PDA

View Full Version : TTC time

Zivic-Bubac
October 31st, 2012, 10:48 AM
How long did it take you to conceive your babies with swaying if you were 35+?

It took me over a year, I was 39, unfortunately undesired gender :(

Before that, I conceived 3 times, just like that.

For my next sway, I plan to get pg with a healthy :xy: in 6 months max :p

auroara78
October 31st, 2012, 11:04 AM
ZB,when are you thinking about starting again? I always concieve very easily, but still while swaying it was 2nd month of really trying that got me preggers.

Zivic-Bubac
November 1st, 2012, 09:29 AM
ZB,when are you thinking about starting again? As soon as I wean her off, most likely September 2013, maybe August.

I remember that you said that you think this baby was a girl ( and you were right), but you feel my next will be a :DS: Hope you're right again :wink:

LO123
November 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM
I have my first baby at 34 and it only took 2 months. Now at 38 I thought it would be as easy. Have been trying 6 month now 4 of them swaying. I just worry I am wasting time swaying when I should be just falling pregnant.

Mrs_Incredible
November 2nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
I have my first baby at 34 and it only took 2 months. Now at 38 I thought it would be as easy. Have been trying 6 month now 4 of them swaying. I just worry I am wasting time swaying when I should be just falling pregnant.

I know how you feel. For DS#3 I swayed for 10 cycles on IG, dropped all sway factors because I was really worried as I was getting older that I no longer could have any babies and by that stage and 2 mc's I just wanted a baby. I know if the GD sway takes longer than 6 months that I will probably drop that sway then as I don't have time on my side and dh doesn't want to be changing newborn nappies again come 40 (he's 38 and he started with his eldest when he was 22!!)

xxx

Mrs_Incredible
November 2nd, 2012, 11:36 AM
ZB,when are you thinking about starting again? I always concieve very easily, but still while swaying it was 2nd month of really trying that got me preggers.

Just going to have a look at your sway!! Hope you are enjoying your gorgeous daughter xx

Typical_Jules
November 5th, 2012, 07:42 AM
I only swayed once, I was a OHW off the cuff sway at 40 that resulted in a successful sway

Zivic-Bubac
November 6th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I only swayed once, I was a OHW off the cuff sway at 40 that resulted in a successful swayDid you sway for boy or a girl? What sway did you do: IG, French diet, Shettles or something else?

I have to say you are one fertile mom! :agree:

The Anchor
November 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Don't curse me :) but all my kids were OHWs. My husband just needs to bump into me in the hallway. But I'm really anxious to TTC one last time, I had a miscarriage last month and I'm waiting and waiting for AF to get here (who thought I'd be saying that?)

Typical_Jules
November 7th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Did you sway for boy or a girl? What sway did you do: IG, French diet, Shettles or something else?

I was a OHW as in one and only sway I was ttc 5 months ttc on my 6th cycle I did the sway

I have to say you are one fertile mom! :agree:
I swayed for a girl, when say off the cuff it really was, no diet, I did a douche of one part lemon to 3 parts water( something I read on IG) then bd 4 hours later 0+ 8 there a bouts, it was just a day or so before o I come up with this little plan, I was absolutely floored to find myself pregnant! I knew deep down it was a girl as soon as I saw the 2nd line :)

Not so fertile nowadays though, it's been 10 months with a mc 2nd month ttc... I'm not so sure it's going to happen :(

auroara78
November 14th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Mrs. Incredible, thank you! I am really enjoying my girl. She is such a sweet little thing. And it actually made me see my boys in a different light--I always loved them--but now, I just can appreciate both of them better for their individual characteristics instead of being wrapped up in the whole gender issue.

auroara78
November 14th, 2012, 08:55 PM
ZB, I did see that, 3 girls and a boy for you. I really think you will get it! :fingers:

Mrs_Incredible
November 15th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Mrs. Incredible, thank you! I am really enjoying my girl. She is such a sweet little thing. And it actually made me see my boys in a different light--I always loved them--but now, I just can appreciate both of them better for their individual characteristics instead of being wrapped up in the whole gender issue.

I totally get it and i think i would be the same. Fx i get to find out! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

strawberrymom
November 16th, 2012, 04:17 PM
I got pregnant with DS1 at age 34 (had him at 35) and DS2 at 36. Both took 2 months to conceive. I am now 38 and on my 2nd month trying so fingers crossed the trend continues (but hopefully with a DG this time)!

Mrs_Incredible
November 18th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I got pregnant with DS1 at age 34 (had him at 35) and DS2 at 36. Both took 2 months to conceive. I am now 38 and on my 2nd month trying so fingers crossed the trend continues (but hopefully with a DG this time)!

Welcome!! And good luck TTC. Are you swaying? I see you are a newbie, have you been lurking here or on another site? I'm an IG convert and have just started the LE diet and supps. I have faith in Atomics research and am glad to be giving ttc for a dd a last shot. x

strawberrymom
November 19th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Mrs. Incredible- Thanks! I found IG first and half started their diet when I kept reading about "gd" and finally found here. So since then I've been doing LE (2 months now-yes I was a lurker!) and I agree with you that all the research makes more sense. I am currently in the 2ww so we'll see... Best of luck to you!

Mrs_Incredible
November 19th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Good luck with the 2ww. That's tough and when i IG swayed i became a poas addict so quickly! The days drag! I'm due to get my plan and hoping to sway next full cycle. I spent so much time researching during my IG sway I'm so thankful atomic is doing it for me this time! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

strawberrymom
November 19th, 2012, 02:57 PM
So funny. When I was just reading the forums and saw people who were poas addicts I thought how weird and gross. Now that I am in the midst of it all..well let's just say that my supply I thought would last months needs to be reordered already:giggle:.