PDA

View Full Version : Question: testosterone, frequent release, and the Big O (hormonal issues)

Madam Hedgehog
February 24th, 2011, 08:49 PM
*TMI WARNING*

Both my future hubby and I are fairly muscular (especially him) and have pretty active sex drives. From what I've read, this could indicate high levels of testosterone.

If that's the case, will frequent release make the testosterone issue even worse? FDH is very supportive of swaying and would probably abstain if he had to, but I thought I wouldn't put him through that if it wasn't absolutely necessary.

So, I guess my question is, how frequent should frequent release be? We both have jobs that keep us at home alot, so 2-3 times a day would probably not be a problem. However, due to high levels of testosterone, do we need to sort of overkill the frequent release? And if so, how much is too much?

Also, I read that Atomic suggested women could lower testosterone by avoiding the big O. How long would I need to avoid it before bd?

Thanks and sorry about this being so personal.

Hedge

ps - FDH already has two sons, if that's important info. I've never had kids, so I have no idea what my body might tend to do in the baby gender department.

atomic sagebrush
February 24th, 2011, 10:23 PM
It can and I think you're pretty smart for figuring that out! For some guys, I think it needs practically an act of God to reduce their sperm count enough. I think you need to overkill the frequent release, 2-3 times a day if you can!! There is no too much, only not enough.

You need to avoid the big O for as long as you possibly can.

PS - I don't believe in TMI so don't worry!

nuthinbutpink
February 24th, 2011, 10:48 PM
You go girl!

Madam Hedgehog
February 25th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Wow! Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly Atomic and Nuthn.

I really appreciate the input. I've been studying swaying a bit obsessively for about 3 weeks and it's absolutely awesome to get specific answers like this.

I've been increasingly concerned because I think I probably do have a pretty high testosterone level (and FDH definitely does). I put on muscle really quickly. I've already stopped weightlifting and am trying to focus on cardio. Luckily, I started a borderline vegetarian diet last year and haven't had red meat in months (it makes me sick at this point anyway). Now I just have to figure out calorie restriction. : )

Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Don't get too obsessed because that can sway blue! Let me obsess for you LOL!!!

Madam Hedgehog
February 25th, 2011, 02:28 PM
lol Atomic. I literally stay up all hours of the night researching. It's absurd. FDH has heard nothing but sperm and PH talk for the last month. I figure if I do enough research I will be able to relax a bit before my attempt. That's the theory anyway. (fingers crossed)

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2011, 02:36 PM
One of the most obsessed swayers I know did just that. She researched TONS and made her plan and then before her sway she just chilled out and she did indeed conceive a baby girl.