE diet has made me realize how much food i DON'T eat when not swaying and i still struggle to keep my weight down:mad:.

Adia
October 31st, 2012, 01:31 PM
I understand too. I was on the typical girl diet for my whole adult life, so changing to the HE diet for my blue sway was hard! And to make it worse it took me 10 months to finally fall pregnant... and i put on 12kgs!!!! I eventually got fed up with my food baby and started to lose some of the weight. In the end when i got my bfp i was only drinking water, not only are those drinks loaded with calories but it gets expensive after a while too. I hope you dont have to go through all of that and you fall preggers soon.

Oh girl, 10 months! You must have been so frustrated by that point! I can easily see how you gained 12kg. If I keep this up I will gain a lot of weight too. Its so crazy because we are eating good food, just not the food out body is asking for!

These drinks are loaded with calories, which is why I feel like I'm drinking most of my food throughout the day and yes very PRICEY! DH says this swaying has been expensive....he's right but I can think of more expensive things!

I'm keeping tabs on you and praying you have a blue bean in there!!

Adia
October 31st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Can I whine too....I wanted a Big Mac with large fries for dinner like everybody else had :( and tomorrow mourning bacon and eggs, with toast mushrooms and tomato's mmmmm and a big glass of Aloe water with lunch. I miss pizza and I am sick of cottage cheese. I am dying for some fatty hard cheese, and lots of it. No wonder why I am fat. Oh and I miss my meal replacement shakes like crazy, I actually have to cook lunch too. All I do is cook and clean then cook again. arg.

Its nice to hear other's complaints because I know its not just me!!

Before swaying I felt like I was in the kitchen all the time...well, now I really am in the kitchen all the time guzzling these crazy drinks....

I have stayed away from dairy for the most part and I miss all the things you mentioned too. I miss chocolate so much.

Next weeks is my birthday and I am having some chocolate cake! I need to have something to look forward to or this is going to start to affect my attitude too!

Here's to a girl for you and a boy for me!!!:highfive: