PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone :)

puppydogstails
February 26th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Hi all, i'm new here and wanted to say HELLO! :happy:

I have two lovely little :bigboy: :bigboy: aged 2 and 4 and will be :ttcgirl: in 2012. You'll all be seeing a lot of me around i'm sure, i want to become a swaying expert over the next year so when the time comes i'll feel like i gave it the best shot possible to have my :XX:. I want to be a mommy of 3 either way so my third :xy: would also make me very happy! :bigsmile: Good luck to everyone on your pink and blue journeys, hope to get to know you all.

nuthinbutpink
February 26th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Welcome and good luck!

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Hi! Let me know how I can help with your swaying plan!!

Saga
February 26th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Welcome:wave:

Babushka
February 26th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Hi there, you are giving yourself plenty of time, which is great! Good luck! You are going to LOVE this site. Babushka. xx

TTC5
February 26th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Welcome! Sending you ALL my pink dust ;)

JackiesHope
February 26th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Welcome and good luck to you!

puppydogstails
February 27th, 2011, 02:00 PM
thank you all so much, your all so lovely :bigsmile:

Hi! Let me know how I can help with your swaying plan!!

Thank you!! I'm still trying to piece it together at the moment but will definately be posting it when i'm done. Want all the advice and tips i can get! :pray:

Had a bad GD day today. my niece's 1st birthday party ( the ONLY little girl in the family of 7 grandchildren ) watching her open all her little pink gifts i could barely breathe with pain! how i managed not to cry is beyond me. My lovely finace came over by me and gave my hand a little squeeze and wispered " it'll be us one day, i know it will" Some of the little outfits she got were so beautiful, i could barely look at them. Also at this party was a family friend who has 3 boys and was always open about how badly she wanted a daughter, she got one on her 4th child ( she's 2 now) and my god is she sweet and preety. i'm of course very happy for her but can't help watching her and thinking 'you must be about the happiest person on the planet, i want that feeling to'.

Thank you for letting me vent that! :sigh:

My Fabulous Children
February 28th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Welcome

LolaInLove
March 1st, 2011, 05:39 PM
HI and welcome! Feel free to vent anytime....and for what it's worth, I have the same reaction to baby boys and boy stuff. Sending you pink juju for a little girl someday!

Rosa12
March 3rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Welcome!