PDA

View Full Version : How would you recommend using these things....

Coccinelle33
February 25th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Im going to be using spermicide (now sure how much or what brand yet?) on all "none attempt days", lime before & after bd on the attempt days, aci jel all cycle long, and sylk with bd.... how would you go about doing this? how much?

thanks again!

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2011, 01:10 PM
That sounds like a great plan! I wouldn't change anything about it.

I'm sorry I'm a little slow this morning but I'm not sure what you're asking??:sigh:

Coccinelle33
February 25th, 2011, 01:14 PM
lmao it's ok... i have had 5 sick kids for 2 weeks. i migt not have made sense lol?.... i was just asking how much you think i should use and if those times seemed right? im not real sure about how much aci jel and when and how much spermicide on the days leading up and then maybe should i use a tiny bit the attempt days to lower sperm count? or would it be just to much with everything else on those days?

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I think the spermicide in advance is a great idea but if you're also douching and using acijel and sylk, then there is prob. no need to use it the day of your attempt. I think some of the chemistry will be left behind.

Acijel I think every couple of days is plenty. I would prob. do an applicator-full 1 or 2 days before and then my lime douche and then just a normal lube amount of Sylk for the attempt.